Th, 28.March.24, 12:46 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » February 2012 » Love (My Contest Entry, I Guess, If It Applies.)
Love
RazDate: Th, 09.February.12, 4:39 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
This is more like a collection of my thoughts rather than a Story, so if this doesn't apply to the Contest, oh well, I got more problems to worry about. It'll be in my next post on this thread, this is just a warning as to what I'm about to post so if you don't like it, well, go bitch somewhere else. Also the only reasons I'm posting the collection is because I had been making it before I knew about the contest and it seemed like a okay time to put it up and because in the PM Love sent out it said that everyone had to participate.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Th, 09.February.12, 7:37 PM

RazDate: Th, 09.February.12, 4:39 PM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
“Life is a massive fuckin’ mystery and there are only a few ways to REALLY crack beneath the surface, one of the best ways is physcadelics” From the song Physcadelic trip, whereas this statement is true or false is unknown to me, due to me never doing Drugs like acid or Cocaine or anything like those, but there are mysteries which cannot be cracked until you live them, Love for instance, is a MASSIVE fuckin’ mystery that I have cracked more than once. People say love is a lie, no one loves anyone else, only themselves, This is something they believe and I shan’t discriminate nor threaten them like all the fuckin’ comments on fuckin’ Youtube towards People who dislike the video, They wouldn’t put the Dislike button the fuck up there if they didn’t expect people to use it dumb asses and no, they don’t mistake it for Dis I Like(you fuckin’ retards).
Love can be experienced multiple times but the love from the past is never forgotten like most people I’ve ran across have believed. I love several people, one of them is an Ex-girlfriend and three are people I’ve never met in real life but the feeling of Love is still there, I know because I can smell it. I should probably clear that up with an explanation. People experience love in one of the senses, I smell the greatest scent ever and it calms me down even if I was ready to kill someone, I don’t know how the other senses are like since I don’t experience those. Now back to what I was saying. The other one has a Boyfriend and It makes me sad that I can’t be her “Lover” or whatever the intellectual way of saying Boyfriend. Yeah, my Love life doesn’t ever really advance or retreat, it just stays neutral, now I have a new love of someone I’ve never met before but have talked to, and I didn’t realize I loved her since today, when I made a plan and kept checking that plan to make sure I didn’t lose it or anything, so yeah, Love is a Massive fuckin’ mystery that I still have yet of even partly understanding it, I don’t really want to know every way there is.
I get the fuzzy tingling sensation in my chest very rarely and It’s normally only when someone gives me a sincere thank you, I have like a 6th sense about when someone’s thanking you with their heart. I don’t even have to hear the words, I can just sorta feel it in my body as if it’s saying, “You did a nice job kid.” and it’s just one of the best feelings in the world when you feel is this tingling in your breast.
I’ve felt this feeling many times and music is one of the way you can experience this but its affect is much less powerful than a kiss from a dearly loved one, but music can move a nation which is still quite significant. People listen to so many different types of music and I don’t know why or how(With Rap and Heavy Metal, Raps too vulgar most of the time and H.M. makes me want to shoot myself in the leg just so my ears stop hurting.) but one reason that I think people listen to music is because it gave them a feeling in they’re chest that was indescribable in my small vocabulary(which consists of a lot of profane words.) but I listen to very few genres of music people they made me feel like that, and I still feel it every now and then because I listen to songs that sing the Truth which is very rare these days and I search for it everywhere.
I believe I have lived life in a great manner because I have experienced so much love but love cannot be attained without loss, what I lost was the ability to be saddened over the dead, which is a saddening experience but an experience none-the-less and that means I’m missing out on a huge chunk fuckin’ of life. Another thing I have lost is the ability to care about trivial matters that I’ve already lived through, Some kids at my School complain about how their parents are getting divorced and I just want to tell them to blow it out their ass because I just don’t care because my Parents divorced when I was fuckin’ four years old and now I hardly ever see my Dad, but don’t get the wrong Idea about my Dad, he had major anger problems but he’s got control over them and now he’s trying to know me better, but it’s a sad position he’s in. My Dad’s a great artist, when he was my age he made a horrific monster that had so much detail that I think he probably gave someone nightmares, but the fact that he drew that when he was about my age is an amazing thing. Whenever I see my Dad, he gives me pointers to help me with my art and it really helps, but I’ve forgotten some of the things he’s taught me that I’m trying to remember so I can pass it onto others. I’ve gone off track but I felt that had to be known, but now I’ll get back on course now, sorry. I would’ve given up on life if it wasn’t for the feeling of Love which I have felt many times over while writing this over the past two weeks I probably woulda killed myself. I live only for the hope that I may make someone else feel the same sensation that I have written here today in the best possible way I can, in my true fuckin’ tongue, how I’ve written this is how I speak because Formality is just another form of kissing someone’s ass and that is something I cannot do because I’m one stubborn mother-fucker. Anyway, If you’ve felt this feeling amidst reading this then I wish I knew why the hell that is because this is just me spewing whatever the fuck pops in my fuckin’ head, so yeah, uh, Hope you had a good read and if you didn’t enjoy it I don’t fuckin’ care.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » Archives » February 2012 » Love (My Contest Entry, I Guess, If It Applies.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: