Sa, 27.April.24, 1:01 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Many Adventures of Stickman (The Drawn Comic...becomes the forum thread)
The Many Adventures of Stickman
NarutardDate: Mo, 22.August.11, 4:58 PM | Message # 276
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Lianna
I looked at him for a long moment. "So you actually forgot,"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.August.11, 6:27 PM | Message # 277
Commander
Group: Administrators
Deathnight:

"Yeah, can you tell me what I forgot." I said sighing

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 22.August.11, 6:33 PM | Message # 278
The Reaper of Threads
Lianna
"Actually no, I don't think I will," I said, standing up. "Think about the date, and when you remember, you'll know where to find me," I said quietly before walking out. I hailed a cab(am I aloud to do that?) and gave him the address.

(It's their aniversary, on the spot I thought of that xD)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.August.11, 6:37 PM | Message # 279
Commander
Deathnight:

I stopped and then it hit me. Aww, CRAP! I forgot our aniversary!!!!!

Stickman:

We clashed, as a loud clang was heard in the city.

NarutardDate: Mo, 22.August.11, 6:42 PM | Message # 280
The Reaper of Threads
Lianna
I sat on the low hanging branch of the giant oak tree we had gotten married underneath, tracing the grains in the bark sadly.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.August.11, 6:52 PM | Message # 281
Commander
Deathnight:

I found her, then heard the clang. I looked at Rage's old cave, and sighed "Sorry Lianna, I'll apologize later." I ran off, droppind the flowers I picked for her.

NarutardDate: Mo, 22.August.11, 6:54 PM | Message # 282
The Reaper of Threads
Lianna
I watched him leave sadly and sighed, shaking my head. "It's what I get for marrying a man who loves to fight," I said quietly, kneeling down to pick up the flowers. "But I love him..."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.August.11, 7:06 PM | Message # 283
Commander
Stickman:

I clashed blades with him again. Then pushed him with my sword and slashed at his leg

NarutardDate: Mo, 22.August.11, 7:09 PM | Message # 284
The Reaper of Threads
Lianna
I walked home silently.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.August.11, 7:11 PM | Message # 285
Commander
Deathnight:

I ran up to the area, when I was blocked by something I thought died.

NarutardDate: Mo, 22.August.11, 7:15 PM | Message # 286
The Reaper of Threads
Lianna
I looked up, worried and only halfway home...

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 22.August.11, 7:18 PM | Message # 287
Commander
(g2g)

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.January.12, 7:02 PM | Message # 288
Commander
The Plot So Far:

After a fire claim the life of the parents, of young Lenny Carson. He live on the streets, stealing to survive. Once, he stole from the notorious Mob Boss Dr.Squarestin, and his henchmen Mitch. They caught him, and held him at gun point however Dr.Squarestein, offered Lenny a job as his private thief. Over the years he was raised by the terrible two some, until the day that Lenny and Dr.Squarestein were sold out by one of thier employees. Now desprete to escape they jumped into the toxins. After the radiation morphed thier bodies, they took on new personas. Dr.Squarestien became the villanious Warsquare, but Lenny, became the nobel and heroic Stickman. After peicing together his life, he desided to stop Warsquare for good, however he was simply outmatched, until...the Ledgendary Stick Sword was granted apon him.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.January.12, 4:37 PM | Message # 289
Commander
Saga 2: Supernatural Adventues

Stickman has been working in town for almost two months, and he has a mixed reaction. Either some hate him, or some love him. However, he "wins" a camping trip to Werewoods, where loe and behold a werewolf bit him. He transforms, of course and murders a criminal, he than started to attack the city, when it was revealed that Warsquare took control of the easily tamed werewolf mind. With a little help from the Old Man, Stickman regained control and got his first transformation, the Were-Stick form.

All was well for a while, until Warsquare created a monster our of one of his Circle Shapped Minions, that was ultimently poweful but uncontrollable. The thing attacked the city, and in a temporary truce, Stickman and Warsquare attacked the creature, with little success as the Monster Circle transformed, into more powerful transformations. The creature than seriously injure Warsquare. Thinking the man that was once a father to him to be dead, Stickman gave into the darkness in his heart, releasing Dark Stickman(A form I have never used again btw) and attacked the beast, destroying it. Old Man, helped him, still hidden in the shadows, healing Warsquare, who declared that even though they helped each other he will still be Stickman's enemy

Than, Stickman saw a werewolf nearly killed by Vampires. Stickman offered to help, and defeated the Vampire. However the Werewolf saw that Stickman used his were-stick form to beat the Vampire and Called him "The One". The One, is a term used for a werewolf that can shift in an out of werewolf and human form willingly. Their Leader, Montey Wolfienstine, tells him a tale about how he was in a conflict with his best friend Sticula because Death Night attacked his kingdom of Monsterland, and Montey ran away. After making a very tense truce, Stickman went on to fight Death Night,the previous Sticksword weilder and a Shadow bladesmen,and eventurally defeated the powerful foe.

Finally, wondering who kept helping him all the time and if what Death Night said during the battle was true, Stickman made his journey back to Monsterland, it now being Coe-Ruled by Sticula and Montey.He than meets Jack O Launtern, and Jack began to help Stickman, however after defeating a guard creature effortless, Jack became impressed and wanted to duel the superhero. Stickman and Jack made their way to the Stick Sword Temple. Where, finally, the original Stick Sword Wielder, came forth, and offered to Train Stickman and Jack for an upcoming threat. After some hesitation, they agreed, and over their training the two became the best of friends, and none to soon, as a dark portal, arrived in Werewoods.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.January.12, 4:50 PM | Message # 290
Commander
Saga 3: The Love of the Hero

All has been quiet in Stickville, besides the ocassional crime to break up. After the defeat of Monster Circle, Stickman is praised for his heroic deeds, and very few hate the hero. He decides to do an interview for a reporter, but his eyes widens as he saw that it was his friend from the orphanage, Stacy Moltov. The two became close...very close. Before he asked her on a date however, Death Night(Having survived his encounter with Stickman) attacked the city, Stickman stopped him, and Stacy, seeing the whole thing, surprised him with a kiss on the lips.

The two were damn near insepraprable, however, Warsquare kidnapped Stacy, his reason being that before he became Warsquare, he hired Stacy as a spy. She stunk at it, and she fired him. However "Lenny" thought she was cute. Warsquare smirked and let it out who they were, however Stickman lied, and told Stacy, Warsquare was lieing, so he could keep his secret past from anyone. However, Stacy did get the truth from him, and she agreed not to publish it and the couple remained incredibly close.

However, in a tragic end to the romance, Stickman and Stacy went on a movie date, when a mugger came out from the shadows. Stickman was going to easily take him down, however the protective Stacy jumped infront of a bullet, and died in his arms. Dark Stickman came back, (Okay I did use that form one more time) and was unstoppable. Seeing what happened, The Old Man came back and battled his apprentice. Stickman was about to win, however a dieing Stacy coughed out her last breath, which snapped him out of it. The Old Man, successfully removed that form from Stickman, and unknowningly...awoke a new form.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 21.January.12, 4:39 AM | Message # 291
Commander
Saga 4: A new Threat

Three months after the incident with Stacy, a new mob boss resonates with the name of Rage. Before Stickman can presue any leads however, he,Jack, Sticula, Montey, and Warsquare were teleported by the Old Man to defeat a new threat. The crazy Shadowblade weilders, lead by a mystery leader. Stickman, his friends, and Warsquare, who was secretly planning to take the sword himself, all agreed to start with the Shadow Blade wielder, Dark Old Man. After getting captured for sneaking in the fortres, Stickman fought the Dark Old Man, and supposedly dies. However, he was fine, and smiled as he went back looking for Rage. That lasted five minutes as Warsquare turend out became corrupted by the Shadow Blade, and had to be brought down by Stickman.

Now desprate he turned to his master, Old Man, and was warned specifically to stay out of fighting Rage. Old Man, left the temple to deal with his mortal foe, unknowingly being followed by Stickman. After a bit of diolage, it is revealed that the Sticksword first chose the Old Man,whose real name used to be Henry, and its polar opposite the ShadowBlade, revealed itself to Rage. The two entities, now released, Rage and Old Man have been fighting for years, finding chosen ones of both swords to end their personal duels, Rage usually corrupting the Sticksword weilders. After an intense duel in the rain, Rage finally overpowers his foe, and kills the Old Man. Stickman seeing the whole thing, he went to his fallen master, who pleads him to run, however, Stickman looks at Rage, and stands tall. Curious the last thing Old Man asks his apprentice is "Why fight a losing battle, why fight this kind of evil, when...its just to powerful?"

Stickman only responded with the most iconic quote of the series. "I don't have a reason why. I never had a reason why, however its just something I feel I have to do"

Stickman than gets his weapon ready, and duels the master of the Shadow Blade. After some intese clashing, Stickman finally defeats Rage, transforming into his new form, the Semi-Stickman form. Old Man than dies happy, knowing he chose wisley with Stickman.

Stickman's celebration was cut short however, when Jack came to his house, bleeding horribly and mouth the name Alucard. Stickman decides to go to Monsterland. Alucard, it turns out, is a former knight in Sticula's vampire army, who only joined because of his hatred towards werewolves. He kidnapped Montey, and critically injured Sticula, causing Stickman to go after him. The two finally meet fight, and Alucard loses. However Alucard smiles and said that it didn't matter if he lost, Montey would still die because he poisioned him. Sticula than informed of a fabled healing spring in the highest mountain of Monsterland, and Jack goes with Stickman to get the cure. However, they are being followed by the infamous and cruel Deathnight, and Deathnight was being follwed by the Bounty Hunter Serpent.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 21.January.12, 3:05 PM | Message # 292
Commander
(Before I type the narritive, I must adress something.Final Form Stick Man, was orignially created after a villain made from pollution supposedly killed Jack. However, it wasn't epic enough so I scrapped it in the sagas. Saga 5 is also when I took the plots more seriously, creating more arcs. What inspired me? YOu guys)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 11.June.12, 1:15 AM | Message # 293
Commander
(will type more later)

Stickman:

I started to pace quietly, getting worried

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 11.June.12, 1:19 AM | Message # 294
Commander
(I'm going to restart the Thread soon)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.July.12, 1:37 PM | Message # 295
Commander
Deathnight:

I looked around for anyone to be here.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » The Many Adventures of Stickman (The Drawn Comic...becomes the forum thread)
Search: