[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Heroes Return
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 4:25 AM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
(XD Okay am I the only Non-Will User XD Everyone is accepted and I'll start us off)

Sirus: 

The sun was resting its head as, I walked back home, my white jacket fluttering in the breeze as my feet touched the cobblestone streets of Aven. Outside like usual is Azaria, who is sighing and shaking her head at me as I walk towards her."Where were you this time dear?" She said to me as I walked towards her. I kissed her cheek, and smiled, causing her to gain a smile as well. "Jack's asleep...saying quote...One day, Dad's gonna see me as a great adventurer like he is...than he passed out again" 

"He says that every  night" I said standing next to her, I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Oh well...It might happen one day"

She rolled her eyes at me, and she said. "Mutton's on the table dear..."

I love Spooky Crap :D

Creation100Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 7:03 AM | Message # 27
Commander
Group: Moderators
(I was thinking Reaver-style, but I didn't wanna be unoriginal. c:)

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Creation100Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 7:18 AM | Message # 28
Commander
Nickolas~

I calmly overview my merchant conveys coming into Effekt. If there weren't going to be a law system I'd just make a system of guards to keep knuckle-heads away from my revenue. "Balvarine turd!" I burst into laughter looking for the bandit that produced the insult. It was a group of men all down in their shit though picking on one of their friends for tripping on manure.
I simply shook my head and kept to my business.

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 11:46 AM | Message # 29
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Jenny
I walked through the wood in silence, trailing my hands along the bark of the trees and slipping into their shadows, appearing somewhere else in the wood as I used shadowport. No long distance though as I didn't want to wear myself out. It had already been a long day of training and meditating, so I was already tired. I didn't want to be passing out in he middle of the Wood, because as much as I had conquered, there were still many terrors lurking and waiting for the moment I became weak. Back at him, the dinner bell began to ring and I giggled, breaking into a run for home. Dinner time was the best.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 11:50 AM | Message # 30
A bored admin
(There. >.>)

Lydia

I stayed in the shadows of a house, ears straining for any sound of pursuers. Shouldn't have strayed into Aven. Stupid, stupid. I looked around the corner before dashing away into another alley. Almost there to the gates. If I could only..."Halt!" A solder reigned in his horse. I smirked to myself as I et him approach me. "By the order of the king, you are to be arrested." He never finished his speech for I had ducked under his horse and made my way towards the gates. So close to freedom.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 11:52 AM | Message # 31
The Reaper of Threads
(Awww come on, you can do more than that, Lovely smile )

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 12:05 PM | Message # 32
A bored admin
(Better?)

It's time.

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 12:07 PM | Message # 33
The Reaper of Threads
(Yessss)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 12:20 PM | Message # 34
A bored admin
(So demanding when my brain is already tired.)

(One more thing Dillon, you kinda uh need to make the thread for Year 3000. I mean you are the creator.)

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 1:15 PM | Message # 35
Commander
(@ILD Re-make or Continuation?

Also, Creation, its not a Fable RP Just call them Werewolves XD)

Sirus;

I walked inside my home, it was nice covered in decorative treasures that I have attained over the years , as well as fancy furniture I paid for with the rewards I got from the people. I smiled as I walked up the stairs with Azaria, looking at my sleeping Jack.I stretched and laid down with Azaria, the night still young. 

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 1:16 PM | Message # 36
The Reaper of Threads
(Continuation. At this point we believe people would've started to take notice of the goings on)

Creation100Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 3:02 PM | Message # 37
Commander
(Then it isn't as funny! Haha)
Nickolas~

I shift back on into the deck's chair. "Keep it clean." I holler out to thugs as they rush to sell and barter.

AnchorageDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 3:28 PM | Message # 38
Colonel general
Group: Users
Cirric

I walk the paths next to the lake, hands in my pockets. I continue to take steps without an objective as my mind wanders freely. Maybe entering the city wouldn't be so harmful, as walking on paths in the middle of the night isn't the safest thing to be doing.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 6:29 PM | Message # 39
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
I walked inside, kissing my brothers and hugging my Papa. We all sat around the table, talking and laughing. Outside, darkness was falling.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 9:35 PM | Message # 40
Commander
Sirus: 

I sighed hearing some rustling.

NarutardDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 10:28 PM | Message # 41
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
Dinner passes leisurely in happiness and jokes. Eventually, both my brothers ended up with food in their hair and Mother had to wash them up, leaving Dad and I alone. He was tired, so he mussed up my hair with a goodnight and left me at the table alone. Smiling, I piled the dishes up and began to clean the kitchen. I blew out the candle, letting my shadows surround me.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 22.June.13, 11:40 PM | Message # 42
A bored admin
Lydia

I safely made it out of the gates before taking a sharp right turn. Anywhere but Aven.

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Sa, 22.June.13, 11:55 PM | Message # 43
Colonel general
Group: Users
Cirric

I walk the paths of inner Aven, sounds of commotion and talking all around. This place is way too populated..

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 0:18 AM | Message # 44
Commander
Sirus; 

I got up and walked down the pathway. "What the heck?"

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 0:22 AM | Message # 45
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
Upstairs, there was a boom and a crash. Mama screamed and Daddy began shouting. I dropped the dishes and ran upstairs, nervous. The house had fallen silent. "Mama?" I called. "Daddy??"

Creation100Date: Su, 23.June.13, 0:24 AM | Message # 46
Commander
Nickolas~

A rough neck grabs hold of one of my boy's jacket. Before he could speak he found my hand around his neck. "I don't like how you're handling my business." I tell him. Weapons are drawn and soon the chieftain appears to settle things. After his intervention I went to handle some slave business in the Gypsy camp not far from Aven's walls.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 0:28 AM | Message # 47
Commander
Sirus; 

I looked around the house, and saw Jack's stuffed bear on the ground. Jack freaking LOVES thing...somethings up...I opened the closet and got my gear on and looked around, finding claw marks on the ground. "Goblins..." I paused thinking about this. "JACK!" I ran out the door, and started to bolt towards the woods, more specifically that CAVE.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 0:53 AM | Message # 48
The Reaper of Threads
Jenny
I lit a candle, walking into the boys room...walking into the scene of a massacre. Mama and Daddy's bodies lay strewn across the floor, their blood splattered on the walls and drenching the floor. I stood, stunned as I stared at them, their faces...gone. And my brothers...Eli and Markel...gone. I pulled my eyes away from my parents and turned, searching for my missing brothers. Nowhere. "Eli?!" I called. "Markel!!" I darted into the other rooms. Gone.

Beneath my feet..the house began to burn.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eli and Markel

Apperance:  (attach. They're identical. So they both look like dat)

Personality: Much like their sister they are very happy boys, but unlike their sister, they can't hold onto that happiness in troubling times.

Bio:  Meh. They were raised same as she. Just...their powers haven't manifested.

Weapons or Magical powers (If any):  Eli is a master at archery, Markel is powerful with swords

What kind of Hero Are you?:  SKILLS MAN

Extra: Hmm...if Dillon will let me...Their parents are the last remaining (now dead lol) Guild members.
Attachments: 8044640.jpg (59.7 Kb)

Dillon0909Date: Su, 23.June.13, 1:00 AM | Message # 49
Commander
(They must be some REALLY Old people 1000 years, but I'll allow it

but only if Sirus is the one that saves them)

Sirus; 

I started to dart, heading towards the cave, hearing the growls of the beasts that live in the woods.

NarutardDate: Su, 23.June.13, 1:07 AM | Message # 50
The Reaper of Threads
(Then no thank you :/ Her parents = dead, Brothers taken not by goblins and this is Jenny's integration card. They're un-important parents then)

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Heroes Return
Search: