Th, 18.April.24, 7:51 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top Five Threads (A list that needs to happen)
Top Five Threads
Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.February.14, 2:33 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Every single one of our threads that we've all been in has been a blast to be apart of. Even the more, umpopular ones still get a few chuckles out of me here or there, or even some of the dead ones do as well. However, that isn't to say that some we all just like more. I'm gonna start with top five favorite threads, they can be threads I enjoyed, I've made, or just threads in general...Then I encourage the next poster to do the smae thing...if you want to do more, either do a top ten or a top twenty, if you don't have five do a top three. NOw obviously this is subject to change I just want everyone's favorites threads as they are now. Enough delaying...lets begin

#5. Angels vs Demons: Okay starting controversial by putting the thread that made the site only at Number 5. That being said...this is our baby. It may not be the most active of threads, which is why it got the number 5 spot, but it can not EVER be a dead one. I have no more reason's why I like it...its an awesome thread with awesome characters that we all enjoyed. Next number

#4. Country of Zanna: Expect this to be remade. I think this was my first real  thread that was kind of a hit-ish, (Well Naru, Raz, and I liked it at least) . Lets get the number one reason why its on this list first. This is an ISLAND FULL OF MONSTERS, and my main was a freaking WEREWOLF! Okay the other reason why I liked this thread is because of the fun character interactions, there are rarely any sort of evil threats its just Supernatural Creature living their lives. Its got a charm to it that I just can't explain

#3: The Year 3000 and its Sequal- This one..surprised me...and I mean that with no bad taste. When I first made it, I wanted to just have something power ranger's esc. What happened was Narutard and Ilovedogs2 came in and showed me, HEY BETTER PLOT! and I was proven wrong. Thank you for that by the way. Anyways, this is probably the darkest our threads got...think aobut it...we have a girl who literally can't talk because her voice was stolen from her, a betrayal that rocks the group to its core, and down right dispicalble acts by our villains. Heck, in the sequal I made it "lighter" and its still pretty damn dark XD. I wouldn't mind remaking tihs thread actually, fixing some things here and there while keeping things true to its spirit

#2. Angels vs Demon: Backstreet Brawls: Remember when I said #5 was gonna be controversial. This is what I ment. I don't care though I LOVED this thread, it was kinda cool. There was two main plots to that thread, that actually go together, one Narutard, IlD, and someone else I can't remember off hand I think it was Toxic, were doing and One I was doing because I wanted to try to experiment with a romance story. Which I failed it...I still made it to fast, but hey i'm getting the hang of it...sort of...anyways back to the thread. The main thing I liked aobut this thread is that every character is in the right...its not a Black and White thread like AVD, where there is a Clear cut bad guy or a clear cut disaster,. In Backstreet Brawls, there is just a lighter of grey and a darker shade, and it was kind of cool, but its still not my number one

Honerable Mentions:

I'm just gonna list them cause they ALMOST tmade the lsit

Criminal Minds

The Velkar

Alterria Warriors

Star Wars RP

The Surprise War

Superhero/SuperVillain RP

Superhero/SuperVillain RP Remake

Pirate Island

Freaks

And my #1 favotre thread is:

#1 Storm of a Pirates Life: I don't care if its just a remake of Pirate Island, I don't care if its just an exclusive thread with me and Naru, I don't care if its base of Naru's Idea...THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD. First of all it have my favorite character, Natalya, in a situations she's never been before.  Second of all, this is the first thread since AVD that I have to stop and think and say "No this is out of character for _____ to do" Third and most importantly, no one feels left out. There is no usless characters everyone there is made to be out to be likeable threating or just awesome. Fourth and finally, this is truely the thread that I feel like Me and Narutard shine. Heck, she pulled a wedding out of her ass and just went with it, this is my favorite thread.

I told you mine...now you all can tell me yours a Min of a top 3 a maximum of a top twenty. Have fun with the list.

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Su, 02.February.14, 9:16 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Honestly I do want to continue AvD BSB, I even thought of a way to tie it in with the original AvD with one of my characters.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Su, 02.February.14, 9:25 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Hey they're both Naru's thread you'd have to okay it with her

RazDate: Su, 02.February.14, 9:27 PM | Message # 4
Commander
I know, but I still love how I was able to think of a way to tie them together and it gives Angels and Demons a clearly defined enemy.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: We, 05.February.14, 11:25 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Could someone maybe make another list one this thing please?

EquinoxDate: Th, 06.February.14, 0:22 AM | Message # 6
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
I would, but I have way too much bias, being that I'm hardly involved in any threads with you guys outside the short lived ones I make.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.February.14, 0:33 AM | Message # 7
Commander
Dude I made 3/5 of those threads I listed XD I'm okay if you are bias

EquinoxDate: Th, 06.February.14, 0:39 AM | Message # 8
Yeah but it would be all my own threads except one probably, since I always have massive plans for threads I like, but they die before I can do them.

You like some threads for other people's work in them, I don't for the most part. Hence, I don't want to create any rude dude moments.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.February.14, 0:49 AM | Message # 9
Commander
If anyone gives you crap they WILL hear from me. The point of this post is for everyone to RESPECT peoples opinon.

I'm sure there are people who disagree with my personal prefrence up there.

Besides you aren't a rude guy Equi...I think it would be fine

EquinoxDate: Th, 06.February.14, 1:10 AM | Message # 10
After all the stupid things I've done on the site before, I don't agree with you on that, in fact I welcome criticism, so I'm going to do it instead.

5. The 2321 Conflict
I really enjoyed everything about this thread. The only reason it's just number 5 here, is because nothing was really achieved in the thread, before it died. It also had a lack of participation, which makes it less interesting.

4. Sword saints
The only reasons I enjoyed this thread was because of all the work I put into getting it out there, and how good the characters were. The lack of a story and how short lived it was, kept it from being any higher.

3. Freaks
My character was unoriginal and a bit too strong, if anything, but everyone's performance as their characters was really good, and the story itself was decent as well. Not the greatest or most organized thread I've seen, but it was good.

2.Angels Vs demons
It started the site off, and it was a really good thread in general. Granted, whenever I look at my characters I feel absolute resentment, but everyone else did really well in that thread. 

1. Alterria warriors
By far my best done thread of all time, and everyone's character ideas are amazing as well. 

I realized most of my threads weren't actually that good.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.February.14, 1:32 AM | Message # 11
Commander
Thank you for your list Equinox biggrin

People I need a list from now:

Raz

Anchorage

Toxic

Ilovedogs2

Narutard

Also...if ANYONE gives Equi crap for his post I will come down on you with the fury of a thousands thunder storms

EquinoxDate: Th, 06.February.14, 2:37 AM | Message # 12
as I said, I welcome people giving me crap for it. Constructive criticism tells me what people enjoy, and thus gives me focus.

RazDate: Th, 06.February.14, 7:26 PM | Message # 13
Commander
I liked Sword saints because I didn't hate my character instantly, he made since and, if everyone was matched, was the most calm, collected, and logical.

Persona Non Grata

AnchorageDate: Th, 06.February.14, 9:21 PM | Message # 14
Colonel general
Group: Users
oh god i've been called out i have to do it

uhh

#5 search for new stransbourgh(?)
this thread did literally nothing but it was casual and still had a conflict which i liked

#4 avd
i wasn't extensively a huge part of this thread but i liked it nonetheless, there were sections of different conflicts and was pretty realistic and reasonable for the most part. i liked the characters i had, despite if they were small

#3 freaks
neat thread. it was cool even if i was confused a bit, and if it died slightly around the time i came back in. i didn't get the computer thing but whatever it was fun

#2 polyxena
this thread was awesome. don't know why but it was pretty consistent with cool character progression. some things needed to be tweaked, but whatever i really like this.

#1 superhero thread

i like superheroes

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.February.14, 10:04 PM | Message # 15
Commander
Lets see now I've done it

Equinox has done it

and Anchorage has done it.

I need

Raz

Ilovedogs2

Narutard

and Creation to do it biggrin

NarutardDate: Su, 09.February.14, 2:12 PM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
5. Original Hero/Villain Academy-
I've always been so proud of my characters in this thread. Marci is one of my favorite characters because she's so rounded and fully developed. This one got so far and it kept going and going, I thought we'd never run out of twists and directions to take the thread. I'm glad I got to bring her back for the remake.

4. Numbers(2)-
This thread many of you don't know about. There are actually quite a few threads many of you don't know about, quite active between ILD and I. The first numbers didn't do so well, but then I remade it and it's become one of my favorites. Everything that's happened between Hero and David, Alex finding Zane and they're finally getting married, Michael finally got Lily back, and the numbers have their freedoms. It's a terrific thread.

3. Pirate Island-
I originally made this thread on a whim and my goodness did it go somewhere. I prefer this one to the new one because, well, I made this one. I called the shots and I had so much fun with it. I love the new one and I love that it's centered around Naty, but I prefer my one.

2. AVD-
This one speaks for itself. My baby, the thing that started it all, and my first real thread. This thing was everything for me, and it remains so. I started with Reagan, and it only added on and on and on. So many different directions and twists and hell, it brought us all together to this site. It's my baby, but it hasn't made #1

1. Child's Battle
Another thread the boys haven't seen ; ) Child's Battle has broken so many records, taken so many twists and wrought havoc all over the Girls Only section. It's at 508 pages and going strong. Low and behold, the longest a thread can be is 400 pages, 10000 posts. So we made another one and kept going without stopping. Reagan and Harold, Adrian and Penny, Gordon and Stella, the kiddos, the controversy of Lysander being heir, Cora's confusion, Reagan's sickness, its all so wonderful and beautifully written, no thread can too it to me. Yeah, ILD and I have had our disagreements over it from time to time, but oh it's wonderful.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 2:19 PM | Message # 17
Commander
(thank you Naru biggrin

I need now

Creation

Ilovedogs2

And Raz)

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top Five Threads (A list that needs to happen)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: