Fr, 29.March.24, 0:51 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Magician's Paradise (Will you join us..?)
Magician's Paradise
TheNeverendingForumDate: Tu, 18.September.12, 10:19 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
(Magicians Paradise) A group of people go to a magicians show, afraid to admit they are magic, because everyday their appearances changes (TIMELORD STYLE BABY) and they are almost a new person, so they left their families, and kept on the run, every year, until they change. Why are they still into magic after this..? It's a passion. But what they don't know.. Is there are other people in the magic show like them. And some people who want to use them..

It's present, 2012. And the first club ever.. Magician's Paradise has open, many not magicians, many are. Will you be one of them..? Many who have left their family and friends has left. They must run away from their family when they shape shift, so not to danger their loved ones. For many Sorcerers are looking forward to stealing their powers. This is why a Magic User can never fall in love. Once someone shape shifts, their powers are "shed" and gained new, fresh, powers. And the Sorcerers can sense this "Shredded" power. Will you make the mistake of making a friend..?

Types of Magic Users;

Wizard - Wizards say their magical commands orally, they speak things, such as "Abracadabra!!", and they feel a physical drainage whenever they run out of power, and almost really feel the weight after using Telekinesis. They can also have powers such as Necromancer, Shape Shifter, and so on so on. Their powers are regained by sleeping.

Mage - Mages have power via energy, such as being zapped, they can take the energy from a battery or a lightbulb, they can do the impossible, such as bringing someone back to life, but sacrificing their own, just killing someone with a single shot could take their life. They use elements as powers, such as Water, Fire, Earth, such on. They have powers such as Lightning Bolts, Aid of the Earth, and Fire Balls.

Sorcerer - Sorcerers are like Wizards, yet instead of using commands via voice, they can just think it. They are like Illusionists, they can make people think things are happening, when they are really not. They can make the people around them think they turned into a lion, the can develop the features of anything they want, whenever. They can even steal powers. They can turn into something else, steal powers, and make illusions. They lose powers very often, whenever they run out of power, they need to rest for a while to regain their powers. Many sorcerers are neutral, yet try to steal your power. Once you regenerate, you shed your power, the sorcerers can sense this and theirfore know where you are.

Rules;
No ubering
No puppeting (godmodding)
Put no on should you ever use your
powers for evil if you read this far.
No overpowering
You need to run out of power every now and then

CS:
Name:
Plot:
Magic user or not..? :
Appearance:
Personality:
Type of Magician:
Bad or Good..? :
Should you ever use your powers for evil..? :
Bio:

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 18.September.12, 10:29 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(I actually like it.)

It's time.

TheNeverendingForumDate: Tu, 18.September.12, 10:41 PM | Message # 3
Private
Thanks.

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.September.12, 10:54 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Me too!!

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

TheNeverendingForumDate: Tu, 18.September.12, 11:06 PM | Message # 5
Private
[Lol, gonna join or not..?]

NarutardDate: Tu, 18.September.12, 11:08 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(I will tomorrow)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 19.September.12, 0:25 AM | Message # 7
A bored admin
( Eff Physics. I'll make the cs right now.)

It's time.

TheNeverendingForumDate: We, 19.September.12, 12:50 PM | Message # 8
Private
[Liar.]

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.September.12, 1:15 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Hello there new guy)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: We, 19.September.12, 1:22 PM | Message # 10
Commander
Names: Braken Went
Plot: (I don't get what you mean here)
Magic User or Not: Magic User
Apperence: A black tank top and black jeans with red eyes.
Personality: A bit naive, and kind of a moron.
Type of Magician: Wizard
Bad or Good: Good
Should you ever use your powers for Evil: Yes
Bio: Braken is the strangest Necromancer in the world. He's kind hearted and kind of a puppy of a human being. Yet, he uses his powers to raise the dead and create ghosts. He is also trying to learn a power that his ancestor had long, long, ago.

I love Spooky Crap :D

Creation100Date: We, 19.September.12, 6:10 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Group: Moderators
[Okay, I read everything. Though I must ask. Mages can bring back the dead with the effect of exchanging someone else's life for it. So does it only occur like that and they have elements or can they go on into Necromancer type conjurations?]

Name: John Williams
Plot: John has just finished his second time running away from pursuers. Though he himself steals from others he decides against trying to fight for another day when it's actually needed. [I wasn't sure what you wanted. So I took a shot at it.]

Magic user or not?: Yes.
Appearance: A young 6'3 man with a slight slouch in his stance. His hair resembles a high and tight style. Other then the stance he is of normal features, smooth complexity with tanned skin, blue eyes.
John will wear a red tie, his favorite, mostly worn with a black long sleeved shirt and white under shirt. Along with the formal-like clothing he wears jeans to deduct to a average attire. Along with the jeans John wears black leather shoes.

Personality: Inquisitive, often keeping to himself. Awkward in speech and conduct. Though once know, he is a really sweet man.
Type of Magician: Sorcerer
Affliction: Good
Should you ever use your powers for evil? : No
Bio: John has carried several burdens through his years, his most remembered is the time he lost his lover to a sorcerer unable to defend her. He decided against trying to do much for people anymore. Just survive.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

TheNeverendingForumDate: Sa, 22.September.12, 5:44 PM | Message # 12
Private
[I guess, Mages can be necromancers, Sorcerers are more powerful]

EquinoxDate: Sa, 22.September.12, 6:56 PM | Message # 13
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(This revival thing is like that one movie, where if you press the button, you get a million dollars, but someone in the world dies.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Magician's Paradise (Will you join us..?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: