Th, 18.April.24, 1:10 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Boys ONLY here! » Role-Playing Threads » Criminal Minds (Boy's Edition)
Criminal Minds (Boy's Edition)
Dillon0909Date: Su, 04.March.12, 11:56 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
"This is my city...the police are under my thumbs, the people hold me as some sort of hero, the FBI stay away for personal saftey, and my employees make a hefty profit no matter what rank they are. This is my city, the place is booming with plenty of citizens enjoying their lives, not minding the fact that my family is every where, my rivals are to afraid to rise up against me, and my will will keep it going. This is my city, and I'll see it burn before I give it up." - Trey Honcerni, head of the Honcerni crime family.

"This place used to be a peaceful place. The people did what they do, Crime was at an all time low, and everyone was...happy. However, he came and lived in this city...he came and he imposed his will. Trey Honcerni, the head of the Honcerni crime family. His criminal exploits started small, small enough not to be noticed by me or my men. Than it got bigger, until a man under his employee, became mayor. Now this place is darker, alot of people rarely go out any more, not wanting to risk their lives. I've been trying to restore this city, bujt I don't know if I even can, or if I even want to" - Police Cheif Harvy Gint

Chareter Sheet:

Name:
Job:
Weapon:

Name: Tommy Honcerni
Bio: The son of the imfamous mobster, doesn't really share his father's views on life. He enjoys his life as is, and genuilly sticks away from crime whenever possible, however...you got to make money some how right
Job: Mafiso
Apperance: Pinned stripe suit, black tie, and black fedora.
Weapon: A classic 1920's Tomson Machine gun.

(Rules of the thread, that are diffrent from regualars

1. You can curse here, and curse freely, in fact its kind of advised.

2. Your profession can be anything, even incredibly DARK, that the point of this thread.)

I love Spooky Crap :D

ToxicDate: Sa, 17.March.12, 9:46 PM | Message # 2
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
No offense bro, I don't think anyone RPs in this section.

I am only one, but I am one.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 17.March.12, 11:18 PM | Message # 3
Commander
i know

Dillon0909Date: Th, 29.March.12, 1:40 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(bump)

Role-Playing Place » Boys ONLY here! » Role-Playing Threads » Criminal Minds (Boy's Edition)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: