Th, 28.March.24, 1:45 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Heart of the Dark (Sequal to Sunset Wolf Claws (Done Right))
Heart of the Dark
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.January.12, 4:02 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Lound panting is heard as a dog creature was running across the dusty town, during a large full moon. The dog had a large bag,with money falling from the bag as he ran. He hid quietly, but than turned and saw a rifle to his head, by three cat creatures. "Thought you could steal from us and get away with it huh?" hissed the cat, with a western outfit.

The dog gulped and said "I'm desprite, I'm sorry..."

Another Cat hissed in his ears "You're small time...we can crush you..." He hissed in the dogs ear "And we will..." his claws extended, brushing against the dogs fur.

The other cats froze solid in fear, as the one playing with the dogs face turned and looked up in horror. They dropped their guns and got on their knees. "Sir...we're sorry we...didn't..."

A large creature dropped down, and lifted what looked like a staff, "How dare you attack such a vermin that is beneath you for trivial gain?" The object in the staff's head glowed, and the cats started to hold their chest in pain, clutching like thier hearts were being ripped out of them. A large beam of light came from the staff, as the cats were on the ground, now dead. At their chest, the dog saw a hole coming from them. He looked up at the creature, that walked away, leaving the dog to watch in horror.

The next day, a fox sat next to the dog who was recovering from shock. "Mister Tipper, I was so scared...that...that thing was...was...a...a...a...a.."

The fox put his paw on the dogs head. "Its okay, it happens, not your fault"

"But Mister Tipper..." The dog said shaking.

That caused the fox to put his paw on the dogs snout and said "Its Kyle, you know me Stan. Stan, you need to relax, it could have been worse."

Meanwhile, at a bar in the same town, a large black wolf, with percing red eyes, large black jacket, black shirt, black jean, black boots, a large hat, and a metal hand, was taking a drink sitting next to a white wolf, with calm blue eyes, a white shirt, blue jeans, and a large napsack, contaning a tent some sleeping bags, and a side arm. A large, cougar like creature walked to them. "I know you two...you're Hunter wolf and his girlfriend." To that the white wolf blushed slightly, however the Cougar said "I can take yah..."

Hunter Wolf turned his head and said "Really think you can?"

The cougar like creature gulped and lifted his paws "Yeah...I...I can..."

Hunter turned to the white wolf "Cassidy, how much money we have?"

The white wolf counted "About $500 from the last guy, why? The bar has wanted posters if you're looking for more."

Hunter looked at the bars wanted posters, and saw the cougar creature, $300 chump change. "We'll need it to cover something"

The cougar growled "What?" to that he got a metal hand to the mush, knocking him out the door breaking it.

Hunter just turned and went back to drink. "Food,Drink, and a new door" Cassidy just rolled her eyes at him, noting that somethings will never change.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.January.12, 12:54 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Hunter and Cassidy dropped off the Cougar at the sherriffs office. The Sheriff looked at him and said "So, the infamous bounty hunter eh?" Hunter tipped his hat and prepared to leave "How would you like to make a good $8000?"

Stopping, Hunter turned his head "Go on?"

The sheriff did "There's been mysterious murders, all victims with thier hearts forcefully removed." The creature said "I've been trying to catch this...thing...but I need help. It's $8000, dead or alive"

Cassidy looked as Hunter turned and walked back to him "Any leads?"

The sheriff shook his head "Only a note at the first crime scene. Theres no...information on it, and I can't pick up its scent"

Hunter took the paper from his and sniff it, he picked up on a familiar oder. "Scent blocker, who ever is doing this is mocking you. However...there is no Scent Blocker in this town." He looked at the sheriff "I'll bring this man, or woman, in. Have my money ready when I get back."

Cassidy followed him imidiatly with a good point "Are you sure about this Hunter? He's twice Papa's bounty."

"Cassidy, this creature needs to be stopped." Hunter said walking out of the town "It don't matter what he is. He's not gonna get away."

Gulping, Cassidy said "I know its just...I can worry about my friend right?"

Hunter kept walking and then suddenly stopped to both set up camp and pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the Sheriff walking out. "So...Sorry."

Hunter growled under his breath "You followed me?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.January.12, 4:17 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Kyle nodded now terrified of the angry wolf. The man's reputation is absolutly terrible, he kills nearly all his bounties, and he beat two monsters, Viper and Papa. So, he didn't think he's above killing a sheriff. Hunter's eyes red annoyance and hate as Hunter said in an agitatted tone "You had to follow me?"

Cassidy smiled, having gotten used to Hunter's tactics by now, said, playing along, "Don't think we're above killing stupid law men." She gave him and equally dangerous glare that Hunter was giving him, diffrence being her's was fake while his was genuinly annoyed, however she didn't know that. "We didn't get out reputation for nothing."

Backing away frightned by the two wolves, Kyle said "I...I...I just want to take this thing down. Please sir, don't...don't...kill me"

Hunter got up and walked to Kyle circling him "The only creature I let follow me around, because I need her, is Cassidy. I don't need anyone else..." He placed his metal hand on Kyle's head "Especially a fox boy, who wants to play hero, when he know's he's out matched." He turned Kyle's head to face him, and said "Now, you have two choice. Either go back and wait for Cassidy and I to take down this creature, or keep following us and get yourself killed."

Kyle looked away, and than got visibly angry. "You'll kill an officer of the law?" Hunter was about to say something when Kyle wormed out of Hunter's grasp. "You are just as much as scum, as I heard of." He reached at his side and said "Some one needs to stop you, because monsters like you, who think they can do whatever they want, are worse than even this creature." He pulled out a shotgun that fired a concentrated lazer blast that would rip a hole through pretty much anything. "and I will take you down!"

Hunter quickly grabbed the gun and tossed it away and grabbed Kyle's head and drove him into the ground "Insult me like that again, and I'll consider you a threat." He turned and looked at Cassidy "Do we have a spare bed?"

Kyle looked up in shock as Cassidy, had a warm smile "Yeah...I'll make it for him."

Kyle layed down on a bed, and looked at Cassidy, who was still awake looking at the fire pit, while Hunter slept peacefully on the cold ground. Kyle looked curiously at Cassidy "You're alot nice than him. I can tell..."

Cassidy just looked away, to look at Hunter. "Yeah...I guess."

Kyle than said "You two together or something?"

Cassidy froze, a small pink tint appearing in her white fur "N...No we're just friends."

Laughing Kyle said "Well, thats good." He layed down and said "He's lucky to have you though."

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 21.January.12, 4:16 AM | Message # 4
Commander
After a nights rest, Kyle, Hunter, and Cassidy went into the nearist city, to search for leads. Kyle looked closly at Hunter. The big evil bounty hunter, the cruelst creature in the entire world, the man who defeated the infamous Viper and murdered the cruel overloard Papa, his attitude suggested his reputation, however in his eyes you saw a small tint of guilt on his face. He than looked at Cassidy, the female wolf who was the only one allowed to be in the beast's life, the only creature that can tame him, and a girl who is so obviously head over heels for this manipulative, cruel, monster. He racked his fox brain for hours as they searched the town, and still couldn't figure out the awnser.

Hunter, in the mean time, was thinking about three things at once. ONe was simply, who is the creature, and what should they investigate. Two and three however...were about Cassidy and Kyle. He hated the fact that now he had to bring Kyle along with him, a sheriff who would always want to play by the law, which Hunter quite frankly couldn't give a damn about in the first place. Hell, he even started to concider him a suspect in the whole thing. However, the few creatures they had talked to, that have seen glimpses of the creature, stated that it was a very large cat. It was just...infuriating. Cassidy, however, crossed his mind alot recently. It's been, five month's after the pair defeated Papa, and he started to pay attention to her more and more. He tried to ignore it, but a strange feeling inside tore at him, and he knew what it was, but he didn't belive it. It was his heart saying, Cassidy means the world to you, you have to let her know, while his brain was saying, Mom, Dad, Kevin, all people who you cared about...all killed in a horrible fashion. Don't put her life in danger.

Cassidy, looking for signs of any cats based on all the evidence they've collected so far, started to think to herself about her companions. First was the new guy, she didn't mind him at all, in fact, she kind of liked having him around. Five months with just Hunter, nearly put her in a depression, Kyle can atleast be talked to. Her mind than shifted to her male wolf companion, she blushed as she rembered, how they first met. She was about to be abused and violated by pigs, and Hunter saved her life, no real reason, no real motivaton, he just did it because he's nice. She than remembered all the heroic things he's done, including getting saved by him again, and in return her saving him. All that time together, made her get a tint embaressed whenever the locals called her his girlfriend. She, entertained that idea. She entertained that idea, quite a few times. However, she knew it could never happen, Hunter's a loner, and no matter how much she wanted to...she could never change that.

All three's train of thoughts were interupted by the local sheriff of the town they were in, Dusty Hill, lieng motionless on the floor, holding at a hole that once was his chest.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 24.January.12, 2:04 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Hunter, stood next to the dead creature, and looked at the hole. He turned his head, and saw nothing, but he smelled something in the distance, something that smelt like a cats.

Kyle went to the body, as Hunter got up and ran off, its the exact same as the murders in his town. He than looked at Hunter, and followed him, Cassidy following suit. They trio went until they stopped at an abandoned building, that looked like a run down factory with a sort of midevil victiorian air around it. However, at the front of the gate, was something no one has seen in a long...long time. They were brown at the base, with full leafy blooms ,reavaling to the trio, that they were infact looking at trees. Hunter walked in, basically ignoring his own wonderment.

Kyle followed suit and looked at him saying "How did they...grow this?"

Cassidy looked around, and said "I don't know about this guys...this feels...wrong. "

Hunter kept walking on anyways, and punched down a door, which caused ten pairs of cat like pupils to open and glare at the two Wolves and the fox kid. The cats charged, claws drawn, while his friends got into a battle stance the ever confident Hunter, smacked a cat to the ground, causing a loud hiss as the feline smacked to the ground unconcious.

Cassidy jumped, and gave a cat a round house kick, sending a cat to the ground, she than rolled out of the way of another cat, kicking the felines in the face

Kyle ducked under a cat slash, and grabbed one of the cat's head, using it as a spring board to knock the other ones he was facing.

Hunter held a cat in the air, by his neck, and glared at him "Where...is...your boss"

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Heart of the Dark (Sequal to Sunset Wolf Claws (Done Right))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: