Tu, 30.April.24, 3:02 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Rated R: Whispering Walls (A horror RP! Yaaaaay!)
Rated R: Whispering Walls
FuipuiDate: We, 28.March.12, 8:44 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Moderators
(So, a looong time ago on ROBLOX, I made a horror thread. I named it RATED R: INSANITY because I was really unoriginal.

It was all about a group of people making a movie in an abandoned asylum, and SOMETHING was attacking them. This is the unofficial sequel.)

In 2011, a group of people attempted making a horror movie in an abandoned insanasylum. Something went wrong, but nobody believed them--Only one survived. The footage they got was classified as "Theatrical gold" and was released in theaters under the name

Insanity

The movie took off, and won multiple awards, but the survivor couldn't get the pictures of his colleagues--His FRIENDS--Dead, at his feet. Gutted, ripped to pieces, and on one occasion, eaten. But the studio pressured him into making another movie. So he headed for another location--An old library.

But this harmless film could be something much more...and the secrets are within the walls.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Job: (Director, actor, etc.)
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Stephen Dean Watson

Job: Director

Personality: Stephen used to be constantly outgoing and happy, but the previous experience scarred him, and made him more withdrawn. He has started coming out of his shell again, but is still haunted by the faces of his dead friends.

Appearance: I pretty much use the same appearance for everything, but, hey, whatever: Stephen is moderate in height, slightly short, standing at 5'7. He is a weak person in looks, and has a skinny build. He has dark brown hair, short and neatly done above his dull brown eyes, protected by a pair of prescription eyeglasses, which have lenses shaped like rectangles with rounded sides. His face is, over-all, round. He These eyeglasses rest upon his nose, which is slightly pointed, along with his ears. He is wearing black jeans and a hooded sweatshirt to match, over a boring T-shirt and running shoes.

Bio: He is the survivor of the previous movie. He hesitated, being told to make a sequel to "Insanity" but was pressured into it.

(oh, please, Tony, you're scaring me)
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
(stop it, Tony, stop it)

Stephen King's The Shining.

Message edited by Fuipui - We, 28.March.12, 8:44 PM

ToxicDate: We, 28.March.12, 8:51 PM | Message # 2
ToxIke
(-Ahem- "I say, fuck yes, my good man.")

I am only one, but I am one.

SunkernDate: We, 28.March.12, 11:35 PM | Message # 3
Colonel general
Group: Users
(Oh. hell yes.)

Name: Riley Waters
Job: (Director, actor, etc.) Actor
Personality: Smart, Serious, Mean, Somewhat Brave
Appearance: Short brown fauxhawk, deep brown eyes and palish skin. He usually wears a beanie, and normal clothes. He's got a somewhat muscular build, but not much. He's short in height as well.
Bio: lolno

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 29.March.12, 0:31 AM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(Oooh.)

It's time.

FuipuiDate: Th, 29.March.12, 1:24 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
(Sunkern, sure why not. Characters with no backstory, yaaaaay!)

(oh, please, Tony, you're scaring me)
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM
(stop it, Tony, stop it)

Stephen King's The Shining.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Rated R: Whispering Walls (A horror RP! Yaaaaay!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: