Th, 28.March.24, 9:17 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » [][][][][] ({}{}{}{}{})
[][][][][]
ToxicDate: Th, 15.March.12, 10:07 PM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Curtis and Jomo walked slowly to their homes as they were making their way home from preseason football practice. It was a week before school started.

It was only six o'clock, though the sun had already fallen to rest for the night. "....Curtis." Jomo said, after his laugh from their previous conversation topic died down. "Hm?" Curtis replied. "Coach said if I want to make starters, I have to put my heart into it." Jomo murmured, desperate for advice from his best friend. "Put your heart into what?" Curtis asked. "The game." "...What game." Curtis chuckled. "Fuck you.." Jomo growled, tired of Curtis' little jokes. "Ah, I'm kidding." Curtis mumbled loudly. "Seriously, do you think I'm a good player?" Jomo asked quietly. "You're not better than me.." Curtis said truthfully. "This isn't about you!" Jomo barked. "Damn, what's up your ass today?" Curtis retorted sharply. "Fine, motherfucker, you can play if you want to." Curtis growled. "I can play if I want to? What?!" Jomo asked stupidly.
"Your smart. Figure it out." Curtis said, whipping his iPod out of his pocket. He put in his headphones, ending the conversation. "See you at practice." He mumbled, giving a short wave-of-the-wrist to say goodbye before turning down his road. Jomo turned down a different path, walking angrily as he tried to decipher what Curtis had said.

I am only one, but I am one.

ToxicDate: Th, 15.March.12, 11:11 PM | Message # 2
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Even through the blasting sounds of his iPod, Curtis heard his best friend's shout for help. He didn't bother pausing his current song. He forced his iPod into his gym pocket and turned, running in Jomo's direction. As Jomo continued ti holler for help, Curtis had a better idea of where he was.

Soon, Curtis was right on top of Jomo's location. He was standing in a bush on a small hill that crossed over into a park. "Jomo!?" He called, unable to see his friend. "Down here!" he shouted up at his friend. "What the hell are you talking about?" I don't see you!" He called back, looking around the short bushes. He continued tearing through the sharp leaves until he fell into a large hole in the ground hidden in the bushes. He landed on his best friend, rolling in pain.

I am only one, but I am one.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » [][][][][] ({}{}{}{}{})
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: