Mo, 28.September.26, 12:30 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Together
RazDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 1:30 PM | Message # 676
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Scott
I pull out the AK-47 and shoot through a wall and blast a hole through a guard's head then I let go of the AK which was strapped to me then I pulled out a Combat knife and grabbed someone from around the corner and I pull them over then stabbed them in the eye which stabbed their brain, "YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!" I yell as I pull the knife out.


Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Fr, 13.April.12, 1:52 PM
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 5:23 PM | Message # 677
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thomas
I watched without comment, grabbing a gun for myself.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:00 PM | Message # 678
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
(Gah. I was so freaking tired when I made my last post. V_-)

Ike
I had quickly turned into a coward after killing the three of those men. I was currently crouching in a corner. I wasn't able to cry. I couldn't move. I had just taken three lives.


I am only one, but I am one.
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:02 PM | Message # 679
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thomas
I grabbed his arm. "Come on, get up. We're at war, you can't be like this."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:03 PM | Message # 680
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
Ike
I tore my arm away shakily. "Just...go. You two can save her. You're better off without me now." I said quietly.


I am only one, but I am one.
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:10 PM | Message # 681
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thomas
I smacked him. "She knows you, she trusts you. Get your ass up and in action! This isn't highschool, if you stay here, you'll die, if you come, you can save yourself and her! THIS IS WAR!"


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
SunkernDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:15 PM | Message # 682
Colonel general
Group: Users
Messages: 1212
Status: Off
(:I)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:33 PM | Message # 683
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
Ike
I growled, and stood. "Don't you ever fucking slap me again.." I growled, staring deeply into his eyes to make sure that he understood. The air between he and I was ripped as I moved swiftly into the next room, following the trail of blood Scott was leaving behind.


I am only one, but I am one.
 
SunkernDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:41 PM | Message # 684
Colonel general
Group: Users
Messages: 1212
Status: Off
(What. Happened.)

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:41 PM | Message # 685
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
(Read.)

I am only one, but I am one.
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:43 PM | Message # 686
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thomas
If it got him on his feet, I didn't care. I followed.


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:49 PM | Message # 687
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
(I will wait...)

I am only one, but I am one.
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:49 PM | Message # 688
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
(For?)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 7:53 PM | Message # 689
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
(Raz. Ike can't really do anything...)

I am only one, but I am one.
 
RazDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 8:17 PM | Message # 690
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Scott
I raise my hand then close it into a fist as I hear the door behind me open.
(Basically, he just said stop.)


Persona Non Grata
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 8:20 PM | Message # 691
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thomas
I paused, watching


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
RazDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 8:28 PM | Message # 692
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
(Gotta wait for Toxic.)

Persona Non Grata
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:14 PM | Message # 693
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
(Awww fank you. I vas gone.)

Ike
I crouched down, and let my senses do their best to heighten themselves to detect anything unnatural for the situation.


I am only one, but I am one.
 
RazDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:17 PM | Message # 694
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Scott
I looked at Ike with a What The Fuck face then I tossed him an AK-47, "Here's a real gun." I say then I peek around a corner and fire on three guards.


Persona Non Grata
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:19 PM | Message # 695
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
Ike
I held it gently, unable to harness it's destructive past and future.


I am only one, but I am one.
 
RazDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:21 PM | Message # 696
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
Scott
I popped back behind the cover of the corner then I look at Ike, "Stop sucking yourself off and help dumbass." I say then I blind fire around the corner.


Persona Non Grata
 
NarutardDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:22 PM | Message # 697
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Messages: 57234
Status: Off
Thomas
"We have about twenty minutes."


Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:26 PM | Message # 698
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
Ike
I looked away, and followed obediently.


I am only one, but I am one.
 
RazDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:29 PM | Message # 699
Commander
Group: Administrators
Messages: 5797
Status: Off
(Toxic, I can see why you'll never join the army.)
Scott
I pulled out the Mossberg-500 and tossed a flash bang past the corner, at the guards.


Persona Non Grata
 
ToxicDate: Fr, 13.April.12, 11:31 PM | Message # 700
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Messages: 2232
Status: Off
(UH-HUHHHH....Ive played MW3 before, I can do anything.)

I am only one, but I am one.
 
Search: