Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Dragonslayer
Dragonslayer
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:17 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Dragons, monster lizards that are lords of the sky. Flying overhead, burning villages, harming those who would DARE get in their way. They are nothing more then savages. At least that's the consensous, and as a knight, it's my solum duty to protect the people from monsters. The princess has gone missing, her father fears it may be dragons, and I will stop them. After all it's what I do.I stood up and headed out to go to a war, I intended to win.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:48 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Princess Suzanna had not been kidnapped, quite the contrary actually. Princess Suzanna had left on her own with one goal in mind: to prove everyone wrong about dragons. Not once had she actually ever experienced a dragon attack or heard someone complain about crops being burned, so how could they prove this belief of dragons to be true. She was determined to show her people otherwise, no matter the cost. And that's what led her to be walking down the main highway in the dead of night. She knew not where she was going not where she was at the moment even but she knew she was headed somewhere. She hadn't expected to share the road with anyone but for the past hour or so a small wagon of rowdy men had been following behind her and she was getting increasingly more and more nervous.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:52 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Sir Henry walked along the road where Dragon's were supposedly sighted. He then started to debate in his head on what he should do if he saw a dragon. He would have to kill it, but with what. Would his sword and sheild be enough, would he be strong enough to slay such a beast? It's odd to consider what may happen today. He put those thoughts behind him, this is bandit territory as well, a lowered guard would lead to an untimely desmise.

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 1:12 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Suzanna thought about what happened next often. How the sky lit up with fire, the crunch of the wagon as a dragon landed on top of it, the massive golden eye that appeared before her as the dragon rested it's head. The massive voice of Enali as he spoke to her, telling her how he knew she was looking for someone like him. How she climbed onto his back and flew here. She looked around the cave now her home and the let her gaze rest on the sleeping dragon. His purple scales glistened in the light of the dying sun. He had saved her and housed and now he was her teacher. Her friend. She had gotten the info she needed but she had began to feel the want to never leave.

(To clarify, that first post was her looking back on the past. She's no longer on the road, she's in Enali's dragon cave.)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 1:48 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(Okay)

Sir Henry walked silently down the road as he felt people looking around me.I paused and looked around. I said "The next move you make will be your last, I would really suggest, you go about your business or at least open up a decient shop. There is no honor in attacking people" I said to seemingly no one.

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 2:55 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
Enali raised his head and looked at Suzanna, blinking slowly. "What are you thinking, Child?" He asked as he stretched. His maw strained wide as he yawned and he moved his wings so she could go sit on his tail. She settled in the curve of his tail, looking up into his eyes. "I told you of how I left my palace in search of clearing Dragon's names, Master," She said quietly and he ducked his head slightly. "I remember," He commented and she continued. "But now that I've learned how and what Dragons are...they're so much more desirable than people," She said. A deep rumble filled the cave as he laughed. "Child...dear Suzanna, you cannot live with dragons. They will not accept you, as much as your people will not accept us."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 3:01 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Henry paused and turned swinging his sword down, causing the blood to splatter on the ground as an attacker fell down. More people arrived in silence, and Henry sighed, looking at the bandit's comrads looking at Henry and prepared to fight.

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 3:11 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Enali's head swung around and he growled. "Unnecessary violence is happening," He growled and Suzanna stood. She pulled up her hood and Enali took off and out of the cave.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 4:10 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Henry's blade clashed with the war axe of one of the bandits. Using his fist he simply smacked the man away causing him to drop the axe, holding his nose. He backed up and disarmed another bandit, quite literally, and then slammed his face into the dirt. The other bandits came at him, and then the Henry slashed in a circle causing several to fall in bloody chunks. Henry hmphed and then stabbed the bandit who attacked first, walking down the path. He silent, as he watched the skys.

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 9:37 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
Enali dropped literally on top of the Knight, his talons curling around him, trapping him. His head snaked around, glaring down at him. Suzanna slid down his neck and stood on his foot, glaring at the man between his claws. She daintily put her hands on her hips and, though dirt covered and rugged from a month out of the palace, the aura of a princess seeped from her. On top of the fact her tiara rested gently amidst a mane of curls. She placed her hands on her hips. "Explain why these unnecessary deaths soak the dirt with blood immediately." She commanded.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 9:48 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Henry glared up and said "Unnessisary, those animals tried to attack me first, I gave the chance, and they forsook it" He said and then he looked up at who he was yelling at.

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 0:33 AM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
Suzanna was almost in his face. "Excuse me?" She hissed

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 0:46 AM | Message # 13
Commander
Henry paused and said "They attacked me first Princess, forgive my lack of manners." He squirmed slowly until he got out underneath the dragon's grip. He glared at the Dragon and said "Let the princess go and face your death with dignity." He said drawing his blade.

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 0:53 AM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
Suzanna drew her blade and held it against his. "Stand. Down."

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 0:59 AM | Message # 15
Commander
Henry said calmly to the princess, "Madam yo udo not have to put this guise with me. This monster will not hurt you any more because i won't let it"  Henry said grippin ghis sword tighter.

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:15 AM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
Suzanna spun his sword out of his hands and knocked him to the ground, putting her foot on his chest. "Wipe your mind, Knight. Everything you know is wrong."

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:19 AM | Message # 17
Commander
"This beast has you captive" Henry said into her eyes. "Please do not lie to yourself, otherwise" He said staying firm.

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:33 AM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
Suzanna laughed and Enali joined in, the deep rumble shaking the area. "You have nerve to talk to your Future Queen in such a way."

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:41 AM | Message # 19
Commander
His response said "It's a knights duty to protect the royal family, even from themselves"

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:47 AM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Suzanna met Enali's eyes and they both nodded. She leapt up onto Enali and Enali scooped the knight into his class, launching into the air.

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:49 AM | Message # 21
Commander
(Pause, are you Throwing Henry or kidnapping Henry?)

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:57 AM | Message # 22
The Reaper of Threads
(Kidnapping)

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 2:03 AM | Message # 23
Commander
(ty0

Henry struggled in the mighty dragon's grip then tried to get his sword to cut himself free, but he dropped it. He looked down as the ground began to shran below him.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Dragonslayer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: