Th, 18.April.24, 7:34 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Big Brother/ Survivor (A crossover thread)
Big Brother/ Survivor
Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 10:33 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Okay than, heres how this works. We take Three chareters from ANY of our threads and we play either Survivor or Big Brother.

Survivor- This is a reality tv show that strands strangers on an island where there are two teams at first than at one point there will be a unity of the tribes. The winner gets 1 million dollars

Big Brother- Strangers all live in the same house, where there are two competitions. First is Head of Household who holds the power to nominate anyone, Second is the Power of Veto which can save someone who has been nominated, than there is Elimination Ceremony. Last one standing gets, I think, 1 million dollars but it could be half a millon.

How voting and Competitions will work.

For Survivor- You PM Equinox, who you want gone, First its withing your own team, than its withing the unified Tribes. He will post on here and tell the results. Also, so he doesn't get bored he makes the competitions.

For Big Brother- Since only Two get on the block, We'll just make a new poll for each eviction. Person with the most points gets voted out. Whosever Chareter is Head of Household, makes the competion.

Remember Vote within Chareter and don't make the competion next ot impossible for everyone but your chareter.

Competion rules- Remember this is a competion so please don't make your chareters finish in ten seconds.

Show Decition: Who gets to pick what show is simple, Whoever Chareter wins, gets to pick the next Show. Since there was no winner, I'll pick first.

Chareter Choices: Must be from this site, since there is litterally a ton of Chareters No Chareter can play the same game unless we do an all stars night or something. For Example, I use Ulvon, Cragus, and Frost in Survivor. I can used them again in Big Brother but thats it, I can't make them do Survivor again.

Name:
Bio: (not needed but appriciated)
Appearance:

Now that we got the ground rules out of the way, We'll start with the first game which is: *Dramatic Pause* Big Brother

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 10:40 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Name: Cragus
Thread: AVD, Terror of Crossover Island, Children of the Threads, and The Trinity
Bio: Cragus is the demon king of Angels, who runs the place with his wife Angelica.
Apperance: A small beard musache combo, A black shirt, black jeans, and short hair, red eyes, a scar across his right eye.

Name: Ulvon Willaim Lonc
Age; 20
Thread: Ulvon Series and The Trinity
Bio: Ulvon is the second to last line of a clane of werewolves who married a vampiress name Sonara.
Apperance: Black Jacket, White t-shirt Blue jeans, and a symbol on his right hand

Name: Frost
Thread: Terror of Crossover island and The Trinity
Bio: One of the last remaining Velkar in the world, He fights for survival every day
Apperance: Blue hair, blue jacket, blue jeans, and blue boots.

EquinoxDate: Th, 26.July.12, 12:55 PM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Hold on now, when did I agree to make the challenges, lol)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 1:12 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(Sorry, dude, I didnt' think you'd mind)

EquinoxDate: Th, 26.July.12, 2:26 PM | Message # 5
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Name: Rayvus "Ray" Verninon
Thread: Trinity of Talius
Bio: (not needed but appriciated) Ray is the "Stone warrior" of prophecy. He has power over the earth itself, being able to bend ground, rocks, trees, and even metal, to his will. He can fuse with a demi-god golem, to become a demi-god himself. Ray is a man with lots of will power and strength, and he will usually go for what is right.
Appearance: About 5'11, with blond, past-ear length messy hair, green eyes, skinny with a balance of muscle, and Red Dragoon Full body armor. Dragoon armor looks like this, but crimson red. Ray does not wear a helmet like Brutus. Ray could be considered a "human elemental"

Name: Brutus Grilgoss
Bio: (not needed but appriciated) Brutus is a dragoon fighter for the Elvish lands, and the one who allowed Rayvus to join the dragoons, after hearing about what happened to him. Brutus is a cocky, but kind man who has only access to weapon/armor enchanting spells, nothing special, except for his enchanted armor. Brutus will usually agree with Ray on decisions made.
Appearance: Brutus wears the same armor as Ray, except he wears a helmet like this, which is also crimson. Brutus is about 6'1, and is skinny with muscle balance. He has brown, above ear-length messy hair, and brown eyes.

Name: Darion Vallit
Bio: (not needed but appriciated) Darion is the executioner for the rogue group that took over Talu. He carries a godslayer's axe, and when he comes in contact with a god or demi-god, his axe becomes imbued with void fire, and his speed and strength doubles. Darion is a ruthless predator who is powerful and swift in his actions, and will usually make the more aggressive move towards winning.
Appearance: Darion

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 26.July.12, 2:28 PM | Message # 6
Commander
(waiting for two others to join)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 01.September.12, 3:31 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(is anyone interested?)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 08.October.12, 0:20 AM | Message # 8
Commander
(Come on this one will be FUN as heck!)

BrinicleDate: Mo, 19.November.12, 9:05 PM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Users
I for one think a Big Brother style RP would be cool.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 20.November.12, 1:19 AM | Message # 10
Commander
Ty Brinicle...

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Big Brother/ Survivor (A crossover thread)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: