Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top Five Mistakes
Top Five Mistakes
Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.February.14, 2:50 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
We are all huma being...we make mistakes all the time in our daily lives...and sometimes on here. However mistakes make us grow as both writers and human beings so we are here to sort of honor and insult ourselves.

Now for this list it has to be a mistake YOU DID ntohing you didn't do or wish you did. That may be a list down the line. These are the things you just aren't proud of.

And its One Mistake PER thread, otherwise this list would be full of things from just one or two threads.

As usual you do not have to make a top 5 list. You can make a top 3 minimum or a top 20 maximum.

That said This is my Top 5 Mistakes I've made on threads.

#5. The escape scene in Alteria Warriors: For those who don't know, after a fight my character, Tyler attempts an escape from his captours. Makes logical sense right...what follows is the biggest waste of time EVER. When Equinox has to pull me aside and say stop it...you know I screwed up

#4. Donny rapes Lily from Country of Zanna: This was not a good idea...this was not a good story element...what was I thinking I am a moron

#3: Assassin's Creed rip off in Kingdom of Polyexia: Wow I can't believe I was getting away with this...if we do end up reviving that thread might as well run with it

#2: Storm of a Pirates Life: Dira tells off the new girls- This was recent, and not so bad as some of the others since well the Dillon rage speech is starting to become tradmarked...but it was still pretty dumb of me to do...so its on the list. Also its me making the same mistake as...well...

#1: AVD-Cragus almost divorces Angelica. I have a temper...I know...I have a temper. Sometimes my characters...reflect my temper hence the term Dillon Rage Speech. However, this is by far...THE DUMBEST THING I EVER DID., because unlike all my other speeches This RUINED my friendship with Ilovedogs2. It was super harsh, I made to make an ENTIRE ARC TO FIX IT and I STILL Think I messed up. I am not an idiot...I know Ilovedogs2 is a very busy lady..I get thats the second reason why we don't rp together as much as we used to. That doesn't mean this wasn't the main reason. I can not apologize enough for it...and nothing NOT EVEN A RAPE SCENE will EVER top that mistake I did

Post your mistakes below...and Ilovedogs...no Debbie...if you read this...I'm really sorry...

I love Spooky Crap :D

AnchorageDate: Su, 09.February.14, 4:58 PM | Message # 2
Colonel general
Group: Users
don't feel bad on #3 assassin's creed isn't exactly pioneering in the way assassins actually worked

parkour was pretty common among them so

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

EquinoxDate: Su, 09.February.14, 9:57 PM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
The only reason I told you to stop it was because you were getting upset at me as well. The escape itself wasn't the problem, it was doing that and then getting angry at me for trying to steer the plot by using powers I already had placed on that character, to do so.

I'm not going to make a list this time around, because it'll just be a list of "I created this character" or "I joined this thread 300 pages in"

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Mo, 10.February.14, 10:14 AM | Message # 4
Commander
Dillon, here's the thing about the rape aspect, You use it too fucking often and you make it overtake any personality the character has which makes them one dimensional. I don't give a shit about any character who is raped anymore, because it always follows the same fuckin' path, used for a single event, then tossed aside, when such a thing can be used to make an interesting character.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top Five Mistakes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: