Sa, 18.May.24, 7:11 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Ilovedogs2, Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Super-Hero/Villain RP (Credit goes to Dillon)
Super-Hero/Villain RP
Ilovedogs2Date: We, 13.July.11, 4:49 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Pretty much straight forward. In a city of super hero's which path will you choose good or evil

Name:

Ag.e

Origin:

Hero or Villain:

Appereance:

Extra:

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:41 PM | Message # 8501
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Sure)

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:43 PM | Message # 8502
The Reaper of Threads
(Um..........................that was a very weird response to what I said but I was wondering if you could maybe revise your post? Lady Shadow blocked and covered all windows and doors with her shadows until they were gone)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:48 PM | Message # 8503
Commander
Oliver:

I opened the door and found Marci to be missing. I than heard a low growl.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:53 PM | Message # 8504
The Reaper of Threads
Marci
I began to struggle and kick, screaming.

Lady Shadow
I watched her for a few moments and sighed, injecting the sedative into her arm. She fell quickly.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 12:56 PM | Message # 8505
Commander
Oliver:

I turned and saw a much bigger version of my werewolf form. "What...are you?"

He growled and said with a slight chuckle. "I am Lord Mystery...I am your better" I was than tackled out of the window to the ground.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:02 PM | Message # 8506
The Reaper of Threads
Lady Shadow
So pure...I sighed, looking at my hands. My vision frazzled and I looked up. No..."NO!" I screamed, stepping backwards. They were back, the bodies, all of them. "GO AWAY!" I screamed, going to cover my face only to see the blood dripping from my hands. I screamed again. "Welcome back to Nightmare land...Lady Shadow..." I looked up trembling. "Where even your schizophrenic medicine doesn't work,"

The child, the first kill...stood before me laughing and I fell to my knees, sobbing. "Go away," I begged helplessly.

"No...sit...sit on the mountain of bodies you have killed. Watch, as their blood flows over your hands! SUFFER!!"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:11 PM | Message # 8507
Commander
(Yikes...I love it!)

Oliver:

I transformed into a werewolf form to fight him, but he jsut smacked me into a car. He growled and started to laugh a bit. "I've read your file...you're terrified of your future, terrified on what kind of man you will be come." He started laughing. "Do you have any idea how powerful you are? How much stronger you are than your woman?" He lifted me up by my neck. "Yet your squander your talents by living in fear. My wife will make good use of Marci...she'll be our little slave, but you...are so weak...I'll just kill you now"

I started to growl, and grow scaled, and roared turning into my dragon form and slammed my hand on him, but to my shock, he held it up by his hand, and tossed me effortlessly into a house.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:13 PM | Message # 8508
The Reaper of Threads
Lady Shadow
I sat there, rocking back and forth as I shook my head, trying to block out the screams, the begging, the pleading. "Oliver..." I whispered in desperation. "Oliver..."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:23 PM | Message # 8509
Commander
(Wait is Marci saying this or is Lady Shadow havign a nightmare?)

Oliver:

I got up, and turned into a werewolf so my wounds could heal. I turn into a ghost as he punched and phased through him. I panted turning back to my human form. "I don't get it, just how strong are you?"

Lord Mystery:

"I never ran from my destiny" I kicked him in the stomach. "I embraced it, and now I RULE the world with the woman I love. No weakness worring about who I was gonna end up as, no cowardness in my destiny. I am powerful because, I willed it, unlike you, because you WILL DIE!" I went to give him a good chop to the back of the neck, when a got a knee to the face.

Red:

"Leave my best friend, alone" I said backflipping next to Oliver.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:42 PM | Message # 8510
The Reaper of Threads
(Lady Shadow is calling for Lord Mystery in desperation)
Lady Shadow
When instead of tears there ran blood I began to scream. Bloody, dirty hands grasped me, pulling me into the mountain. "LET ME BE!" I begged, twisting and struggling. The dead laughed. The dead who fell at my hands. This isn't...this isn't...One hand wrapped around my throat, the child, smiling through missing teeth. "Mommy...why did you kill me?" He asked as his cold, dead hands tightened around my throat.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:45 PM | Message # 8511
Commander
Lord Mystery:

I growled hearing Lady Shadow. "For now, I'll let you live. I have something to do" I said running off.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 1:55 PM | Message # 8512
The Reaper of Threads
Lady Shadow
The strangest thing began to happen at this point. My son looked up. "What? How...WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!" He roared, letting me go. I looked around him in confusion, and my eyes widened. "LEAVE MYSELF ALONE!" She shouted, swinging around a sword bathed in light. One by one they fell and quickly too.

Marci
I ran the sword through the boy on the ground and stood over her panting. "You have a lot of explaining to do, and I don't forgive you for kidnapping me. But that isn't worth any amount of bad deeds,"

Lady Shadow
I stared up at her...no...me. She shone with light, with purity. Coated with blood and sweat, but perfect at the same time. I had stolen her away...but she had saved me. This is...who I was. Was. The land around us faded and we were standing in my room. Her restraints had been cut and we were in normal clothes again. We were still, frozen in that position. She standing over me, I on the floor. Eyes locked in a knowing expression. Because we both suffer the same.

(Alt. Post, I'll let you choose)

Lady Shadow
His hands tightened even tighter around my neck and I barely let out a whisper of a scream. "Oliver..." I begged. "Oliver please..."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:02 PM | Message # 8513
Commander
(I like the first one better, because its been a while seeing Marci being the hero)

Oliver:

Red and I blocked Lord Mystery off. "You aren't going anywhere"

Lord Mystery:

"Out of my way!" I said with a growl. I stepped forward and they blocked me off. "I said OUT OF MY WAY!" I grabbed them both by the neck and tossed the two of them into the ground and darted for the portal.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:12 PM | Message # 8514
The Reaper of Threads
Marci knelt, getting close to her face, searching Lady Shadow's eyes. She wasn't much more than Marci, but she had seen so much more. To make the nightmares, the visions so much more intense. And she was conscious of everything she'd done. She regretted it but did it anyways. That's what made her mad.

Marci slapped her, the snap echoing through the room. Lady Shadow was shocked, head tilted to the side as her black curls fell across her face. She deserved it...but she didn't think it would happen. The next thing shocked her even more. A cool hand touched her stinging cheek and she turned back to Marci. She was looking at her with a pity far older than her 18 year old self. A pity that understood. Unspoken words filled the room around them, words of understanding, of pain never shared with anyone, of a death no one would ever understand but themselves.

Lady Shadow wrapped her arms around the frail girl whose shoulders had begun to shake and smoothed her blonde ringlets. There was nothing each of them could have said, but the touch, the slight warmth of each other was soothing. Marci's fingers had grasped her shirt, holding tight.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:22 PM | Message # 8515
Commander
Oliver:

I grabbed his leg. "This isn't over...I WON"T LET YOU HAVE THIS PLANET!"

Lord Mystery:

I began to shake him off. "Don't you get it...something has happened that means more to me than my reign. My wife is in pain, I can feel it. She needs me..." I shook him away. "She means more to me than my rule...you and I don't have much in common, but we do have this. When the women we love are in danger, everything becomes unimportant than their saftey, now LET ME GO or I WILL kill you"

To my surprise, he let go, and stood next to me. "Lets go..."

I stopped him and said "Why do you suddenly want to go with?"

"Like you said, we dont' have alot in common. You look forward to the future, I'm terrified of it. You actually married Marci, I still dont' know if I'm gonna go through withi t for her safter. You're brave, and I'm a coward. However, your woman is in danger, so that means Marci is in danger. We'll fight later, for now...lets go" He said walking forward he than turned to Red. "Red, go home and rest. We'll catch up later"

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:25 PM | Message # 8516
The Reaper of Threads
Lady Shadow was surprised to find that tears tracked her face too. She bowed her head over Marci's shoulder, holding her close. "It will be okay," She whispered and Marci adjusted. Her voice choked before she could even get the words out. "How do you know?" She asked weakly and Lady Shadow smiled. "I don't." She said quietly and the air grew quiet. "But at least there's hope it will." They both started crying again, knowing there was no truth in the words.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:35 PM | Message # 8517
Commander
Lord Mystery and Oliver walked into the portal, and Lord Mystery sighed as the reactious came from the crowd were one of frightenend shock. Most saying therre is now two of them run for your live. Oliver snidly said "Well you certanly are a popular ruler"

A low growl emenated from Lord Mystery. "I don't rule these people. I serve the Ultimate, the true ruler of this world. The people know this, however...myself and Lady Shadow are the enforcers of his rule. So it looks like we do rule this world"

"Well, I can add another thing to that big old list of things we don't have in common. I may be to afraid to actually go through with my marrige, but at least I'm not scared enough to blindly follow some guy I don't know" Oliver said with a sense of pride. "You come off as all big and scary, when really...you're a worse coward than me"

"Do you want to spend the rest of this trip being used as a pinata or do you want to actually save your woman" Lord Mystery replied bitterly

"Stike a nerve" Oliver said with a small sense of joy.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:42 PM | Message # 8518
The Reaper of Threads
Marci was quiet for a while and eventually her fingers fell away and she looked up at herself. "Your hair is black," She said quietly and Lady Shadow nodded. "It is." Marci was quiet again. "Did it change back or did you never change?" She asked and it was Lady Shadow who was quiet. "Change back," She said eventually.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 2:52 PM | Message # 8519
Commander
Oliver sighed and said "So, how did you and your Marci end up together?"

Lord mystery smiled. "I went to see this fortune teller, and afterwords I became focused on ruling the world. However, I knew I couldn't do this alone, so...I went to Marci, at first for her power, than well things built up from there. Now she is MY Lady, and I will do anything for her" He sighed and walked away. "Anything..."

"The Ultimate ordered you to do something you hated...didn't it" Oliver said noticing his expression.

"You know her step-mother?" Oliver's other self replied looking at him. "Sin"

"Yeah, she's a nice lady for a villainess" Oliver said with a tint of joy. "Why?"

"The Ultimate ordered us to kill her...Marci refused, for obvious reasons." Lord Mystery said quietly. "He than told Marci to leave the room, and said that if I didn't kill sin, HE would kill Marci as a puplic example of ANYONE who would disobey HIS rule." He sighed "I couldn't let Marci die that way...so dishonerably, so horridly. So, I killed Sin." Mystery sighed "Lady Shadow, found out...we got in such a hudge fight, but...I told her the reason why I did what I did. It's a mirical she still loves me after all this time." Lord Mystery got to a drawbride.

"Woah" Oliver said seeing this hudge castle with Gargoyals that looked exactly like Lord Mystery and Lady Shadow. "Nice place"

Silence was all that came out of Lord Mystery's mouth as the drawbridge open, and he walked forward.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 3:26 PM | Message # 8520
The Reaper of Threads
Lady Shadow sat cross-legged in front of Marci and they exchanged stories. Marci had just finished hers and Lady Shadow began.

"I had much the same life growing up. Heroes killed my parents and Sin took me in. I was dead set on becoming a villain to avenge them...until I discovered they were actually villains following orders. The shadows controlled me at this point and I went crazy...killed myself with so much power and...well I was let to live again as a hero. I had light powers and excelling quickly. But then the visions began, of how much wreckage I caused and all the lives I took. I was hospitalized often until they realized it was a severe case of schizophrenia..." She fell quiet for a while.

"The shadows came back. And I took them in full stride. I realized I could never be a hero with so many...casualties laying on my heart. I grew more powerful than ever because I had more control now. But the visions never stopped, no...they grew more powerful. Oliver graduated a year above me so I never know anything about him really, only that he was top of the class and one of the most powerful yet. I also was top of my class and feared. I wasn't the only one who knew my death count."

Marci was biting her lip, wanting to say something, console her, but nothing came. "Three days before I graduated, Oliver came to me, asking if I would help him take over the world. I don't remember why I agreed...I don't think I did, but the shadows took little time to convince me, promising that once I was in control I could stop killing. Only it didn't, it's never stopped." Lady Shadow rubbed her pale arms, trying to restore the warmth that left many, many years ago.

"It took a while to find love, no first, it was just lust. We thought it was love. But it wasn't. It wasn't until our first meeting with the Ultimate that we realized that we needed so much more. We discovered more about each other than we ever knew...but it didn't hit me until the night he killed Sin." Marci stopped, anger bubbling up in her stomach.

"I hated him, I screamed at him, throwing things at him, it's why he has the scar over his eye. I threw our picture at him and it shattered, cutting his face...it took him a few months to even talk to me, I was furious. My last family...was gone. He restrained me, and sat through days of profanities and screaming. Days...when I had calmed, he began to explain and my anger subsided. He had only done it because he couldn't bare to lose me. As much as I loved Sin...I had to forgive him."

"And here we sit, ruling the world and killing for the Ultimate...I can't stop the visions and night tremors...they never stop. Tee medicine doesn't help..." Lady Shadow faded into silence, watching the floor and Marci sat, processing. The shadows were still in her...maybe they were different shadows though....Marci didn't know but she understood. She was quiet as well.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 3:40 PM | Message # 8521
Commander
Oliver and Lord Mystery were walking to Lady Shadow's room, the castle being alot bigger than it looked. Lord Mystery sighed and said "You...have a certain air about you. What path in life did you take?"

"I started out a villain, just like you. The first one EVER to win in the academy." Oliver said with a little pride. "It took a while, after we graduated, but I realized. There really is no point in making people suffer. So I changed my life. I'm a hero now...and you know what. That's something that I will never change about myself." looking at Lord Mystery, Oliver than said "So, you ended up with Marci too huh?"

Lord Mystery smiled "Yeah..." He than had a deep sigh. "All though, I really wish she didn't take back the shadows...I should have NEVER had spared them."

Oliver looked at him, stunned. "You spared them? I killed them..." He sighed. "My temper is really bad, so I snapped when I thought I lost Marci forever and took it out on the Shadows"

"You're a smarter man than me" Lord Mystery said, walking down the hallway to the door. "Sparing them was the worst choice I made." He stopped and looked at Oliver. "You want to know why I serve the Ultimate. Its because EVERY choice I made for myself ends in disaster. So, with someone else making the choices for me...it doesn't hurt as much when it backfires"

"No offence, but thats kind of stupid" Oliver said looking directly at him. "Everyone makes mistakes, everyone has choices they regret. Mine for example, was letting my anger get the better of me, and nearly killing Marci because of it. However, mistakes make people who they are" Oliver said to him point blank. "You don't realize, that becase your powers are of an evil nature doesn't mean you have to be a villain or a conquer."

Lord Mystery was silent as he knocked on the door of Lady Shadow's room.

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 3:43 PM | Message # 8522
The Reaper of Threads
Lady Shadow stood and opened the door, not realizing how blotchy and tear streaked both of their faces were.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 3:47 PM | Message # 8523
Commander
Lord Mystery immidiatly hugged her, "I had a small delay on my end love, I would have been here sooner." He held her close to him and said "I'm sorry I was late.

Oliver in the mean time was walking to Marci, sitting next to her and asked. "You're okay right, nothing broken?"

NarutardDate: Tu, 31.July.12, 3:50 PM | Message # 8524
The Reaper of Threads
Marci nodded weakly, not looking at him. Her mind was still too deep in thought.

Lady Shadow hugged him tightly, silent as well. "She saved me..."

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 31.July.12, 3:52 PM | Message # 8525
Commander
Lord Mystery looked at Marci, and said "Thank you...Thank you so much." causing a small smile to emenate from Oliver.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Resurrection Pit » Super-Hero/Villain RP (Credit goes to Dillon)
Search: