Th, 18.April.24, 8:49 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » February 2012 » 'Till Death Do You Part? (A story with a shocking twist. February, Love Story)
'Till Death Do You Part?
FuipuiDate: Mo, 06.February.12, 4:04 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
--Introductory Note—
I am attempting to put my spin on romance. It will probably not be very…appealing…to most.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my darling. My beautiful, wonderful, delightful darling. We will be together forever, and ever.

I still remember that day. The priest. The vows.

‘Till death do us part. Marriage, the eternal bond. I will love you forever. We will be together forever.

And now, it has been a year. A year since those vows. And it…it was so beautiful. You were so beautiful. So gorgeous, and you still are.

But now, I am sitting here. Knife in hand, pen in the other. I love you. So. Much. But now you are dead.

And now I will be.

And ‘till death we will part. Longer. Together, in Heaven above.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

We mustn’t part.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man who wrote this note was found dead. A suicide, as he couldn’t bear the death of his spouse.

-Fuipui 2/5/12

And do you…take….to be your loving wife, through sickness and health, wealth and poverty, ‘till death do you part?

I do.

(oh, please, Tony, you're scaring me)
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
(stop it, Tony, stop it)

Stephen King's The Shining.

RazDate: Mo, 06.February.12, 10:26 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
Really fucked up but I liked it.

Persona Non Grata

FuipuiDate: We, 08.February.12, 11:16 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Thanks. :P

(oh, please, Tony, you're scaring me)
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
(stop it, Tony, stop it)

Stephen King's The Shining.

Role-Playing Place » Archives » February 2012 » 'Till Death Do You Part? (A story with a shocking twist. February, Love Story)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: