Fr, 19.April.24, 6:20 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Mobius Unleashed. (Another why the heck not thread)
Mobius Unleashed.
Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.September.12, 2:35 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Okay, as you all know I am a fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog Franchise. So for fun, I decided to make a Sonic RP Thread. Before we get started with the story, I think we should do rules

Rules

1. Fan Chareters are allowed, just give a good back story.

2. You can also rp as ANY of the Chareters from the Sonic Franchise (Besides Knuckles, Shadow, and Rouge. I call dibs)

3. You can RP as a chareter from another franchise, however YOU MUST explain how in the heck you got into the Sonic world.

4. Standerd Rules

5. Pairings are allowed, but please for the love of pete have a good build up to them. Don't just use the games as example either, it has to be IN this story.

6. If you want to be one of the Original Chareters, (Besides the three I listed) Put their names in parenthisis, and I will probably allow it. However, a limit of 3 Original chareters.

(Orignial Chareters means that they are already created Sonic Chareters made by Sega or Archie)

Story:

This takes place after the events of Sonic Generations. (Spoiler warning) The notorious genius Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik has resumed in his latest endevor to conquer the world. However, he has an actual plan for once. He steals the legendary Master Emerald, and uses its power to capture Sonic the Hedgehog. With the blue blur captured, Eggman has conquered the entire world forcing the rest of the series chareters into hiding into an under ground resistance.

Rumor has it, Eggman is also experimenting in dimentional rifts and has brought others to help keep control.

Chareter Sheets

(This is for Fan Chareters and Other Franchise Chareters only. I know the Sonic franchise like the back of my hand, so you don't need to tell me who the heck Big the Cat is or something)

Name:
Hero or Villain:
Bio:
Apperence.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.September.12, 9:46 AM | Message # 2
Commander
(Is anyone even gonna bother joining)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.September.12, 12:28 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(Okay now I'll start advertising this thing)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 22.September.12, 1:14 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(Seriously...someone join?)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 20.April.13, 2:38 AM | Message # 5
Commander
(eh i don't really care any more) 

An explosion happens on top of a building with the Eggman Empire Logo standing prominently as turrets began appearing and started firing at an orange blur, who was moving so fast the bullets form the turrets struck each other, and the orange blur wized inside of the building.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Mobius Unleashed. (Another why the heck not thread)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: