We, 24.April.24, 4:36 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » Thread Ideas (The man of 1000 ideas...has some for you guys)
Thread Ideas
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 1:10 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Equinox's thread made me want to just type out my ideas in my head. Some will happen, most probably wont. But for now...I want to let you know...my idea for a thread

Thread Revivals:

Star Wars Thread

Adventures of Stickman (Allthough that one can wait..still need to tell the story )

Magical Souls

WWFOA- I like wrestling...and this is a wrestling thread

Theives World

-300 Degrees Fareinhight

Group Threads/Private threads:

Magic vs Science- A war between the two most basic elements. The things we can explain vs the things we can't

World War 2 or 3 Rp Thread- Set in America, where we follow the fictional story of a World War soildgers. Either from a past war, or a potential new war

City of Angels- A city thread where, actual angels live and are hunted down by Criminals for illegal uses and Cops to catch criminals.

Planet Zanna- A futuristic version of my Country of Zanna thread...expect with NO humans what so ever

U.F.O.- An alien thread about this race of beings who come to earth to gather information on our planet

Machine vs Man- Robot Apocolips thread

Kingdom of ______ - A much more...realistic kingdom

Revolution thread- A thread that shows the fall of a corrupt goverment and the rise of a new one

A Crossover that is basically all out heroes hanging out a club, taking about their screwed up lives, while any of our villains plan their downfall

Story Threads

Black Knight- WIll be done

Heart of the Dark- Needs to be finished

A three way crossover with Ulvon, Donny, and Hunter

A crossover with Donny and Cragus

A crossover with my trinity Ulvon (First Original Chareter I put online), Frost (first forum charter), Cragus (The chareter that is still used)

A co-op thread with Narutard about the Vampiric, Vampire Slayer vs an Evil Vampire queen.

A co-op thread with Narutard and ILD where one of my chareters (From my realistic threads) meet the Childs Battle stars

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:46 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
For the most parts these are good ideas.

I wouldn't mind a few of those threads being revived, but if they died from lack of story, you may want to have a pre-set one before reviving them.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:50 PM | Message # 3
Commander
The main one I want Revived is the Star Wars Thread, because well I like Star Wars...alot

The main one I want to make is Magic vs Science... I even got this plotline swimming in my head.

For Story- I really need to finish The Black Knight...its more interesting than most of my other threads.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 5:58 PM | Message # 4
Alright, I'd recommend writing down all your idea for magic vs science ASAP, then try to finish black knight, if there isn't much left to post here.

As for the star-wars thread, I'd recommend waiting until you've finished your other projects before starting that one. I've seen far too many threads die because the creator was occupied with lots of other stuff.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:07 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Okay,

Here's my idea for Magic vs Science (or Technology I prefer science)

A long time ago there were three gods, A head god, A god of Science, and a god of Magic. The three were great friends, and made the planet teaching the other one their respected skill. One day The Head god called the God of Science to his private chambers. The time period was the Middle Ages and the Head God was deciding on wheither or not Science or Magic will be the main focus on earth.

The God of Science knew that the God of Magic was a good man, but he had a dark heart. So he said Science and Technoligy should enherit the Earth. The Head God agreed, and started to make it so, giving the God of Science power. Needless to say the God of Magic was angry by this and the two gods clashed, while their followers on earth mimiced their battle

Eventually the God of Science won, but because of their friendship, the God of Magic was spared. The Head God punished him, by casting down the God of Magic to Earth to live etertnally on the planet.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:16 PM | Message # 6
Quick question. Was he stripped of his god powers, or does he still have just as much power?

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:17 PM | Message # 7
Commander
It's serverly weakened...he's trying to find ways to restore it

EquinoxDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:20 PM | Message # 8
Ah, so he's basically a super-human strength wise.

Well then, I have no real questions, except you may want to explain the area, such as landmarks or important buildings or places.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:35 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Okay...I'll get started soon

SunkernDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:38 PM | Message # 10
Colonel general
Group: Users
I wanna revive polyxena.
That was fun over summer, i actually was wanting to go back home over vacation.
I rarely do that.

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 6:46 PM | Message # 11
Commander
The land is called Albez- Its divided into three distinct sub contries.

One that belive in purly magic

One that belives in Pure Science

Neutral Party who think both are important

Science/Technolgy users- Incredibly intellegent, uses any advancement in science to fend of the forces of Magic, and more importantly they know how to use elements and combinations of the elements to create things including a pretty furtistic city.

Magic Users- Also icredbily skilled in the mystical arts, they belive in the power of magical energy and your mind, and have a very...old fashioned sub contry.

Neuatral party- MOstly relies on technolgy, but uses some magic to make things easier

3 important location

The Temple of Magic

Science Lab

Head God Church

NarutardDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 7:39 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
-300 has an entire plot line, no one was posting.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

SunkernDate: Tu, 08.May.12, 9:34 PM | Message # 13
Colonel general
Group: Users
Everyone's waiting on you.

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 08.May.12, 11:40 PM | Message # 14
Commander
Should I make Magic vs Science

Dillon0909Date: We, 30.May.12, 4:30 PM | Message # 15
Commander
Group Threads/Private threads:

World War 2 or 3 Rp Thread- Set in America, where we follow the fictional story of a World War soildgers. Either from a past war, or a potential new war

City of Angels- A city thread where, actual angels live and are hunted down by Criminals for illegal uses and Cops to catch criminals.

Planet Zanna- A futuristic version of my Country of Zanna thread...expect with NO humans what so ever

U.F.O.- An alien thread about this race of beings who come to earth to gather information on our planet

Machine vs Man- Robot Apocolips thread

Kingdom of ______ - A much more...realistic kingdom

Revolution thread- A thread that shows the fall of a corrupt goverment and the rise of a new one

A Crossover that is basically all out heroes hanging out a club, taking about their screwed up lives, while any of our villains plan their downfall

An Animal Rp: Where we RP as our favorite Animals or a Hunter

A new Star Wars Thread: I will make a new one, if the other one doesn't get revived

A new Wrestling Thread: I like Wrestling...sue me

A Time Travel based Thread: Adventures of people who has to time travel

A Horror Thread, where I will try to scare you

Crime War

The Dream- A Dream Thread

Just Life- A life Thread...where people just live their lives.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » Thread Ideas (The man of 1000 ideas...has some for you guys)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: