Th, 28.March.24, 5:31 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » Go to Hell! (Sometimes, Children should be quiet, lest they be silenced.)
Go to Hell!
EquinoxDate: Mo, 24.October.11, 11:27 PM | Message # 1
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
The Night was dark and cloudy, on a full moon. It was a blue moon, actually. The moon had a strange ethereal glow, and staring at it would give you the feeling as if it would turn around, with some kind of demonic face, but there had been no reports of no such thing. Thank the lord for that.

July 29th, 1995.

"The night of my life, and the end of another." Was the title of the paper.

"The road for miles and miles was foggy, not a single person dared move through the streets, or even leave their rooms."

"There was a rumor about these kind of nights.
Rumors, of a tragedy.
Not so much a tragedy, as a curse."

"No one knew of the curse, because they never spoke of it.
The bad thing is...
You can't."

"On these kind of nights, you cannot talk. Everyone believes it's a act of black magic, but no one wants to take a chance and see why.
They don't even look in the mirror. Instead, they lock every room in their house, and hide in the smallest, window and mirror free place possible. I don't blame them honestly, because I am effected by this curse. What I don't understand is why doesn't everyone just write down what they discover that night, and write it on paper? It seems like the logical thing, we can effectively research this ancient horror."

"Just a moment, I must pause my writings. There is someone at the door. I'm in the front room, but there is no windows. A nice little precaution I took a few years ago."

At this point, the paper looked crumpled up a bit, and the writing was rushed and scribbled.

"I'm trapped in bedroom now. There's a window, but I've boarded it up and closed the curtains, to prevent anything from seeing me inside."

"I...I don't know what it was! Before I even finished opening the door, a hand reached for my throat. It almost got me too, but I slammed the door shut again, on it's arm. The bad thing is, as I retreated to the next room to unlock them re-lock, I could hear it jerk it's hand, as if it were ripping it's arm through the door, along with inhuman roaring and growling."

"Oh god, it's pounding at the door. I'm going to retreat again as soon as I see the boards begin to weaken. The only choice is my closet. Unfortunately, It's going to be a rough time, I'm going to have to take my handgun and knife, and hide. If I don't be careful and quiet, I could attract more of those...things."

That was the end of the paper.

You begin looking for another paper, or perhaps for who it was from.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.October.11, 1:55 PM | Message # 2
Then you remember.

He was in the closet, he must have left a paper in there!

But wait...

You look around the room.

A head was hanging from the window by a rough rope. Most likely the man's.

The house had been searched already, no body has been found.

But, something interesting came to mind.

In all of the reports, there was never a closet found in the house.

And there before you, stands the closet spoken of in the writings.

You quickly grab a paper, and begin writing down your info for anyone to find, if you never escape.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.October.11, 2:07 PM | Message # 3
~If the reader is a female~

"July 29th, 1995."

"Maria Mandolez"

"Age 29"

"Currently working as a detective of the Unknown house"

"Works at the Jamestown central police station"

"What I have currently discovered"

"The man was obviously murdered in a gruesome fashion. The head of the man is hanging out the upper window, through his supposed Barricades. The body has yet to be found, and even though others have searched through the house for the closet found in his writings, I have it right here in front of me. A dusty white door, with red on the green carpet floor, under the door. I'm armed with a glock 17, and I'm going to search the closet. I am writing this down in case I don't make it back. If I don't return, Don't enter the closet, and leave the house immediately."

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.October.11, 2:20 PM | Message # 4
~If the reader is male~

July 28th, 1996. 11:49 PM.

You enter the "Accursed house".

You are here in search of your partner that went on a solo case, a year ago. In your right hand, you hold the note she left on the desk inside the house, which you found three days after she went into the house.

You kept your handgun tight in your hand. So tight, in fact, that your knuckles were turning white from how tight you were squeezing the handle. You were afraid, obviously. But not scared to the point that you would let your partner's disappearance go unsearched.

Something caught the corner of your eye in the bushes, but you figured it was just your nerves.

You continued to the door, and kicked it open, scanning the room with your handgun. You motioned around, and a squad of five SWAT soldiers moved through the doorway to search the house. A sniper sat in the building opposite of the house, on the other side of the street. He had a sight of almost everywhere in the rest of the house, but you were vulnerable in the front room. Remember, no windows. You were worried by the man's Precaution. Perhaps it was his downfall, not being able to see his assailant coming.

You headed up the stairs, but stopped. Two shapes sat there by a rope. One very small shape, and a full body shape. The full body shape was moving around, and you point your gun at it.

"HANDS IN THE AIR! NOW!"

It didn't reply. It kept shaking around in the light-less hallway at the other end of the stairs. You couldn't make out a single figure of it, and you didn't want to approach it.

By this time, you had three SWAT soldiers backing you up, and you backed out of the stairway, and let them search it.

Instead, they attempted to shred it with bullets.

You couldn't see what happened, but they opened fire for about 15 seconds, then the leader raised a fist in the air, motioning for them to hold fire. He approaches it, into the darkness.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.October.11, 11:18 PM | Message # 5
~If the reader is female~

Now that you have finished writing the paper, you ready your gun, and kick open the door.

You scan the closet. It seemed empty....

You were too afraid to actually walk into the closet. It was extremely small, but who knows what was there....

You hear some rusting from behind you. You turn around, but nothing is there. You scan the room one again, it's clear.

Suddenly, you were grabbed from behind. Now you are being dragged into the closet, green ooze leaking down into your eyes, blinding you. You could see nothing, but the claws dug into your arms, were easily felt.

It was all over...It looks like this is the end of the line for you....

Ilovedogs2Date: Su, 30.October.11, 12:49 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
are ou submitting this for the contest too?

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Su, 30.October.11, 5:53 PM | Message # 7
Yeah, but I don't expect it to win anything.

Even after the contest is over, I'm going to probably continue this until it's finished anyways.

EquinoxDate: Su, 30.October.11, 10:15 PM | Message # 8
~For the male reader~

"Alright, it appears dead. Let's move men-"

Suddenly, everyone dropped dead, as the room swirled with a sick purple-dark blue hue. As you dropped to your knees, your eyes were seeing red at the bottom of your vision, as if you had blood on your eyeball.

You were bleeding from right under your eyes.

All the SWAT in the lower room with you, rose up. Eyes still lifeless, helmets removed, heads turned far longer than the human bone structure would allow. They slowly twist their horrible... lifeless... sick heads, to where they are facing you.

You grab your gun, and point it at one's head...

But as you fire, everything seems extremely slow. The bullet moves towards it at a snail's pace, towards one's head. As the bullet delivers, a sick, vomit style mixture of red and green launches out from his head, all over you. As your entire body begins melting into the ground from the acid, you reach out, and black out.

You wake up, and look at your watch. The watch was spinning out of control, and the hands burst from the watch, and it explodes, taking your hand off. As you bleed out, you look up, as a slimy green spider-shape goes down in a steam of ooze, landing atop your body. As it's mandibles click together, multiple more gather, and swarm around your body. They begin tearing off your flesh, little bit by bit.

Your blood seems as if it were endless, and you drop your head to the left, no strength left in what is left of your muscles to keep it up, watching your demise.

There, in the dark corner of the room, beside a a white door with a desk where you found the note, sat a half rotted body of a little girl, in a white and red flower dress, with blood splatters on it. She simply stands there, her long brown hair casting a shadow over her face. Her red eyes pierce through the shadows, and your soul. She is holding onto a shredded brown teddy bear, stuffing sticking out of every spot she was missing flesh. Which was quite a few spots.

Finally, you lose control of every part of your body, no control, your eyes feeling as if every nerve controlling them is snapping, piece by piece. And everything goes black...

EquinoxDate: Su, 30.October.11, 10:34 PM | Message # 9
~For the female~

You wake up and look around.

Everything is black.

A red dot moves across the room, at a slow walking pace. Everything was blurry, and the corner of your vision was bright white. You keep your sight on the red dot, and another appears, as if it were turning from behind the first one. It is a eye's distance away from the other one, and looks at you, pulsing. It pulses faster and heavier, and faster, and heavier, and It launches a pulsing red wave across the room, lighting it up.

You are inside a large white room, with a little girl facing you. Her long brown hair covers her face, but not her piercing red eyes. Not even a pupil, just large red dots, as if it were the lines of a red dot sight-

Your body is forced to stand up, as a electrical burst pulses through your body, forcing your legs to bend then force themselves up, and your body freezes in place. A teddy bear sits in front of you.

"Teddy...."

You sat there, silent from fear.

What did the girl want?

What was she going to do?

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:04 PM | Message # 10
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:05 PM | Message # 11
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
I BEAT HIM!
Major achievement reached.
Sorry equi, i do tend to gloat. But at least you get the score I did.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Tu, 01.November.11, 1:24 PM | Message # 12
That's fine, I didn't expect to get anything big.

DepressedDuckDate: Tu, 01.November.11, 1:35 PM | Message # 13
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
You got 3rd with me though. biggrin

Walk without rhythm

Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » Go to Hell! (Sometimes, Children should be quiet, lest they be silenced.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: