Th, 25.April.24, 11:12 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Boys ONLY here! » Others » taksciaxc (wk)
taksciaxc
SunkernDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:16 AM | Message # 1
Colonel general
Group: Users
A survival nut builds a small safe house in preparation for any and all upcoming disasters. When news of the first cases reaches the nut, he immediately stocks the 10' x 10' shelter with enough food and water to last a lifetime.

After four hours of silence and isolation, a knock at the door. It is the man's friends who have come knowing that this is the safest place in the city. They beg him to let them in, but these cries fall on unremorseful ears. He tells them to go away before they attract whatever those things are. They argue and plead for ten whole minutes before being interrupted by screams. The men outside fall silent.

After thirty minutes of not knowing what has happened, the man opens the door to investigate. His friends have vanished. Twenty yards off in the distance the man sees the walking dead approaching. He quickly closes and seals the impenetrable door to his self made fortress.

Ten minutes after seeing the dead, the man begins to hear them as well. They claw, gnaw, and bang at the walls and the door of the safe house all while constantly moaning and groaning. The man panics, his heart rate increases rapidly, his breath becomes short and loud. After five minutes of the noise and the breakdown, the man reassures himself that his fortress cannot fall to these zombies.

Three hours after chaos begun, the man has grown tired and lays down to sleep. The man lays for all of seven minutes before the noise finally causes him to erupt in an inept fury. He screams and bangs his hands against the door in retaliation. After exhausting himself, the man decides to craft makeshift earplugs out of some paper towels he has in storage. The man is now capable of sleeping through the night.

In the morning, the man awakens with a stiff cramp in his neck. He searches through his one man castle for a bottle of pills only to realize he didn't bring any. Enraged at the pain in his neck and the constant banging and clawing, the man screams at the undead.

After eating a rather bland dried eggs and dried grits, the man thinks to himself: "What am I going to do all day?" In no time at all, he decides to write his memoirs. He frantically searches for a pen. Success, he finds one. He then searches for paper to write his memories on, only to find a roll of a paper towels. He begins writing his memoirs to finish with his late childhood in the afternoon and retires to his bed.

He wakes up and repeats his routine for one week straight. After one week of writing, something happens the man had not planned to happen. The pen ran out of ink. With his writing put on hold, the man tries to entertain himself by other means.

After one full week of no distractions and only the noise of the dead to keep him company, he must have silence. The man begs and pleads with the undead for an hour, but these cries fall on unremorseful ears. Determined to have silence, the man grabs the pen and tearfully and painfully stabs his eardrums out.

After a week of silence, gunfire breaks the moans of the undead. Several minutes later the guns cease to fire and the dead cease to rattle. Then a knock on the door, a soldier asks: "Is anyone here? You can come out now, it is safe," but these cries fall on deaf ears.

The soldiers leave the man to his impentrable fortress.

The man lives the rest of his life with the three things he needed to survive: Food, Water, and Silence.

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

ToxicDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:17 AM | Message # 2
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
I thought it was like a few sentences. I'm tired.

Jk I'll still read. smile

I am only one, but I am one.

ToxicDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:20 AM | Message # 3
ToxIke
Crazed humans or flat out zombies?

SunkernDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:21 AM | Message # 4
Colonel general
i dont know how to delete

Eric.
Eric!

ToxicDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:23 AM | Message # 5
ToxIke
I'll do it in a sec.

By short story I meant like whatever crazy stories we have on our mind. Like....

You - "A man was walking through a park."
Me - "And he found a bucket full of...."
You - "Bath salts."
>;)

SunkernDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:24 AM | Message # 6
Colonel general
yes

Eric.
Eric!

ToxicDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:28 AM | Message # 7
ToxIke
I say it would be better if you went on with your story since you are the creator.

And we made a random short story.

SunkernDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:29 AM | Message # 8
Colonel general
no i want random

Eric.
Eric!

ToxicDate: We, 04.July.12, 6:33 AM | Message # 9
ToxIke
thats what i said.

random.

ToxicDate: Th, 05.July.12, 0:14 AM | Message # 10
ToxIke
Sorry I got off last night, dude. I passed out.

EquinoxDate: Th, 05.July.12, 1:58 AM | Message # 11
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
Hey toxic, were you always a moderator? I thought you were an admin.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

ToxicDate: Th, 05.July.12, 6:08 AM | Message # 12
ToxIke
.....Hehe.

Yes, I was an admin.

I don't think they like me anymore :c

But I have about three or four friends left here, including you, if I may cal you a friend.

EquinoxDate: Th, 05.July.12, 2:10 PM | Message # 13
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
Fine with me.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

ToxicDate: Th, 05.July.12, 11:05 PM | Message # 14
ToxIke
Sweet.

Role-Playing Place » Boys ONLY here! » Others » taksciaxc (wk)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: