Fr, 19.April.24, 7:51 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Best and Worst Equinox Characters
Top 5 Best and Worst Equinox Characters
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.July.14, 11:55 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
So, here's where I sadly have to start making cuts in my lists. You see with Narutard and ILD2 it was easy to make these lists because I do so many threads with them so I have had many many many MANY options to choose from. I've only just started to really, intensely rp with the final three people who get lists. But that don't mean I don't like them as much. That's ludacris I love you all very much. So without further adue, lets get theme started with the man Equinox.

Ah, Equinox, a man of actions, and a man of few words, except in his RPing which is almost always a word wall. AngelsvsDemons to me is like a big kingdom, we have the Queens Narutard and ILD2, the court jester me, and the mighty general Equinox. Equinox visits the site daily, and likes to give his opinions and honestly they are all very welcomed.

With that said, lets get started.

As always:

Rules:

1. Has to be made by Equniox directly

2.One Character per thread

3. Worst list is optional

4. Must do a sentence to explain why.

5. Min top 3 max top 20

Best:

3. Garrus (Alterria Warriors):  Well, this was actually surprising. Now i know what you are thinking? "Dillon you hate Alterria Warriors" No, i don't hate Alterria Warriors, I hate a CHARACTER on Alterria Warriors that ruined the thread for me. His other main though, i really liked. In fact, it's what made me join the thread in the first place. I think Garrus is a pretty nice guy, and honestly if Equinox just stuck with him, and didn't try to kick me off the thread. I think that Alterria Warriors would have been number 1.

2. Allteron (Isle of Zanna):  Now this is how you do a mystery right. Allteron is from the Remake of Country of Zanna, and honestly, he's probably one of the best parts.  You see, with my characters, Narutards characters, Raz's character, and even Equinox's other characters. Their motivations are pretty straight forward. However, with Allteron, it really isn't. Which is actually fascinating. Thankfully, we are moving on from a long story arc, and we are probably going to find out more.

1. Equinox[Really creative there XD] (Fantasy War): Yeah, I'm on everyone's band wagon. I freaking love Equniox from Fantasy War. This Lizard battle mage, is actually probably Equinox at his best, and truth be told I'm afraid. It set a standard for him now. Because Equinox was this charismatic now EVERY character Equninox made should be charismatic. Because Equinox was this awesome now every character Equinox made has to be this awesome. Knowing Equinox he'll blow me out of the water, but I just thought I should bring it up.

Honorable Mention: Mikael (Demon Hunters): I can never spell his name right XD I love this guy because he's blunt. Which is the only reason.

Worst:

3. Gigganox (AVD) : Oh boy...not going to be making friends with this choice. Now before anyone jumps down my throat...I have a legit reason. I feel like Gigganox is one of those characters whose TRYING to be cool. Like, one of those characters whose soul purpose to for us to go "Look at me, I'm awesome" and honestly, I don't see it.

2. The Teenager (Alterria Warriors) : Shocked you with this entry didn't i? He was made to make me quit a thread and he did his job TOO well. That is the main reason why I hated this kid

1. Bloodmane the Hated (Freaks): Okay Equinox...I'll concide...Freaks is a bad thread. I don't hate it, but I will admit this should have been a Master Mind thread on my behalf where I had strict control. I will concede that Venida is a bit of a Mary Sue, and the thread ended kind of lamely. However, you're not so innocent. Bloodmane, was a total jackass. He was bossy, rude, downright offencive at some points, and honestly was just kinda there. I felt like he was made to intentionally piss me off, and honestly I can't stand him.  And the fact that the thread died on his little story arc, didn't help much either.

In conclusion i hope I get to rp with Equinox more he's a ton of fun to be around and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 21.July.14, 3:53 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Allteron actually did surprise me a bit, because I haven't been able to do much with him currently.

On the bloodmane story arc thing, I'll just mention, it wasn't actually my story arc yet. It was still all about narutard's character, and everyone simply stopped posting on the site in general around that time. I just happened to finally show one little detail to the other characters about bloodmane, because bloodmane was the only character no one ever really cared to talk to. But yeah, he was a jerk intentionally. It was a personality development stemming from other characters not exactly showing any attempts at friendly interaction with him.

Gigginox isn't supposed to look cool, he's supposed to be a massive dick. Not only is he a backstabber with some child issues (Which he caused) he doesn't see anything wrong with all the bad things he's done. He's literally there for you to dislike. He's a cheap player who looks in the mirror and sees the best of everything in himself.

And we've already discussed the teenager, so I wont say anything about that

P.S. Naming my fantasy war character Equinox is a throwback to Roblox. I've always named my Lizardman characters Equinox. I fucking love lizardmen.

All in all I like this list.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 27.September.14, 12:48 PM | Message # 3
Commander
I know you read all the threads, so you know what I'm gonna ask

you should really do a list of your personal favorite characters Equinox it'd be fun

I can't do me because if I did all I'd do is repeat myself

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Sa, 27.September.14, 9:39 PM | Message # 4
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
I'm barely scraping up the time recently to post. Perhaps in the future.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Just blah... » Top 5 Best and Worst Equinox Characters
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: