Tu, 29.September.26, 2:25 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
A Quest for power.
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 1:49 PM | Message # 226
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Reggie:

"Of course not" I said laughing


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 1:51 PM | Message # 227
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I sighed in releif. "Why would they try to make these?"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:01 PM | Message # 228
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Reggie:

"The press doesn't like her."


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:04 PM | Message # 229
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
"Dammit..." I cursed to myself. I hurriedly began to make some hot chocolate.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:08 PM | Message # 230
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Reggie:

I sighed and said "I know...it's horrible"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:21 PM | Message # 231
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I ignored him and knocked on Mom's door softly, balancing the hot chocolate on a tray.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:26 PM | Message # 232
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I grumbled "You don't have to knock Reggie...you live here"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:30 PM | Message # 233
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I peeked my head around the door. "Hi Mom," I said quietly.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:35 PM | Message # 234
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I looked away from her "Hi...Gwen"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:38 PM | Message # 235
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I sat down next to her and held out the hot chocolate. "I don't hate you," I said quietly. "I love you too..."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:40 PM | Message # 236
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

My eyes widened, and I smiled, taking the hot chocolate "Thanks Gwen"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 2:44 PM | Message # 237
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
"I didn't know about the tabloids," I said quietly, looking away. I ran a hand nervously through my hair.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 3:01 PM | Message # 238
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I sighed "Well...now you do"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 7:37 PM | Message # 239
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
"I..." It was hard to get the words out. They had never slipped past my lips before. At least, to her. "I...I'm...I'm sorry,"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 8:18 PM | Message # 240
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I smiled 'Thank you...Gwen"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 8:20 PM | Message # 241
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I hmphed quietly, unsure of what to do.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 21.November.11, 8:26 PM | Message # 242
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I smiled and offered her a seat next to me


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 8:35 PM | Message # 243
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(I gtg, movie time)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
NarutardDate: Mo, 21.November.11, 11:39 PM | Message # 244
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I sat down next to her slowly, awkwardly uncomfortable.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.November.11, 1:07 AM | Message # 245
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I looked at her and said "I'm sorry sweetie'


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 22.November.11, 1:11 AM | Message # 246
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I looked at her. "Me too,"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.November.11, 1:17 AM | Message # 247
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga;
I hugged her, and smiled "Lets not fight any more..."


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 22.November.11, 1:25 AM | Message # 248
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
"I'll try," I said.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 22.November.11, 1:30 AM | Message # 249
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 34688
Status: Off
Helga:

I looked down "Me too"


I love Spooky Crap :D
 
NarutardDate: Tu, 22.November.11, 1:34 AM | Message # 250
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Gwen
I sighed and leaned into her softly.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
Search: