Sa, 20.April.24, 9:23 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Narutard  
Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Still a better Reboot than Star Wars)
Alterria Warriors
NarutardDate: Su, 24.August.14, 4:47 PM | Message # 26
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Elizabeth
My footsteps faltered and I paused. "I'm an Alterria Warrior! I have a few questions,"

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.August.14, 5:06 PM | Message # 27
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
She stopped right outside the trees. The man, clearly an older man now she can see, kept his hand up.

There was a rustle in the trees near him, as leaves fell from some of the trees.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.August.14, 5:26 PM | Message # 28
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth
I looked up at the trees. There was someone, or something, there.

EquinoxDate: Su, 24.August.14, 5:54 PM | Message # 29
The man nodded 'No' to her. He kept his palm up. He closed his fingers together above his palm, and a small blue glow formed in the center of his palm.

NarutardDate: Su, 24.August.14, 9:45 PM | Message # 30
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth let her hand fall from her dagger, watching cautiously.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 25.August.14, 0:38 AM | Message # 31
Multiple people in dark clothing fell from the trees around him, rushing him with daggers and short blades.

He quickly turned his hand downwards and shot at the ground, launching ice pillars all around him, throwing half of them into the air. One dashed through the ice and stabbed him right in the chest. He slowly, not shaking, grabbed the blade in his chest, and looked at the assassin for one long moment, before raising his hand up, and slapping the assassin's head right off his shoulders, in the opposite direction of Elizabeth.

From her view, the slap went almost unseen until it connected. The man stood still as the remaining three charged him, with the bodies of their allies raining from the sky, finally coming down to a bloody splatter from the ice pillars launching them up. With one slow and steady move, he moved his hand forward, and all the pillars fell, collapsing on top of the assassins at the same time.

This was all in the span of about 15 seconds.

NarutardDate: Mo, 25.August.14, 0:54 AM | Message # 32
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth
I stood their in shock and terror. All of them were dead in a matter of seconds, with no effort from the man at all. I took a hesitant step backwards, unsure of what to do.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 25.August.14, 1:21 AM | Message # 33
He turned, and began slowly walking towards her, the sword still stuck in his chest, his cloak covering everything but the sword, and the sleeves for his arms. His arms were clearly quite large under those sleeves, as was he.

NarutardDate: Mo, 25.August.14, 7:04 AM | Message # 34
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth
That was...impossible. She drew her bow and vines wrapped protectively around her ankles. "I do not want any trouble, I am only looking for an injured caravan," she called, her voice cracking. Dammit. "I am a healer.."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 25.August.14, 10:58 AM | Message # 35
"Good!" Bellowed the powerful manly voice of the older man. "Then heal me!" He continued slowly walking towards her with what is almost a glare.

NarutardDate: Su, 31.August.14, 10:37 AM | Message # 36
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth
Best thing was to try. "Are you of threat to me?"

EquinoxDate: Su, 31.August.14, 8:17 PM | Message # 37
"It depends. Was your intention to rob an old man in the forest?" He was in a leaping range of her.

NarutardDate: Mo, 01.September.14, 8:44 PM | Message # 38
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth
"Not at all, Sir. I'm searching for an injured caravan who requested my help."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 01.September.14, 8:53 PM | Message # 39
"The caravan is no more it seems. I have not been able to find this caravan either. No remains of it, but plenty of bodies. I suspect it may have been a ploy by the ruffians of that ambush back there."

"Now, name and ranking, warrior. You're clearly an A-W."

(The ranking are the top 10, graduates, and non-graduates.)

NarutardDate: Mo, 01.September.14, 11:51 PM | Message # 40
The Reaper of Threads
(I'm assuming she is not of top ten)
Elizabeth
I sheathed my dagger at this point. "Elizabeth Kerigan, graduate."

EquinoxDate: Tu, 02.September.14, 2:51 AM | Message # 41
(Nope. It was top 5 in the original thread, now it's top 10 though because I forgot it was top 5 until now, and top 10 leaves for more big tough people.)

"Well met Kerigan. I am Oswaldt Brigstein, rank 3. Well, 2 now. You said you were a healer, correct?"

Note: Oswaldt is commonly known as the "muscle wizard" for a special reason. He is afflicted with a cancer that makes him physically stronger every day, at the cost of an early death. However, at the young age of twenty, he found a partial cure to the cancer. It kept the strength increasing factor, while removing all the rotting poisons it slowly builds in the body. He refuses to tell how he did it, because in the wrong hands, it could create very dangerous people. Oswaldt is the most potent elemental based warrior in the land. He can use all of the main and sub elements, along with some wanderer elements. The only person currently ranking above him is Brandon and his shape-shifting companion Toroka. Oswaldt is currently in his 60's, and he is easily considered one of the physically strongest in the land. No one has been able to figure out how long he could possibly live, as strong as his entire body is. Some say his heart may never give out if it continues getting stronger with him.

NarutardDate: Tu, 02.September.14, 10:04 PM | Message # 42
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth
My eyes widened as I heard his name. The Oswaldt Brigstein, strongest man in all of Alterria... "Y...Yes sir I am."

EquinoxDate: Tu, 02.September.14, 10:47 PM | Message # 43
"Then would you mind healing me? It seems he poisoned me, and I have not had enough experience with poison to detect it. I could be sick for days if I simply heal myself and hope it gets it all."

He takes off his robe, revealing a light blue tunic lined in purple, along with light blue pants. He reached down and pulled the blade out of his chest. Nearly half the blade was in his chest prior, and he has yet to make any attempt to show he feels pain. His torso was so huge, that the blade didn't even come out the other end of him. The size of his muscles, no, his entire body, was so large, it was almost unbelievable. Even his head was larger than normal. He was an easy seven feet, at least.

NarutardDate: Tu, 02.September.14, 11:46 PM | Message # 44
The Reaper of Threads
Compared to her five foot two stature, Oswaldt towered over Elizabeth. She closed the gap between them, studying the wound. How massive he was, it was impressive and terrifying all in the same breath. She held out her hand but stopped before touching the wound. "I..may I?" Elizabeth queried, craning her head back to look at him.

EquinoxDate: We, 03.September.14, 2:04 AM | Message # 45
"Just be careful, you wouldn't want to see an old man cry."

NarutardDate: We, 03.September.14, 5:50 PM | Message # 46
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth laughed quietly and placed a hand gently on the edge of the wound. She closed her eyes, focusing on the nerves and the blood, trying to find the traces of poison. They hadn't traveled very far which was lucky.

EquinoxDate: We, 03.September.14, 7:00 PM | Message # 47
For such a large man, his immune system was shoddy at best. The poison was potent, and his white blood cells only served to slow the poison down. 

--
(Here's to hoping the page doesn't bug out and delete my PARAGRAPH OF DESCRIPTION again.)

Oswaldt, at the ripe old age of 62, is a bald Caucasian man with a slight farmers tan, which is quite common among Alterria Warriors who travel out of Alterria. With no facial hair covering his powerful jaw line, he looks somewhere in his 40's. He stands at a towering 7 feet 2 inches, with 25 inch shoulders (For comparison, Arnold Schwarzenegger has 24 inch shoulders I believe.) and a powerful box shaped torso, working in unison with his tree trunk sized legs. He wears sandals on his huge feet, that are surprisingly well taken care of. Rumor has it that he makes his own sandals because no one sells big enough pairs. The "World's biggest sandal", as you might expect, was a bit too big.

Oswaldt most likely has mysophobia. Supposedly, he froze over an entire swamp just to walk through it without getting himself dirty. He has an unorthodox fear of small creatures turned into larger, vicious creatures. (i.e. A giant gold fish that tries to eat you, a giant rabbit that tries to eat you, etc.) He has a ridiculous amount of stamina, but he seems to hate running. Instead, he prefers to walk, and only moves quickly in close proximity to an enemy, or when dodging something.

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 2:06 AM | Message # 48
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth pulled away and set her pack down lightly, conscious of all the precious materials inside. She began digging through it for the right herbs. She would have to use some chi to remove the poison and cauterize the wound but other than that, everything else could be done with what she had. "I hate to ask, but it'd be easier if you could lie down, please?" She asked without turning away from her medicines.

EquinoxDate: Su, 07.September.14, 9:15 AM | Message # 49
"Of course." He did as she said, and laid down on his back. "This way, correct?"

NarutardDate: Su, 07.September.14, 11:24 AM | Message # 50
The Reaper of Threads
Elizabeth nodded and knelt beside him, herbs in hand. She adjusted her legs so she was sitting cross legged. "This might hurt," she said, setting her hands an inch above the wound, left over right. Her eyes slipped closed and she took a slow breath. To do this she wouldn't be able to rely solely on her energy, she would need some from the plant life as well. Luckily this forest was old and full of ancient energy. She drew a little from the trees, nowhere near enough to cause harm though.

As Elizabeth exhaled, her hands began to glow a light green. She pressed her hands onto the wound and began to focus on drawing the poison out. It moved slowly, as though his blood stream was exhausted. As it should be, he had long outlived expectancy. As the poison drew near the surface, she removed it with her right hand, lowering her left hand to continue to cauterize the wound so he wouldn't bleed out.

She put the poison in a vile to the right, a purplish substance that seemed to move of it's own free will despite being a liquid. Elizabeth set it aside for further study and finished sealing up the wound. It was not a pretty sight, but it was the best she could do without draining all of her energy. The dim glow left her hands and she opened her eyes. Another big breath, in and out, and her head cleared. With her mortar and pestle and a little water she mixed a thick green paste and spread it over the wound. It had a cooking affect to help soothe the burns and numb the pain. She wiped her hands off in the grass and grabbed some bandages. "You can sit up now," she smiled. "I need to wrap the wound."

Role-Playing Place » The Between » The Graveyard » Alterria Warriors (Still a better Reboot than Star Wars)
Search: