Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Destiny
Destiny
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 19.June.12, 1:07 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
In an underground base, a man in a black lab coat, black shirt, blue doctor pants, and black gloves, with goggles around his eyes stood over a man in a skin tight red jumpsuit, diffrent color markings and black boots. "Now, my annoying little nemisis, I, Doctor Insanity, shall finally get rid the world of one SUPER ANNOYANCE!"

The red jumpsuit man struggled, and said "You'll never get away with this, and once more my name is Power" He said pulling and tugging at the chains than bound him to the slab as, Insanity pointed a cannon at the man. "You and your superlazer will defeat all the others."

"You're to late!" Insanity said cackling maniachally. "This is the end of..."

They were both interupted by a meger but still loud "Daddy?" the tone sounded curious, young, and naive.

Insanity turned to see a little boy, with mopped up hair, black pjs, and a mini goggle on his head. Insanity only groaned and said "Sharon!?"

"Sharon" , a woman in a white apron, green suit, red hair, and blue eyes, walked down stairs. "What, Harold?"

Insainty groaned, turning his cannon off. "We've talked about this. Little Victor is supposed to what now?"

Sharon just groaned "Stay upstairs while you are planning to take over the world or kill Power" Sharon waved to her "How you doing, Power?"

"Eh, about to be blown up by a cannon or wait for this plan to backfire like always" He said with a smirk as Insanity looked back groaning.

Insanity walked to the little boy from earlier. He kneeled down and said "Victor, didn't your mother tell you to stay upstairs in your room while Daddy was working?"

Nodding, Victor said "But I wanna help, I wanna be just like you Daddy!" He said smiling "You're so cool" He walked to the cannon, and said "The cannon's off kilter by twenty degrees, if you aim it higher you can't miss. You'll beat him this time"

"I have checked it three hundred and thirty times Victor. I KNOW it works" Insanity said groaning

"But daddy" Victor said annoyed

Hugging his son, Insanity said "Look, Victor, trust me, you should determine your own destiny not just copy what your old man is doing. When you get older, you'll understand"

Sharon walked to Victor "Come on sweetie lets go to bed"

Insanity sighed "Now than where were..."

Clanking of chains were heard on the ground as Power smirked having punched out of the shackles, and letting the cannon free him. "Smart kid you have there, Harold" He grabbed Insanity by the head and drove him to the ground. "See you next month"

Insanity lifted his finger. "You bet"

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 19.June.12, 11:37 PM | Message # 2
Commander
That was ten years ago, that little boy grew up into well a teenager. How do I know? Well, I am him. Names, Victor Insanity, the son of Sharon and Harold Insanity, and their only child. Yeah, I should probably tell you just what that was all about. You see, I live in a place called Super City. Where, Superpowers are common place and normal people are usually Supervillains or Superheroes themselves. Speaking of Supervillains, thats what my Dad is, he goes by Doctor Insanity. He was gonna go by Dr.Dread but that was taken. He is villainy in this city, so much so that he has never had a betrayal, because if he had one, they'll be sorry. Dad's super power is his unrivaled intellect. If he was a superhero, he could invent a cure for cancer in like a day, but he's not so he makes death machines that make Nucular Arms look TAME by comparison. Needless to say he needed the perfect balance.

That he got, in the form of Power, his real name is Frank. Power is concidered to be the strongest Superhero. Now, you'd expect him to be the opposite of my dad, a powerhouse without the brains to tie his shoes. Actually, he's fairly smart, about average intellegence, which drives Dad nuts. He's also the nicest guy to me and my mom.

Ah, Mom, her details are rather easy and complex to explain. My mother did not have a superpower, and was Power's sidekick. However, she had more of taste for inventing, but none of the brain power to put her ideas into fruition. It was that, that lured my Dad to her, and word manipulation that turned her to the Dark Side, so to speak. At first, it was the standered Villain treats Henchwoman like crap to get what he wants, but over time, he started to fall inlove with her the same way she was falling for her. So, they actually got married, and well poof I was born. Mom stepped out of supervillain inventing, to raise me.

Speaking of raising me, Dad was rather odd about it. You see, his idea of raising me was keep me upstairs while he did his bussiness with Power below. However, I have his superpower of super intellegence, but my mom's more subtle ego, so I point out flaws in his plans but I'm never mean about it. Dad always said whenever I try to help him, that my destiny is my own. Sound advice, but my destinies kind of writen in stone. I'm gonna be a supervillain like my father, better than he ever was.

My train of thought was interupted on my walk to the Super Academy, by the voice of my best friend. Her name is Irene, but she goes by Spark. Spark is the daughter of the Superheroine, and well if their name is any indication they have power over electricty. Spark was shorter than I was, had red hair, blue jeans, and a white tank top that curved out her figure. She smiled and said "There you are Vick" She said with a smile.

I smiled back and said "Sorry I took so long, mom insisted on these clothes." I said walking in black jeans, black shirt, and black biker gloves complete with leather jacket. "She's afraid I'll get bullied, so I have to look tough"

"Your the son of DR. freaking Insanity" She said walking with me. "I think you're safe"

Dillon0909Date: We, 20.June.12, 11:46 PM | Message # 3
Commander
The school was large, with black and white lockers with various numbers and logos, the smell of toxic based villains, and people who use smell as a weapon filling my nose as we walked in. I walked down the metal path, straight to the auditorium per instructed. In the middle of the platform, smoke rose as two people rose. One was wearing, an all white jumpsuit and a white maske, the other one was wearing an all black jumpsuit with a black mask. "Hello" The white one said "Welcome to the Superacademy. This is the school that teaches the next generation of Heroes and Villains. I am Bright, I represent the Hero portion"

The black one interupted "I am Dark, I represent the dark side." He said interupting him.

"As I was saying..." Bright carried on "Whatever your choice is in life, this academy will help mold your powers to help or hurt." He said smiling. "Now, we are still a school...underneath your chairs, our brillent minds have already made your scheduale for you to do, for your specific powers that we scanned at the door."

I looked at my schedual, there was only one class Advance robotics. I looked over and saw that everyone only had one class, based on their super powers, like Spark had Electrical Storms class. It took me a minute to realize that, they didn't want to teach us stuff we were never gonna use, gotta give them credit thats better than...every school ever made.

Dark went next, or rather took the mic from Bright and said "Final words before you head to your class, these powers of yours...are a gift, to do whatever you want" He said with a smile "So you should use them to your hearts content"

Bright sighed and took the mic. "Ignore him kids, you should use your powers to help others. Using them for selfish ends, only ends in pain."

I walked away, heading to my class, and stopped and thought that they were both right in their own ways. I walked to my class, and realized there were 3 of us just really smart people. However, I went to the back. The Teacher was dressed in black, but had a white shirt and tie. He said "Okay, we'll take role call" The Teacher said "I am Professor N. Vinci but you may just call me Professor. Now than," He glaced at the paper, than back at me, than back at the paper, than back to me, than back to the paper one more time. "Victor...Insanity"

I waved my hand. "Yep, thats me" I said smiling

"We expect great things from you" He said, gulping quietly, next he moved to a girl with flowing blond hair a blue shirt with a logo on it, and black jeans. "Sally Brightwood?" She nodded and we moved on to the final guy. "Jack Fransine..." He looked in the back of a guy dressed like me, except he looked like he liked dressing like that. I gulped a little slightly as he said "Yes...thats me" He nodded and said "Okay than, I'm going to start with simple robotics"

Dillon0909Date: Th, 21.June.12, 11:11 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(resuming contest entry tommarow with two entries)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 29.June.12, 1:25 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(on hiatus)

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Destiny
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: