Fr, 19.April.24, 10:07 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Terror of Crossover Island ((my Cross over))
Terror of Crossover Island
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:06 PM | Message # 26
Commander
Group: Administrators
(I deviant Arted all of them...trust me it was just easier.

OKay, Now i got to ask...are there any other comments on the pictures?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:06 PM | Message # 27
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Let's see, um...Tommy seems a little too much like a kid and Cragus looks like Naruto as a kid :3 Natayla doesn't look like her dad and geez, the first thing I thought was boobs O-O

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:06 PM | Message # 28
Commander
(Well it is DA...there really wasn't any non perverted Female Pirates. That was the best I could find)

NarutardDate: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:06 PM | Message # 29
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Haha, true, let me pull up my treasury of Pirate Girls)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:06 PM | Message # 30
Commander
(okay...)

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:07 PM | Message # 31
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
(...And everybody has one of those...)

Walk without rhythm

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:07 PM | Message # 32
Commander
(I think I should start soon)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 19.March.12, 2:37 PM | Message # 33
Commander
2:30 P.M. Unmarked Island

"Ug, my head" a man with black almost bat like wings, a black over coat, black hair, bandage on his arm, black pants, red demonic eyes, and a skull belt said sitting up. "I was spending time with Angelica and Alexia...when...suddenly this flash of light came, and I ended up here." He than spotted a man with a brown shirt,black pants with rips at the knees, white shoes, a metal chain around his neck, a bizzare mark on his hand, and brown hair with green eyes. "Hey, buddy, you okay?"

The man squirmed, and woke up. "Fang, Lily" He panted than looked at the other man. He heard what he said earlier "Yeah, Yeah, I'm allright." He sat up, and extended his hand "Names Donovan Bards, but most people call me Donny, you?"

"Cragus" the other man said shaking, Donny's hand. "Nice to meet you, but you seem...familiar."

Elsewhere on the island a man with a black over coat, a black almost armored shirt, black pants, pale skin, claw like finger nails, silver hair,a pure black sword at his side, and pointed ears was walking along the islands edge. He than stopped when he spotted someone, and went to check it out, his hand wrapped around the blade just incase. The bizzare man looked at an unconcious woman on the ground, the woman had a red pirate hat, white blouse with missing leggings and amplified clevage, a brown corset underneath said clevage, connected to a red skirt, and a rapier at her side. She sprang up imidiatly and tackled the other man. She growled "How dare you kidnap me? Now you cross blades with Natayla Mathiasen, daughter of the Infamous Captain Death, and founder of Treasure Island." She said almost like it was forced, and pressed the blade at this neck. She than noticed his ears "What are you"

The man underneath her blade said "Dark Elf Necromancer" He kicked her off of him, and his hand reached for his black blade. "And you have no idea what you're messing with" He than mocked her "For now you've crossed blades," He said sarcastically drawing his black sword "With Shadow, the Master of Darkness."

Natayla groaned "Oh shut its a swashbucklers tradition." She than charged, as Shadow blocked with his black blade, the two locked in a clash.

Else where a man in a black uniform, black hat, and grey belt buckle sat up, with a bizzare black almost gun shapped weapon at his side. He than looked around, and spoke to himself "One minute raiding a Sepretist Base, the next on a mysterious island." He face palmed "Oh, Oreac, Oreac, Oreac, What kind of depravity have you stooped to now"

He than saw a man with black hair, black almost vest shape, black stubble on his chin, a white t-shirt, black pupils for eyes, and black jeans. He got up and held his head. "Ug, okay Shade where are you know." He said talking to himself. He than looked at Oreac who was just staring at him weird "Look pal," He stood up and glared at him some more "You better stop staring at me"

Oreac walked forward "I mean you no harm...Captain Oreac Vano of the Imperial Military at your service"

The other man smiled, and shook his hand "Shade of the Velkar race, nice to meet you"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 19.March.12, 3:00 PM | Message # 34
Commander
CLose to the dueling Natayla and Shadow, two men in black pinstripped suits, allthough one was grey, and black fedoras looked at the two, and started to talk with each other. The clearly older man, with brown hair, started "The names Dillon Salvatori, head of the Savatori Mafia, and the owner of the mall, olive garden, and car repair shop that are in Greo. You?"

"Tommas Honcenri, call me Tommy, a capo of the Honcerni Mob, and I don't own crap" The younger man said laughing.

Dillon looked at the dueling pirate and Necromancer. "How long before they realize they are evenly matched?"

Tommy laughed "I'll give them two hours" He pulled out a wad of cash "I'll even put money on it"

Dillon smirked "2 grand if they stop in the next hour." He said putting some money inbetween them.

IN the thick jungles of the island, a man in all black armor say for his head, skulls on his shoulder pads, long flowing black hair, red eyes, and a wicked looking cutlass was slicing his way through. "Of all the rotten luck! First, I get lost from Gwen, than I get stuck in this jungle, with knight armor!" He than stopped as he swear he saw someone in the trees

In the trees, a man with a red tunic shapped for desert travel, bandages on his face, red eyes, white pants with a brown straps, brown hair, extremly tan skin, and a bizzare sword on his back, watched the armored man looking around. The other man cut down the tree next to him, as the tree man came down, and tackled him out of the blue. He than drew his sword and the two started to clash, until eventually then bursted out of the jungle and were dueling close to Natayla and Shadow. They kept clashing, for a good three hours.

The man in armor growled "I'm Jaclyn...tell me...what should I write on your tombstone"

The other man smirked "Siren Tama, and you won't get the chance"

Dillon sighed and handed the money to Tommy, who chuckled "Thanks"

Dillon groaned "Whatever..."

Cragus and Donny were walking, unknowing getting close to the dueling Natayla, Shadow, Jaclyn, and Siren, but they stopped when they saw two men, and a child.

One of the man was wearing a white shirt, white jeans, with blue eyes, and white hair. He than looked across from him, a man with a black pirate hat, a red over coat with brown lining, brown hair, black boots, and white pants. The clear pirate opened his mouth "Frost, we need to get going?"

Frost sighed and said "I know Captain Death," They than looked at the Child "We have to get going"

Cragus's eyes widened when the child revealed himself. "Okay, and its Cragus..." The younger Cragus, had a little black cloak, black jeans and black tank top underneath it, with red eyes, and black hair.

The three spotted Cragus and Donny, who walked to them. Donny stated "Hi, I'm Donny, this is..."

The younger Cragus said "Me..." He looked at the older Cragus with wide eyes. "You're me..."

Cragus gulped and leaned down. "Yeah...I'm...a much...older you..." To which is younger self, looked at him with more wide eyed

Frost spoted two people walking their way, Oreac Vano and Shade. He motioned them to come to them, and they did so.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 20.March.12, 9:59 PM | Message # 35
Commander
(spoilers for future plans in my threads ahead)

Cragus, Donny, Captain Death, Young Cragus, Oreac, Frost, and Shade came across loud clangins of swords, and the scrapping of wood to make fire. They saw Tommy and Dillon sitting there, the later hold his head in annoyance, and the former trying to make fire wood. They than looked at Natayla vs Shadow, Natalyla jumping behind Shadow, and Shadow blocking her sword with his own. Their focus than switched to Jaclyn vs Siren. Siren got on Jaclyn's shoulders, but he grabbed Siren's legs and tossed him into the ground. Jaclyn went for a slash,but got a boot to the face. Cragus smiled and said "How long have they been at it?"

Looking up, holding his head in pain, Dillon said "Depends? What time is it?"

Shade looked at his wrist "8:30 P.M."

Dillon groaned in response to that "For the pirate chick, and the Elf, six hours...for the big armor guy, and the little ninja guy, four."

Groaning as well, as the loud clanging got more violent "Yeah, and instead of helping me start a fire, he sit there and wines!"

Captain Death sighed and said "Look, Natayla's my kid, I'll just..." Before he could say another word however, the four were incase in four seprete blocks of ice, as a cold chill filled the air.

With his hand extended, Frost said "That clanging was getting on my nerves!" he voice grating in annoyance, and he receive a mouthed Thank You from Dillon.

Death glared at Frost but sighed, "Okay...I guess that worked out" Suddenly the sound of fire finally starting filled the area. Death than looked at Tommy and said "Nice work, kid"

Tommy smirked "I went to camp, this was lesson one."

After they pushed Natayla, Siren, Jaclyn, and Shadow to the fire, Frost absorbed the ice around them, and looked at the others. Natalya glared at Shadow about to go another round, when she was cut off by her father "Natayla, I want you to behave yourself, or so help me I will have Frost over there incase you in ice."

Natayla sighed and gave a meager "Yes Daddy..."

Before Shadow could laugh, he got a glare from Cragus "That goes for you too pal. I know you can feel my power, and I know that, you know its not smart to cross me"

Shadow behaved imidiatly and said "Sorry..."

Jaclyn and Siren glared at each other from across the fire, but sighed "Truce?" Siren offered seeing the treatment Natayla and Shadow got. He extended his hand, as it was shook by Jaclyn in silence.

Cragus looked at his new found compainions. "Okay, I don't think there are others on this island besides us, so I suggest we tell each other about ourselves" to which the Younger Cragus looked at his older self with glee, knowing that he'll know about his future, and he doesn't have a cloak with him anymore, so he might be free. Cragus catching his eye, said "I'll start with me, and at the same time," He pointed at Young Cragus "Him." Cragus cleared his throat "He and I are from a place that is so large it has two planets encompasing the same space. The lands are called Shadowlands, and The Heavens, here Angels are not the most benovolent beings in the universe and Demons are not the root of all evil." He smiled "We're just like humans, we have diffent personalites some good, some bad." He looked at the little one "Why don't I let him explain my childhood, since we are the same thing"

Young Cragus frowned, hoping for his ray of hope, but he started "Well my life, sucks" He put it plainly "I'm pretty much a slave to this evil cult called the Brotherhood, and I don't have anything in my life to give me hope. I almost did once, but...I can't really remember..."

Cragus smiled "I do, what he's refering too is when I was young I had a child hood of hell!" He than looked at his younger self with the same smile "Don't worry though, it got alot better when I met my wife Angelica. On both worlds, I'm considered to be a hero, and am in fact a king, free from the Brotherhood, forever, but thats not whats important, what important is that I have a loving wife and a beautiful daughter named Alexia" After Cragus finished his younger selfs eyes were wide as saucers with happy.

Shadow smirked "I'll go next"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 20.March.12, 11:46 PM | Message # 36
Commander
"My name is Shadow. I'm from a land where there is a three way war, between the Humans, the Elves, and the Cult of Magic. I am on of the eight chosen venssle of the Masters of the Elements, Darkness. I am an expert in all things undead, and can summon them from thin air now, however from a corpse is more powerful. I'm also very talented in energy based attacks aswell." I sighed and said "I'm after someone...someone named Tempo...King Tempo of the elves. Before you think, I'm evil, I'm not...King Tempo...killed...my best friend...and my mentor. I...I loved her and he killed her..." Shadow than looked away, suddenly an uncomfertable quiet filled the campfire

Quickly Donny said "I'll go next...I'm from a man made island called Zanna. Its where people relocate supernatural creatues, so they may just live their lives. I am...a Mature Werewolf, and I am married to Lily, the Vampire Princess, who gave up her power by living with me, and we have a son named Fang." Donny than grew serious "All though, I'm getting nervous...I see...this woman in my dreams...her name is...Malice...she's the leader of the dark coven" He sighed and looked away, matching Shadow

"Awkward" Dillon started "I'm from a town called Greo, I'm kind of not an evil man, but not a good man either. Where I'm from the people cannot age past 18, and I am the head of Salvatori Crime Family. I own Greo, I own the mall, I own the Burger King, and I own the Resturant, everything is funded by me, and every will keep going as long as I live." A smile creeped across his face "Allthough...nah just kidding, the worst thing that happened to me was I got rejected"

Tommy chuckled "I am also in the mafia, but I'm from a town thats plauged with Crime so...its really common place. I am the son of Trey Honcenri...the pollar opposite" I said pointing to Dillon "Of this guy. He's cruel, and harsh, with the entire city in the palm of his hands...and me on the frontlines as his enforcer." Sighing with a smile he said "However, I have a little bit of joy in my life, a girl named Paige...I love that girl so much...she makes my mind ablaze with passion and kindness"

"Kind of what Irish is to me" started Captain Death, he than looked at Dillon "Ironically, my name is also Dillon, but call me Death, it's easier to remember, and we won't get confused. I'm a pirate, where there is basically only ONE sea left." He said with a smile "I have a loving wife at home, and I'm immortal thanks to my best friend being the Grim Reaper himself."

An annoyed "Dad" came from Natayla "You forgot the fact, you're retired from the pirate life, and you're passing everything to me...again. I'm Natayla, nice to meet you all. I'm considered to be one of the best newcomer pirates of the sea, despite my one failure" She said that last part quietly

"I'll go next" Oreac started "A long time ago in a galaxy far away, two factions waged war. The Rebel Alliance, and the Galactic Empire. I'm Captain Oreac Vano of the Tatooine devistion of the Imperial Army." Oreac smiled and said "Its technology is far beyond advanced yours" He said in a mocking tone "Take my blaster...its basically a lazer gun" He smiled "Allthough...the Rebels and the Imperials have formed a temporary teamup because of the Sepretist Army...and I think...their leader has a thing for me"

"Wow, having a leader in love with you?" Shade smiled, than looked at Frost. "Frost and I are velkar, and anchient race of Angels with the powers of seven elements. I control the shadows, he control darkness. Frost controls Ice, as you guys plainly saw. Our race was hunted down by humanity, but we bear no ill will. We now survive...with the FBI after us"

"A tragity" Siren started "I'm the last of my people too. I am Siren Tama of the Tama assasin clan in the hidden sand village. Recently though...I came across a girl whose my last hope in the world"

Jaclyn smirked "No wonder you're so talented, its in your blood. The names Jaclyn Meido, prince of Ubel and the Champion of Evil. However, I have a reason not to be pure evil...the Champion of Good, my girlfriend. She and I are hunting for the Champion of Chaos...who kidnapped our parents"

Cragus smiled and said "Now that we are all introduced...lets talk about how to get out of here"

Dillon0909Date: We, 21.March.12, 1:33 PM | Message # 37
Commander
12:00 A.M. : Unknown Meeting Room

The sound of feet filled the room, as a man in a pure black cloak, with red eyes, walked around. He than turned around to see a man with Black hair, a black suit, black pants, black belt with silver lining, glasses, a ciggarette in his mouth,and a gun drawn glared at him. "The names Calrez...freak...don't...move"

"Black Griffen..." The cloaked creature said, reaching for some wine that was placed there. He took a sip, as a smile was seen through the cloak "Nice to meet you"

Suddenly another gun clicked "Likewise" came from a man with black padded armor, a white long sleeved shirt, sunglasses, black pants, and black boots. "Sirex's the name..." He aimed the gun at Black Griffen.

A cold chill filled the air, as Black Griffen stated "Fighting me is pointless, you'd be destroyed." His slithering voice stated "Now take a seat...someone must have been nice enough to make a meal for us...because there is ten seats." Calrez and Sirex shivered but still kept their aim at Griffen. In almost a flash he was right behind them. he grabbed their wrists causing them to drop their guns in pain. He flipped them on their backs and he said calmy as he could "I said...take a seat" Which the two reluctantly did.

"Very Impressive." said a voice the sounded like it was changing from sweet and innocent, to dark and demonic. Black Griffen turned to see a man in a fish like helment, with teeth at the mouth, red cape, some armor that was breaking off for movement on his arms, and metal legging with metal boots. He drew a battle axe and pointed it at him, and smiled "Now lets see you try that with me. For I am The Chaos Champion, Kaos"

Kaos was suddenly cut off by a long black sword. He than turned to see a pale skin woman with a revealing night blood red battle dress, armor on her right shoulder, and piercing red eyes and ivory fangs. "I smell him, Kaos. He's hiding his true potential in his cloak. Also I don't think whoever summoned us here would like us to fight. So I suggest we take our seats."

Kaos glared at the table, and just sat down, knowing full well that woman ment what she said. Malice went to sit down, when she heard "Well, said" She than turned to see someone approaching her "Malice" the sunlight revealed he was a man in pure golden armor with a helment that cut off revealing his face, blue eyes, a blade with a golden hilt hidden at his side, and a hold staff with a bizzare symbol at the top and a bizzare gem that looked like it was sparking. "However, I'm not going to be so easily swade." He walked to her "For I am King Tempo, ruler of the elves and the master of energy."

Suddenly a red beam like blade blocked him off. He than turned and glared at another woman in black armor, but it was more advanced than Tempo's armor, her eyes were unseen because of a black helment, but her mouth hung out revealing her to have pale skin as well. She was holding a silver hilt, and a blade blocked her off. Tempo was about to say something when she said "You do not need to know my name, and I suggest you take your seat."

Tempo glared and said "Or what..."

He than grabbed his neck like he was being strangled as the woman stood across from him with her hand out. "Or I won't let go next time" She released whatever grip she had on him, causing Tempo to gasp for breath. He decided to sit down, as did the woman "By the way..." The woman said to Malice "My name is Virus"

At Virus sat down, a man in a black uniform with various tasles, a curved blade at his side and a white cap with a silver eagal walked in confidently. He than turned and drew his sword at another man walking in, with silver hair, glasses, a head band with a musical note in the middle on his forhead, black shortsleeve shirt, and pale blue eyes. He glared at the other man and drew his sword. "Out of my way..."

His attacker glared back "How dare you...do you know who the HELL I am. I am Francis J Jones, leader of the navy."

The other man glared at Francis. "Like I care...but since you seem so kind for introductions, allow me the start. I am Scythe...leader of the Sound Village."

Before the two could clash however, a loud commander "Enough!" echoed throughout the room. A man walked in, with a calm but still annoyed deminer. "I did not summon you or your foes here so you nine could argue over yourselves." The man had a black suit on, and black feathered wings, red eyes, and black hair. He looked at Griffen, than at the others as he, along with Francis and Scythe, took their seats. "Before we begin...let me say my name." He looked at them "My name..." His eyes glow red "Is Andeo"

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 26.March.12, 1:26 PM | Message # 38
Commander
Andeo smirked at the nine he gathered, and put his foot on the table. "Gentlemen, and a few ladies, I have gathered our mortal foes all in one place. Now it wasn't hard, the universe is of course connected, all we need is a bridge." A smirk was still plastered on his lips, as he started "All of us, besides me, have experienced defeat before." He turned to Black Griffen "You were almost humiliated by an 8 year old child, and if it wasn't for luck...he would have killed you."

Black Griffen hmphed in silence as Kaos cracked up laughing "Really, A CHILD!? You were almost killed by a CHILD"

"You're no angel" Andeo stated looking at Kaos. "Who was it that gave all his minions the EXACT location of your only bargining chip against The Champions of Good and Evil? Oh thats right...you"

Tempo chuckled "What an idiot"

"Says the elf who didn't kill the traitor of his kind, just his girlfriend, pretty much garunteeing your own destruction" Andeo started. Malice wisly crossed her arms so she wouldn't say anything, but Andeo saw her reactions "You got something to saw miss "I'm going to kidnap the child of my mortal enemy...three years LATE so the child is terrified of you, and hates you"

Malice looked away, and Sirex and Calrez started to giggle, but recieve a HUDGE death glare from her. Malice hissed under her breath "I can't have kids of my own okay..."

Andeo smirked "You two aren't perfect either, you had the Velkars, right in your grasp...but instead of killing them, after they talk. You instead...put in a jail cell while they basically run off laughing whne they are rescued."

Fransis held in a chuckle, but knew he wasn't perfect and said "Don't start with me, I know...I got embarresed by three no named pirates...I get it"

Scythe chuckled 'I"m not perfect either...I failed to kill the current leader of the Leaf Village, should have went myself"

Andeo and the others looked at Virus who looked away "Fine...I have a crush on my mortal foe" She looked away glaring into space "I can't help it..."

Black Griffen interupted "Okay, if you just brought us here to tell us we suck...its a nine on one advantage, and I think the nine of us could take turns beating you within an inch of your life"

Andeo smirked "That is true, but thats also my point. Alone, you lost, together...we can be victorious." He turned to Black Griffen "Carson, Right? I come twenty YEARS from the future, and we are ruled by Black Dragon, aka Cragus. Who betrayed you, and married the Angel Queen. I will NOT be ruled by some weakling no named Demon." I said growling, leaving out the part where he is held as a hero, and him and Carson are all buddy buddy.

Black Griffen growled quietly 'OKay...whats the plan"

Andeo than looked at Virus, "We're gonna have some fun with them" Virus smirked under neather her mask, getting his idea instantly "Than we will destroy them...one by...one"

Dillon0909Date: We, 28.March.12, 2:01 PM | Message # 39
Commander
8:00 AM: Hero Camp

Back at the camp of heroes, the 13 sat around the fire, going to sleep after the introductions made last night. Donny smiled, after an hour of them just sitting there. "I know what we can talk about while we wait for someone to have an idea on how to get back to our worlds. Why don't we talk about the people we love back home? You know besides the kid"

After Donny said that Natayla was waving her hands in the air as to say don't get started or...Captain Death smiled "Thats a great idea" causing Natayla to facepalm, hard. "I'll start with this kids" he pointed to Natayla "Mother." He had the big old smile on his face, Natayla facial expression read, oh here we go again. Death smiled and said "I met Irish when I started out being a pirate, she was stranded on my private island, and we took her in. Not even ten minutes went by before we considered her one of our own. How we became an item is kind of funny. My ex-rival Captian Pheonix was visting and got drunk with Irish, they both...decided to try to rape me." A burst of laughter came from everyone but Natayla, whose heard this story 20 damn times. After he got done laughing "Irish than told me what she said while she was drunk was true. We've been an item ever since. She's sweet, she's kind, she great in a fight, and a good mother." He looked at Natayla saying that last part. "Just ask her."

The others looked at her, and she sighed "Yeah...my mom is great." She smiled, and hugged Captain Death "Like my dad"

A group of awws filled the hero camp, as Jaclyn started "I'll go next, I met my girlfriend during a rare sece fire in our countries. We worked at it, and after a while, we got close. Our lives changed though after we first made love." To which the Younger Cragus turned away disgusted, and the older one laughed at that. "Our parents were kidnapped, and well she became the Champion of Good and I became the Champion of Evil. We had a tiny snag, but...I love her all the same "

Shade smiled and said "Well, I met my wife at a night club. She was interested in my race, and well we hooked up. I love her...so much...eventually we had little Night, whose is our whole world. I love him so much, just as much as I love Kasidy"

Frost looked at him "Kasidy with a C"

Shade smiled and said "With a K...she's smart, athletic, and takes no crap from anybody." He than had this dreamy expression on his face clearly showing he was thinking about her.

"While dreamer over here starts" Tommy said looking at Shade "I'll talk about my Paige. Paige and I met at a park and we didn't like each other very much. However, than I got hit by a car, she got kidnapped, and well...raped" He looked away on that last part. "She...chose me...for tramatic stress relief, and began to love her" He smiled and said "and I still do"

Frost and Dillon looked at each other, Frost saying "I have a crush on a girl back home...but I'm to nervous to tell her how I feel"

Dillon sighed "I got rejected by a girl...sadly"

SIren smiled "Well than, I'll go next. Kurami, came to my village in search of shelter, and we gladly gave it to her. My intentions were not so pure, but in time I began to really...honestly love her." He looked up dreamy eyed as Shade. "And I still do"

FuipuiDate: We, 28.March.12, 8:47 PM | Message # 40
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Ooh! Ooh! Can you put Stephen from The Pulse in there, and have him just be like "Wtf?" the whole time because it isn't his era?

(oh, please, Tony, you're scaring me)
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
(stop it, Tony, stop it)

Stephen King's The Shining.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 29.March.12, 1:37 PM | Message # 41
Commander
Shadow looked away quietly, "The girl I loved was Elise, she was smart, serious, but kind and gentle. I loved her so much." He looked away "We weren't the same race...she was human, I was an elf. My former, King...Tempo...didn't see it that way, and killed her...right infront of me." His expression changed to one of depression, and Tommy smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder, just to be supportive.

Dillon however looked at Natayla, and asked "How about you, don't you have a guy in your life" Natayla just looked away silently, and Dillon looked at her confused "You shy or something?" He than looked at her expression, she was blushing. "Oh my god" Dillon said figuring her out, and naturally is turned on by that

Natayla glared at him, and said "Shut up, It's not a big deal. I'm gay...so what. I like women...more specifically, my woman." Whatever scowl she had when confronting Dillon, was replace with a big grin. "Thalia is her name, she is smart, funny, athletic, beautiful, and intellegent. She wants to write adventure books, and I...want a life of adventure. We just clicked after we went out on our first adventure together." She looked up happily "Despite all the crap the world threw at us...even my dad over there. We're still together, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"That was so touching" Oreac said smiling at her. "I'll go next, I love a girl back home on the opposite side of the war front. Her name is Sicily, and she makes my life. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she helps me, she hurts me, she's just...Sicily, theres no other words to describe her. I'm still debating on wheither of not to abandoned my side of the war for her. I almost did once...but...it just didn't work out"

"Oh, wow" Donny said smiling "I'll go next...Lily and little Fang. Lily and I met, and it was just young love...hell we made love on the first date. Then we grew to know each other, alot more,despite her father's protests. Now, instead of lust, its love. I would die for her, and my son. Little Fang, Fang is my favorite little kid, and yeah I am biyast because he's mine. He's 3, but since he's half vampire half werewolf, he has a brain of a ten year old. He's also incredibly athletic, and smart and definently our son."

All eyes focused on Cragus, who smiled and looked at Young Cragus. "You know that part when I said your future is gonna be great kid" Young Cragus smiled and nodded "Well, I can some it up in two names,Angelica and Alexia." A smile appeared on my face. "My story is sort of like yours Oreac,Angelica and I met during a war,she was so beautiful to me, I forgot about my orders to spy on her from the The Brotherhood, or my orders to capture her from the Demon army. I got captured...and since I was lucky and this was a sece fire her general at the time punished me with cleaning the tents for three days. I tried to leave the night of my first day so she wouldn't get hurt, but that failed. Over time, she and I grew close and began dating, until eventually I popped the question. I didn't know at the time that she was a queen, but I think that was for the best. Now we're married, and despite every thing she does that annoys me, I can't think...of ANY creature in the whole UNIVERSE that I love." His smile was amazingly big, than he smile grew bigger "Than we had little Alexia, who is basically our whole world. She's a talented kid, who loved her parents, and her aunt and uncle. I love that girl more than I love my own life...and I would die for her and her mother, I promise you that."

Meanwhile Virus stood on a large tank like object in the jungle, and smirked. "Send in the droids"

Dillon0909Date: Th, 12.April.12, 12:08 PM | Message # 42
Commander
The quiet time was suddenly interupted by a loud crash behind them. To Oreac's horror, a battallion of tan robots walked forward carring the same gun he had. Oreac sprung up imidiatly with his blaster, when suddenly the other twelve of them did also. Tommy pulled out his signature 1920's sub machine gun with a revamped design for more fire power,Dillon pulled out his pistol, Young Cragus pulled out his sword, Shade's lower half started to slink into the shadows, Frost's hand was glowing blue, Natayla pulled out her flintlock, with captain Death as well, Shadow had two skeleton dog beasts next to him, Jaclyn pulled his blade and glared, Siren pulled his signature Wretchers Blade, Donny's body suddenly had grey fur appearning on it and older Cragus just stood there with his fists ready for combat.

The machines approached as the heroes sepertated into seprete sections, Donny was just taking out droids single handedly, his claws ripping them apart one by one. The three gun men, Dillon,Tommy, and Oreac, where shooting them down one by one, especually Oreac do to the fact that they were robots bullets wern't gonna do much.

Meanwhile, Jaclyn and Siren were back to back, Siren lopping droid's heads off with his signature blade, and Jaclyn slashing droids down with ease. Siren stated "You're pretty good at this? I thought since you were the champion of evil...you'd leave to fend for ourselves."

Jaclyn laughed impaling a droid with his sword. "There are levels of Evil. Coward Evil, Slimy Evil, and of course mine...Monstrous Evil." He jumped and slashed a Droids head off, and tossed it through ten of them in a row. "And I love every second of it"

Siren just started laughing. "Our evil hero." He said, and he moved his hands fire scorching the droids.

Shadow was looking at Natayla and Captain Death, fighting with their swords because thier guns were usless. Behind them, an armed batallion was sneaking behind them. Shadow suddenly appeard right behind him, and his hands glowed purple. In mere seconds he was right behind the Battalion, and watched as they all crumbled like they were sliced to ribbons.

Natalya cut down a droids head, and sighed 'Where is Snakey when I need him"

Captain Death, just lopped another droids head off. "Its fine were doing well."

Shade and Frost were busy battling as well, Shade blend into the Shadows and appearned next to a droid and stole on of their guns, and tried to figure out firing the thing, and figured out rather quickly clumsily shooting at them.

Frost rolled his eyes and just tossed spears of ice through the guys he was missing. "You're aim is terrible"

Shade sighed "What do you EXPECT...I can't do any damgage to these guys' He than went back to shooting them.

Meanwhile the Older Cragus stood infront of his younger half, and smirked, as his skin started to lose his color. "Sorry...we don't have time for games." His eye became completly white, his skin became completly black, and his wings showed. In mere seconds, droids began to turn black and crumble.

Cragus turned normal, and watched as his Younger half just beamed. "THAT WAS SO COOL!"

Laughing, Cragus just punched a droid in the face, when he was blown back. Oreac got to them quickly, as the others were fighting the droids, and his eyes widened when he saw who was leading the battallion.

A smirking Virus jumped down and drew her saber. "Shall we...Oreac"

Oreac armed his blaster, and sighed "Ready when you are..."

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Terror of Crossover Island ((my Cross over))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: