Fr, 19.April.24, 11:21 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » A few quick questions (Two more than Raz's thread has)
A few quick questions
EquinoxDate: We, 04.June.14, 10:31 AM | Message # 1
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
1. Is everyone done with this year of school yet, or are some of you still working on stuff? Because we need this summer to revive the activity on the site, possibly back to original levels.

2. Anyone know what's keeping ILD busy? Haven't seen her on in a long while, I remember I sent her a message for her birthday and I don't think she's been on since a couple of days before that.

3. Anyone here got darksouls 2 and wanna phantom assist through the game together? Running through stuff on a new character is super boring for me, we could just summon each other for each area, and help each other complete it. It'd take a while to get through the whole game, but it'd be fun, and we might show each other tricks or secrets the other didn't know, while playing.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

AnchorageDate: We, 04.June.14, 5:18 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
1. have 4 more days

2. idk

3. unable to

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.June.14, 6:36 PM | Message # 3
Commander
1. I'm avalible, I'm also job hunting though

2. I have no idea

3. Never Played Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 04.June.14, 10:28 PM | Message # 4
While you've brought up your job hunting Dillon, what kind of job are you hunting for now, specifically? I'm sure at this point, with the job market being shit and all, you'll probably take any decent job you can survive, but I mean, any specific jobs you're applying for? Just curious.

And on the topic of Jobs, I don't have a chance of getting a local job until I'm 18, because the only jobs around here are a dollar general, an exxon, and an auto-parts shop. Not qualified for a auto-parts shop, and I have to be 18 for both exxon and dollar general, because they sell alcohol.

Feels unable to afford a car until I'm 20, man.

Dillon0909Date: We, 04.June.14, 10:48 PM | Message # 5
Commander
I'm looking for something part time so I can help pay for my own college as well as Financial Aid

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: We, 04.June.14, 11:17 PM | Message # 6
Seems solid to me, as usual I wish you the best of luck.

If you need some solid pay for decent hours, I'd recommend a factory job until you can find something better. You'll be working shifts and decent hours, but the pay is usually a few dollars above minimum wage, since it's physical labor typically.

NarutardDate: Th, 12.June.14, 1:20 AM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
1. Lauren is a senior now woooooooo!!!!!!!!

2. ILD is busy getting ready for her move to College. She gets on occasionally to RP with me when I bug her. Sorry guys.

3. Sorry.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Th, 12.June.14, 1:59 AM | Message # 8
Thanks for telling us what's keeping ILD busy, I understand completely in that case. Also, congrats, I've just got two more years before I'm done with school myself.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » A few quick questions (Two more than Raz's thread has)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: