Th, 18.April.24, 9:26 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Slayer ((A co op story with Me and Naru))
Slayer
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 27.April.12, 6:34 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
My name is Zanatos, and you're about to enter a world you don't want to enter. I live in a town that has special areas. A giant treehouse that I live in, a church and graveyard, a cave that many people claim is enchanted, and a small town its self. The town is plauged by various monsters, to the point where the remaining humans just don't go out at night. However, because of how close it is to a neighboring city, and camp site, the town gets alot of visitors. Because of the attacks, and the sceptical nature of the visitors, the town is a paridise for Vampire Hunters. Many formed a guild called the society, I did not join...I found nothing of value there.

How I differ from my fellow hunters, is our views in the beings called monsters. They view them as things to be destroyed, I find them to be...just like people that can be reasoned with. So, I only destroy those who can't be reasoned with.

There is one though, who I have a personal quest to hunt. The Vampire Queen, Lamina. Recently, I've been slaying more and more Vampires lately, to the point where the started to hunt me personally. All of them serve the queen, yet...none of them knows where she operates. I have to stop her, or die trying.

I was on the roof of a hospital late at night, looking for targets to either slay or help. When suddenly, I heard screaming behind me.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Su, 29.April.12, 12:00 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(it's Lamia not Lamina)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 29.April.12, 12:42 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(srry...posties for you intro?)

Dillon0909Date: We, 16.May.12, 2:08 AM | Message # 4
Commander
(bump)

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Slayer ((A co op story with Me and Naru))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: