Sa, 20.April.24, 6:13 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Best and Worst Dillon0909 Characters ((A bit of ego stroking))
Top 5 Best and Worst Dillon0909 Characters
Dillon0909Date: Su, 20.July.14, 1:54 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Eh don't feel like ego stroking myself. So I'll let someone else stroke my ego in their post. I'll give you guys to rules and just hope it happens

1. Has to have been a character sheet I made

2. One Character per thread

3. As always a Min top 3 a max top 20.

4. Worst list is optional you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

5. You must do a sentence to explain why

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 20.July.14, 8:45 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
I'll just say this real quick. Dillon, you've been a real big boon to this site, and I'm taking the time to make this for you, for the same reason I'm making it for everyone else. Constructive criticism.  You've made more threads on this site than anyone else, and you've had the most successful threads on this site. Thanks for all the effort you've put into this site, man.

Best

3.  Cragus (AVD)
This character is quite... Resilient. I wasn't exactly an active member of the AVD thread because I kept getting left behind in terms of story (and I may or may not have got upset my arc got skipped) but from what I've saw, Cragus made quite the progress as a character. He went from one of the most useless and weak looking characters (Rhaine could at least instant kill someone with his set up, if he got any of their blood) to one of the most solid, and fairly powerful characters. He had morals, issues, and he even had a halfway stable relationship. Somehow. Through twists and turns, through death and other random shit, this character always came out of it with something on his mind.

2. Gwain (Demon Hunters)
Most of you have forgotten about this guy by now, eh? Well, if you did, here's the rundown. He's got a great story, great set up with dillon's main character, he's a solid leader, and he's got an awesome name. I all around liked this guy, and I can't believe he's the last one out of all 6 characters listed, that I managed to think of. He was a solid character through the entire thread, and if we ever revive the thread, my only wish is that he stays consistent. 

1. Zelton Viran (Fantasy Wars)
I don't like this character in the traditional sense. In fact, I dislike this character in the traditional sense. I can't wait until he comes so close to finishing the blade, just for my character to fight him one on one. Win or lose, I'll be happy to have a long, intense battle against this necromancer. He feels like the perfect villain to our Trio, but with his backstory, he's more of an anti-hero than anything. His backstory wasn't a surprise, out of nowhere, "Go fuck yourself, my character is more edgy" backstory. It was set up from the beginning, and the more information we gathered, the more guessing we did about how his backstory is going to end. This character has been interesting through and through, and he hasn't really disappointed me, at all. Make more characters like this. Not with the same details, but in the same way that his backstory slowly evolves, with clues to it's evolution hidden throughout.

Worst

3. Rachel (Isle of Zanna)
I know, I know, "She was number 2 on your best characters list!" Well, my feelings towards this character have changed the more I see of her. I didn't really have anyone proper for number 3. But to be honest, I feel Rachel from Isle of Zanna deserves it. She's just so... sporadic. She feels so flat, even though one of her oldest friends in her undead life just tried to commit worldwide genocide because his wife, another friend of hers, died. Or something like that. Either way, I'm simply putting her at number 3, because she's kind of flat in terms of, well, everything. Her personality doesn't match what she is, at all. Or what her personality appeared to be 5 minutes ago, either.

2.  Tyler Leictreachas (Alterria Warriors)
Yep, the only character that has ever made me bully someone into quitting a thread. We were so close to his character being set free of my bullying, but he quit just a bit before it was over. Afterwards, it would be just him and narutard's character. And her character wouldn't be able to contain him, as per my plan. This character is a figurehead of misrepresentation of what hardships a criminal in a thread should go through. You're a rogue against a league of extraordinarily powerful people. You can't carry the thread like he tried to. So, when he brought his character to wide attention, I had to do the only logical thing. Treat him like the criminal he is, and have him hunted down and arrested. He was so close to his escape before he quit, but I was hoping he'd kill off his character or something if he wanted to quit, not trap narutard's character in infinite waiting. But it was my mistake at not simply killing off his character when he stopped RPing on the thread. Oh well.

1.  Venida Phantos (Freaks)
To the surprise of no one she's at the top here. Being a character I bitterly dislike because of her godmodding level of power throughout, I have had much grief over this thread. I've ranted over this character, what, twice now? I don't feel like doing it again. You all know why I dislike Venida, I don't have to explain it again.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Su, 20.July.14, 9:26 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Oh can't wait to see my top worst ones, I'm being serious, I wanna see which of mine people hated, 'cause I hate a lot of 'em.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.July.14, 1:01 AM | Message # 4
To be honest Raz, I haven't been in enough threads with you to actually hate ,or even dislike any of your characters. I generally like all of them. At worst, I feel neutral towards all of yours, because they are always made in such a way, that they can be redeemed if anything goes sour.

RazDate: Mo, 21.July.14, 1:28 AM | Message # 5
Commander
Damn, oh well.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.July.14, 8:33 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Thank you for your list Equi biggrin

See one last comparison to Magical Souls I will do

Shadow was supposed to be a badass, and no one liked him

Zelton is intentionally made to be an asshole, and everyone likes him.

Sometimes  I love irony biggrin

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.July.14, 9:14 PM | Message # 7
Zelton achieved what was intended, while shadow failed at what was intended. That's the main difference.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Best and Worst Dillon0909 Characters ((A bit of ego stroking))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: