Th, 28.March.24, 7:44 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Fort Deimos (Through the eyes of a guard.)
Fort Deimos
Creation100Date: Sa, 24.March.12, 2:51 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Moderators
[Yes, I realize the name is quite cheesy. xD]

~Eyes of the surviving Guard, "Recruit Rikke". Four hours after the battle~
Our general's body laid limp on the tattered soil, where several other corpses had shown surrounded him, their bodies showing sign of animation, as certain parts had turned to a blue ash and softly glowed. My brother's sword still in my gut as I laid against the fort wall. I somehow held on to life; "that monster's eyes seemed to pierce my soul" I tell the man coming to help me, my eyes still on the mass of dead in the middle of the fort grounds.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Creation100Date: Sa, 24.March.12, 3:44 PM | Message # 2
Commander
~Eyes of Lord Augur, a hour after the battle had started. The guards of the castle were celebrating that they had survived.~

My devilish Grin could easily be seen as I stepped through the gate's wooden barriers; with each step a heavy metal thump emitted. The bones of my men had crackled as did the dead guards as they began taking life again. They moan several things, mostly heard was, "Kill.." followed by "Me". I let my dark slaves kill at will the grounds turning silent as my sword took hold of the general's neck. My animated army completely fell as the fort had only two lives contained within it.
I look over at the woman holding her wound and I remove my helmet placing it down on the ground. Letting the woman see me more clearly, grinning I leave the bodies to decay and her to diminish away. "This empire shall fall for what they did to us." I tell my troops who were waiting for me outside the fort, they release a loud cheer and we continue on to the city.

[I was in a hurry ^^' so I had no time to revise.]

Message edited by Creation100 - Sa, 24.March.12, 10:40 PM

Creation100Date: Su, 25.March.12, 0:07 AM | Message # 3
Commander
~Eyes of Cpt.Mayves leading officer of the reinforcements for the fort. Four hours after the battle.~

We approached the walls of the fort; death being the only tune being played. I step to the gates looking in, I signal for three scouts to head in first. Soon after they yell for medics and we rush in. While in I take a closer look at the situation, disgusted I pick the helmet as a sign to the emperor. "Lucky girl.." I mumble, looking her then shaking my head as I get my men ready to do a complete sweep to write a full report.

Creation100Date: Th, 12.April.12, 9:35 AM | Message # 4
Commander
~Eyes of Lord Augur, a month before the happening at Fort Deimos. His castle grounds were in turmoil as a young man entered his court panicking. Augur's men were rushing around the grounds.~

"Kid, we don't have time for this none sense, do you have something to say or not?" Jack, my selected knight talks to the boy as he had news from his town, Ryoth. I sigh, stepping from my throne I walk to the boy, I gently place my hand on my knight's shoulder. He obediently steps aside. I kneel down to the peasant boy looking into his eyes. "Right.." I mumble. His eyes suddenly become purple as he reaches for my neck, my knight slaps his body away with his arm then pulls his sword out. "Master." Jack warns me, watching three men approach. "Brother, put your arm down. We're here for him not you" the man in the middle persuades Jack.
Jack shakes his head and I get onto my feet, "Jack, stand down." I tell him, knowing they were to much for him. He refused and I pulled my blade out, pointing the tip to the boy he passes out and I move it to the men on the far left sensing he was the tank. In a quick movement I seemed to be held down, I look around at my situation confused. I growl then begin laughing. I blink and the illusion disperses, group of men look at me confused.

Jack rushes at them as do the other guards, they seem to have passed through them without even moving to engage them. My men fall to the ground blood flying from their bodies as the touch the ground. I lift my hand to the three men, spikes burst from the ground the leader pushes the touch out from him, dodging the spikes. I push my blade into the ground holding onto the pommel of the weapon watching the three men.

Hours after fighting, my sword was straining again the leader's own sword. Both of us were grinning as we clash. "You'll die here, Augur" Tristan tells me as he pushes me back, my armor had fallen off pulling myself out of the rubble of stones. "We'll see who leaves here alive." I laugh, the stones sinking into the ground as I catch my balance and send his sword flying as he stroked his sword at me. He jumped back and golems pulled in front of him to protect himself. "That's not going to hold me back boy." I growl walking through them as I corrupt them to attack each other. He gripped the air forming a blade in his hand and rushed at me.

Another hour had passed from our battle. Tristan touched the ground with his knees; his view stuck on the ground, "Did you really think you could kill me kid?" I ask pushing him back with my barefoot. "I'm the man who took a army down." I laugh the ground curving to his body, I lift off of him taking a few steps back. From the ground he raises in a slab of rock; his head, hands and feet being noticeable as the rock formed around him. "I'll let you live." I tell him, "You've gave me reason to." I explain, and I place his sword into the ground for him to see. I walk from the scene, into the destroyed city fires dying away as I passed them and life leaving the invaders as I walked to the city gates.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Fort Deimos (Through the eyes of a guard.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: