Sa, 20.April.24, 10:14 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » 5 Threads that Need to be Remade ((This one's going to shock you))
5 Threads that Need to be Remade
Dillon0909Date: Sa, 19.July.14, 1:17 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Welp, it's that time of year again. That time of year where I look back at some of our old threads and ask this question "Why did this die?" and create a list about them.

Because of this no rules this time about your own list if you want to make one. This is just my opinon of some threads that need remakes. these aren't in any particular order either and the explanation say for one of them will be very short

5. Kingdom of Polexia- I like this thread, I like the characters. If this just gets revived I'll be happy. But if that doesn't happen. It needs a remake than. I might change my main though

4. Year 3000-  I want this to be remade because I think my main could have been a better character. Other than that i like thread

3. Demon Hunters- I like this thread, i like our characters. I just think it could have gone a diffrent direction and I want to try that

2. The League- I know Crossovers are doomed on arrival as well as Episodic threads, but I don't care. It's a Justice League/Avengers team up of some of our favorite characters. How can that fail!?

1. Magical Souls- Yeah so...becasue of my last list (Which you can find here:  http://angelsvsdemons.ucoz.com/forum/37-654-1 ) you'd think I would want this to be far away from a remake as possible. Well, actually no. I said it before, the reason why I hated Magical Souls, is because of the direction it went, when it had so much potential. I honestly think that if we took Magical Souls set up, and tried again, we can redeem it, and make it a better thread. Than again...it is Magical Souls.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » 5 Threads that Need to be Remade ((This one's going to shock you))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: