Th, 28.March.24, 9:54 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » (Private for Narutard) A crossover i actaully WANT to finish
(Private for Narutard) A crossover i actaully WANT to finish
Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.May.14, 1:01 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Okay so, I really wanna do a crossover story that I want to actually finish, as sort of a collab story between You and Me. I have a list ideas, but feel free if you want to spitball your own.

1. Pirate War (Pirate Island and Storm of the Pirate's Life) . A portal opens on the Pirate Island pirate's home. Curious everyone investigates and ends up in the Storm of the Pirate's Life island, and have to figure out how to get home.

2. Angel vs Demons: Worlds Collide (AVD and AVD:BB) An Ending to the freaking Portal Saga one of the Portals open and leads to the New York, during the middle of an AVD: BB fire fight.  

3. Creatures of the Night (Country of Zanna and Island of Zanna) Mind is at a blank I just want to see Donovan and Company on the new Island

4. Hero Up (Superhero/Supervillan RP and its Remake) Admittedly pointless, but a cool idea is to have Jillian and Lillian go back in time to meet past Oliver and Marci.

5. Worlds Collide: (Crossover insanity XD) Massive crossover with Ten characters (5 heroes and 5 villains a piece) let the plot write itself there.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » (Private for Narutard) A crossover i actaully WANT to finish
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: