Th, 18.April.24, 9:59 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Worst Threads ((Okay THIS is the most controversial))
Top 5 Worst Threads
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 18.July.14, 11:46 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
So, here we are a list that no doubt will be controversial, will be disagreed with and even down right hated. However, it's a list that must be done. The Top 5 Worst Threads we've made. Let me just start to hopefully fan the flames. Every thread is special in its own way, however, we've been at this for about three years now, and we've all evolved as writers. So looking back on some of the threads it can easily be said that we've grown and are better than this. If you don't agree with this list, great, doesn't mean you're an idiot, doesn't mean you're wrong, every thread means something to someone, just like every movie will have differing opinions. With that said ground rules if you do your own list.

1.    Try to keep this clean, I know we are talking about things we don't like, but there's a fine line between critic and troll, try not to cross it.
2.    As always you do not have to do a Top 5 list, you can do a min top 3 or a max top 20
3.    Most importantly: This is all opinion, it's not fact. (Well except for my number 1)
4.    Don't be afraid, if anyone starts being trolls and bashing people for their own opinions I will not be kind.

Now then, I've done all I can to brace you for impact. So, this is the Top 5 WORST threads.

5.    Any thread that doesn't make it past the first page. (Varies)- Okay I'm cheating with this one, sue me, but I felt like this had to be mentioned in some way or another. Sometimes we come up with great ideas, but the execution is lacking to say the least. For example, I came up with a thread called Gangland, a thread where everyone's a criminal. However people never joined it. There are several others, and there are to many to mention here. Needless to say, the main problem is well...they never got started.

4. Super Academy (Dillon0909)- Well this is an example of how do a remake badly. I love the Superhero/Supervillain Rp. I even like the remake/sequel, but MAAAAAAAAAAAAN was this thread the creepy uncle no one talks about. What are it's problems? Well lets start with the fact that every character is an asshole. I mean, like irredeemably bad. Including and especially my main...omg my main was a horrible person. She really was, winy, full of herself, and not in the good way like Zelton is in Fantasy War. I mean in the Shadow way.

3. Oh I'm not making friend with my next choice. Alterria Warriors (Equniox) : Now let me just do a preemptive strike do I think that this thread is really deserving of the number 3 spot? Not really. Does it deserve to be on the worst list though? Well...yes. The main reason why, isn't because I had to quit the thread. Well that's part of the reason. The main reason is the way, I had to quit the thread. The Teenage jackass that Equinox made specifically for me to quit the thread, was well...he caused me to break my own rule about cursing so that answers that question, because the reason why I left is because the Teenage Jackass was so unlikeable that I started to question Equinox's sanity. If you guys like this thread still fine, you can have it. I just don't want to be a part of it.

2. -300 Degrees Fahrenheit (Narutard)- So...where do I begin. Well lets talk about what kind of thread this is. This is a Master Mind thread. What I mean is, the creator of the thread, in this case Narutard, had and over arcing plan, and was continually adjusting the plan as the RP went. Now there are ways to do that right like Dragon Tamers, or (That one thread where we were all prisoners of war I forget its name, but it was good, just not my taste). This is how you do it wrong, and why I try to keep my threads able to be varied at any time. It was to controlling, making people very irritable, and kinda jerkish. I consider this to be the Worst Narutard's ever done. However, it's fucking OSCAR Worthy compared to my number one.

1. Okay we all know what it is. Magical Souls (Dillon0909). Okay then...you're probably wondering why I'm not just stopping the paragraph here. You're probably all going "Come on Dillon, we know you hate it, and we know why. You don't have to tell us again"  You're probably all going. "It's not as bad as you make it, please we get it" However, there is a reason why I'm finally putting the final nail in this son of a bitch's coffin. This had so much potential, more than any other thread we've done and that is why I hate it so much. It should have been more than what it was. This really should have been the second AVD, or at least a thread that lasted a long time, but instead it's a terrible thread with horrible characters, a over complicated plot, and stupid twists that made all of us look like morons or jackasses.

Lets start off with the main reason this thread failed, and the main reason I hate this thread so much. Mother...fucking...Shadow...I HAAAAAAAAAAATE this jackass. He is unlikeable sociopath, a complete moron, and a total fucking jackass. He was so bad, I did a DEATH BATTLE parody, so I could KILL HIM with a much more likeable scoundrel Zelton. But oh, we're not done yet, lets go to Narutard's main, the Ice bitch, I know she had a name, but I feel I had to call her that, because that's' how I felt she was. She was totally full of herself, and was a complete jerk to everyone, and not in that fun way. ILD2's main isn't going to get off without a scratch either. Her main was a complete psychopath! Obsessive of Naru's main, and wanting to kill mine in every opportunity, again i don't' blame her. The only shiny nuggets in this turd were Equinox's and Razerel's character, and even they can't get through this unscathed because their scenes were to and far in between and eventually they both wised up and abandoned ship.

I'd rather read every other thread on this list in a continuous loop through the end of fucking time, than ever even LOOK as Magical Souls again. This is the worst thread we've ever done, and it offends me as a writer to know that this was one I MADE. This is my bastard stepchild, that i want nothing to do with. This is my dying dog that needs to be put down. This is the worst thread we've ever done!  

I FUCKING HATE THIS THREAD! I"M GLAD IT DIED, and I"M GLAD I RESURRECTED IT"S MEMORY SO I CAN KILL IT AGAIN WITH A FUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER AND WATCH IT BLOW UP IN GLORIOUS FASHION. SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS THREAD!

And that was the worst threads we've done, if you disagree that's fine. Now if you excuse me, I have one last thing I need to do

*Takes Magical Souls outback and ties it up*

*pulls out a 20 gage shotgun and keeps shooting it until its quivering cubes of jelly.*

I'm better now

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Fr, 18.July.14, 12:25 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Whoo, number 3

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 18.July.14, 12:35 PM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Also, I think you're thinking of Toxic in magic souls, not me. I can't find my CS or any character of mine in there at all.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 09.September.14, 3:10 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Curious, any one else gonna make a list?

I love Spooky Crap :D

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Worst Threads ((Okay THIS is the most controversial))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: