Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Freaks
Freaks
Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 2:33 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Freaks is about this group of experiments created by a scientist for his government, now loose on the world. These experiments ranged from a perfectly normal girl, being turned into a fox furry, to a man whose arm is so huge it could demolish buildings like a wrecking ball. 

I have the plot (Seen above)

What kind of goverment I want it to be (Dictatorship)

What the lab and the city looks like (The lab is a very dark, depressing place with sleack silver walls and various bits of wirings and other sciency things around the room, and the City is a futuristic city (Kind of like the Fifth Element)

When its set (Future)

My character (The fox furry girl)  

I have two problems though. 

When I say I know what the city looks like, I ment like a sky line, not actual locations.

I don't know what format to put it in. I either want it to be A. Episodic, since this is actually a TV Show I want to make someday, (Animated btw, Live action would be to well...difficult to do this stuff with) or B. Traditional, since Dragon Tamers worked out pretty well in traditional format.

Any help?

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 1:25 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
I can garuntee there will be little participation as an episodic thing...

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 1:29 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Ah, I see so Traditional it is. Which is fine because that means i can make the intro first person like I did with Country of Zanna (BTW Possible remake of Country of Zanna coming soon)

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 1:48 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
I'll help later

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 1:49 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Thank you very much.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 8:00 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(Okay so here's my opening) 

"Princess, you have to learn something that your father will never teach you. Everyone is a freak. We all have things that make us different, that make us unique. It can be something small like having a sixth finger or something like you, where you body may be different, but your mind is not. True freaks, are those who think their gifts are a curse. You are not a freak, because you don't think that now...do you? " 

These were the words spoken by Professor Kenway, lead scientist of my father's factory. My father is called Grand Leader Jet Phantos, but most people call him Phantos the Terrible behind his back. My name is Venida, and this is my story. 

This world was conquered before I was born, by my grandfather, who took control of the planet after total economic collapse. He is, or rather was, a good man, as he ruled the planet fairly, and in all honesty, didn't even WANT the responsibility  but decided it would be best for his son. The day he died, was the day I was born, and the day my father's reign began.

My father had a 300 IQ and believed him to be the smartest man on the planet, but in return he corrupted his own heart, not that I could see it at first. Because of his IQ behind my grandfather's back, he conducted experiments, creating beasts that my grandfather's Knights kept slaying. He also created machinery and when he came into power, he gave the machines to the people as a show of good faith, not knowing that each mech had a voice activated override he activated when he declared "Martial Law" over an alleged murder. I was 3 years old, when it happened, and I saw a security drone murder innocent protesters, at the time...I saw nothing wrong with that.

With the mechs, and the martial law in play, my father was free to resume his experiments, he moved back to Bio Engineering afterwords, creating various mutants, some looked human..they looked fine, but they had...gifts infected on them. Some had their bodies twisted and distorted and made into monstrosities that I still have nightmares about to this day. I...eventually...became such an experiment, when I was 18

My father was experimenting combining fox dna was a humans, to increase a person's agility and mind. I...was the first test subject, I didn't see anything wrong with this...I didn't...I was helping my dad, how could I? So...the needle went in...and that's when my body was changed forever. I started to get extremely hot, and extremely dizzy, I remember falling to one knee as I held my head trying to stay awake, I than saw my clothing being ripped of my body, and to my horror I saw red fur and a red tail sprouting from me. I looked at my dad begging for help, but he was just ignoring me, my hands sprouted fox like claws, and my feet did as well, than my face morphed, as I looked in a mirror and saw all this happening to me. My face twisted and distrorted into a fox like snout, and my eyes my eyes became a golden glow. I looked at my dad, and he just told me that that...the experiment went better than he hoped. I asked him to turn me back to normal...but...he left me...left me alone with the Professor, who had no other choice. 

With my world shattered I needed a new father, and I got one...Professor Kenway helped me, he helped me become a better person, and...he even taught me how to use an energy sword, that I still have to this day, as an outlet for my aggression. Things were fine, until...one day...he looked at me and opened the door, and let out all the other experiments too. I wanted to stay be he demanded I leave, the next day I found out why. Professor Kenway was murdered...by my father and deemed a traitor. I...went back to lab and found out that he let all of the other experiments go, and I overheard my father saying that...he will hunt down us freaks. I have to find them before he does...what I do afterwords...I don't know...but I have to make sure they are safe. My name is Venida Phantos my story...in no way an uncommon one...

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 8:48 PM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
I like.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 8:59 PM | Message # 8
Commander
My main problem is...well...I have no notable locations, or weaponry. Mind helping me out?

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 9:01 PM | Message # 9
The Reaper of Threads
Is there really a need?

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 9:05 PM | Message # 10
Commander
You don't think there is a need?

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 9:08 PM | Message # 11
The Reaper of Threads
No, not really

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 9:20 PM | Message # 12
Commander
Okay than Umm here's what I have for character sheets

Mutant Character sheet: 

Name: 
What you look like now: 
Abilites: 
Weapons if any (Sci fi based):
Bio: 

Human Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Weapons if any (Sci Fi Based):
Bio: 

Mech Character Sheet: 

Name: 
Unit Number: 
What you look like: 
What kind of mech are you: 
Bio: 
Weapons (All mechs have weapons):

(Okay maybe you could help me make the Mech units)

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 9:23 PM | Message # 13
The Reaper of Threads
That's more an equinox thing. I don't do mechanic stuff

Dillon0909Date: Su, 28.July.13, 9:26 PM | Message # 14
Commander
Well...what do you think this...needs?

NarutardDate: Su, 28.July.13, 9:29 PM | Message # 15