Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Heroes Return
Heroes Return
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.June.13, 6:44 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Yes I know this is Fable's thing, but I like the concept...so bite me) 

There was a great age once, an age...of Heroes. People with special abilities, and Special powers, who helped, or hurt, those who came in contact with them. They all resided, in the old heroes guild, a guild where people came in gave the heroes a task, they did, and there you go. As time grew on, the Guild became more and more power, to the point where even King's and Queen's used Heroes to start wars, or end them.

There were Four Kinds of Heroes: 

Strength Heroes: Able to lift mountains,  punch people a mile away, and just do damage. Most were not very Bright.

Skill Heroes; Archer's extraordinaire, They could hit anything, and pull off impossible trick shots, Their intelligence varied, but most were bright.

Will Heroes: Magic users, that could do impossible spells, and conjure anything. Almost all of these heroes, were Extremely intelligent.

All Around Heroes; Sort of the Jack of all trades, master of none, they specialized in all skills, but do not go to ridiculous lengths that most did.

However, the price with absolute power, is that sometimes it becomes seen as a threat. A King came in one day, with a simple task...deliver a package to his brother, the King of another kingdom. Unbeknownst to the Guild, and the Hero that deliver the package, that the package had  a bomb inside. As the other King opened the package, the bomb went off, killing both him and the Hero delivering the package.

The Guild put blame on the King who sent the task, but the King blamed the Guild, claiming the Guild was serving its own agenda, and hated his brother. The people, were stunned, at the sudden blame game the two were placing on each other. The Guildmaster wanted Justice, he did not care for his opponent's stature, and the King merely wanted to erase Heroes, seeing them as a potential threat to the crown he so gladly kept. Sadly, the people chose a side at long last, and the Guild was destroyed. 

The King declared a man hunt for any one who had an affiliation with the guild, and the people agreed, and the Heroes were wiped out. Or...so they thought.

1000 years past since the age of Heroes, 1700, to be more precise  The Kingdom, has prospered fine, and Heroes were merely just stories told around a campfire. However, for some...the Stories aren't just Stories...they are reality. These people, are the descendants of Heroes, these people, are the Last of their kind. What will they become? Who knows...

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Personality: 
Bio: 
Weapons or Magical powers (If any): (Nothing Modern this is set in the very early age of Industy (So like pirate era):
What kind of Hero Are you?: 
Extra: 

(So...what do you think needs  Improving?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Tu, 18.June.13, 6:54 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
We need a reference point of towns in an area, and preferably some kind of travel boundary, like a dangerous woodland or unexplored tundra. 

Most people dont do this, but I feel it's kind of needed. We need some way of knowing the name of our towns, and towns nearby.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.June.13, 6:55 PM | Message # 3
Commander
okay 

Do you want Original towns, or me just using the names from the Game Series

AnchorageDate: Tu, 18.June.13, 7:49 PM | Message # 4
Colonel general
Group: Users
ill help with some smaller towns

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.June.13, 7:52 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Original it is than biggrin

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.June.13, 9:21 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Main Cities:

Effekt: A city of brutes, bruisers, and the more unsavory element. Unlike most city's there is no guard system, however, it means that everyone has to fend for themselves.

Beställ: Try thinking the exact opposite to Effekt. Where its peaceful, happy, a really family place, and its all thanks to the firm, but fair guarding.

Även: The main city of the entire kingdom, where its peaceful and happy, but does have its share of problems. It has 5 seprete roads: One Leading to the Castle, One leading to Effeckt, one Leading to Bestall, One leading to Aven's own market place, and Finally one leading to a Lake area.

(any other cities they have in mind?)

AnchorageDate: Tu, 18.June.13, 9:44 PM | Message # 7
Colonel general
Tulpent - Shipping port used to transport good around everywhere. Mildly populated with a mostly commercial/industrial zone rather than residential. Nearly everyone owns a shop or something along those lines. Most sleep on the upstairs floor of their shop, but there are single houses for the wealthy. Located further down the lake Aven leads to, at the mouth of the lake.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.June.13, 10:12 PM | Message # 8
Commander
(not bad. We are keeping this one

Now lets make some area's the people just should not go.

The Woods: Home to many bandits, and monsters, but mostly bandits. The path goes past Tulpent, and is uninhapited. Rumors surround this place, from Children stealing goblins, to beasts that bite you and turn you into the same monster.

AnchorageDate: Tu, 18.June.13, 11:01 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Blue Brine Trading Warehouse in Tulpent

An unsuccessful yet highly profited trading company was housed in the city a long time back, but has yet been abandoned due to the dark history. Most people go in there yet don't come out, their bodies able to be recovered with no complications. Some say they die to an invisible force or 'ghost' but it has been blamed on it's rickety and unsafe structuring by the government and police forces, but that obviously can't stop the towns of the region creating their own rumors. The place remains guarded at the late night hours.

Spite Camps (mostly outside Effekt)

The Spites are a renegade group of the most disgusting, monstrous people in all the lands. Known for their constant wars with police forces and guards, alongside their raiding situations and gruesome murders, they strike nothing but fear and sickness. Led by a man under the name Leviathan, there is no confirmation on him being dead or not. A lot of groups will try to brag and take credit for it, but are rarely believed. They aren't mysterious at all, the camps being well lit in dark nights and built usually out of solid cobblestone and sharp wood stakes. There is no way to become a Spite - or at least known way - you must be born into a family of the likes. They also do not raise females. Women come to the cult camps and volunteer to birth the children. If they birth a female, it is either left at the gate of a city or sacrificed. A lot of times it's the latter. They've basically created their own race over the last 30 years, yet still remain something completely unknown.

(sorry if those are too dark, just felt like getting it out lol)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.June.13, 11:16 PM | Message # 10
Commander
(no no I like it. I think we can do one more area and than we will be good

The Aven Cementary: Beware this graveyard at night, for the foulest demons of the undead come there. However, thank fully do to a curse put on by a Will Hero, they can never leave that area, and come out at night

What do you think?)

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 1:06 AM | Message # 11
Commander
(so we have any original locations)

Creation100Date: We, 19.June.13, 11:37 AM | Message # 12
Commander
Group: Moderators
Serenity oasis- (Not exactly original, though not all places will people make up names for. x3 "Fountain of Youth" is a example.)
The waters of the area are said to heal dire wounds, though it is heavily guarded by thieving sisters who've accumulated their wealth and hid it away in the oasis. Along with sisters there are large beetles.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.June.13, 12:26 PM | Message # 13
Commander
(Okay than, lets get it started)

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Heroes Return
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: