Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Archive - read only
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » Black Roses (Waring: Gore, and mild adult themes by Dillon0909))
Black Roses
Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.October.11, 8:22 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
The smell of black paint fills the room, as a man takes his paint and slowly puts the last detail of the paint on a red rose.. This is his third one he's had to made, the third pour soul that lost their life by the hands of this durranged mad-man. The local sheriff walks in now and again to have his examiner check the body, however the results are always the same. No one knows, what happened to this body, no one knows who is behind the blade, and no one knows why all this tragety is happening. The sheriff has interviewed anyone in this small town from former convicts, to the mail man with no success at all.

As the man put the now black rose on the coffin, closed for obvious reasons, he couldn't help but feel a tint of sadnes in his lonely lonely heart. This girl wasn't like the other two, she was a close friend of the man. Alway volunterring at the funeral home, embracing the fact that even though that she was surrounded by the dead, she could help them find peace. Ironically, her death looked more painfull than the other two, the irony of helping the restless spirits find closure only to meet a grusome end yourself, was more than he could think about.

His son, however, was quiet and distant, to distant for his tastes, life is for the living after all. The man named his son Sangre', after his great uncle Sangre' the wise. The man always tried to get Sangre' to be more active and social, but he was constantly in his room reading or just wasting his time. To the man, Sangre' lacked the motivation he needed to be successful. He guessed it didn't matter, as he walked up to the room where Sangre' was staying. "Sangre' " He said "You're going back to school today, so get going."

Sangre moaned in annoyance, "Yes Dad," He got up and walked out the door, getting in the bus, and sitting in the back. He was the second to last stop before, he went to, in his mind, prison. The last stop was a girl in a white dress, long red hair, gorgeous deep blue eyes, and a perfect body. She walked in heading to the back as she always does, sitting on the seat next to Sangre'. Her name is Charity, the only person in the world Sangre' gives a damn about. He first met Charity when he was a little kid in elementary school. He was her desk neighbor, and she was so cheery it couldn't help but catch on to him, and when Sangre's mother died of cancer she was the first one to comfert him. As she grew older, their friendship grew. Sangre's even started to have fantasy's about her when he came of age, but never really told her. Instead he was beaten to the punch by her then, and still boyfriend Frank, who said the words Sangre was dieng to say himself.

Charity spoke up "Hi, Sangre."

Sangre' looked at her, his train of thought interupted "Hey Charity, how's Frank."

Charity looked a little afraid once he said her boyfriends name "He's...good." She shook her head and said "How's you dad?"

Sangre sighed "The same stuff as usual Charity. He keeps harping on me to get a job at the home. When I told him I don't want to work there, calls me lazy...the same stuff as last time."

Charity laughed "Hey, it'll sound like words of wisdom soon enough." She looked ahead "School is close now."

Sangre groaned "Can I go back home?" to which Charity had to laugh herself.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 09.October.11, 8:51 PM | Message # 2
Commander
(sowwy)

NarutardDate: Su, 09.October.11, 9:06 PM | Message # 3
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(It's fine, it just hit me by complete surprise I freaked out for a moment)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 10.October.11, 3:11 PM | Message # 4
Commander
(anyways)

The school building was large, made of brick, and stone painted white. The glass doors with the black bars that allowed students, was all present in the front door. Sangre' and Charity both walked in the school and like usual headed to class. For the third time this week the principle began the day with a moment of silence, as Sangre looked at his desk neighbor. A hatchet wound to the head along with a knife in the heart, is what was comfirmed to have killed her. It was a shame, because she was helpful and fun loving. She had spirit, even if Sangre' didn't like her.

Charity was two seats next to Sangre' and also looked at the now empty seat beside her. Unlike Charity, she knew her very well. Her name was Fredina, or as she was more commonly called Freddy(A name which cause laughter around Halloween). Freddy was such a nice girl, she had a bright smile and a wonderful personality. Charity kinda regretted that her last memory of Freddy was her kissing her boyfriend. If she knew that day, she wouldn't have told her to get out of her house and let this nut case kill her.It happened she guessed, there was nothing she could do about it.

As usual the teacher was pretty boring in her instruction, as was the next teacher, and the next, till finally the bell for lunch rang. Frank sat in the seat next to Charity, and Sangre' sat across from her. Charity looked at Sangre with, in his mind, her beautiful teal eyes and said "Hey, Sangre' can you go to another table for a second. Frank and I kinda have to talk about something private"

Sangre looked at her, then at Frank. He sighed and got up and moved to two tables down, like Charity wanted, all though secretly he was still listening in on their conversation despite the lunchroom chatter. Frank started "Look, if this is about Freddy last night..."

Charity growled "Quiet you! How could you kiss someone behind my back? Have...Have you been cheating on me?" Her eyes glared at Frank looking into his very soul.

Frank looked back, and sounded nervous but he said "No, I haven't Charity. It was a one time thing" He sighed and said "I've just been so lonely lately. You dissapear after school and I don't see you anymore. For all I know, you could be doing the same thing with that freak show Sangre."

Charity just hmphed and walked to Sangre's table. She looked at him and said "Sorry about that, Frank...said something completly jerkish."

Sangre nodded "It's okay, he's always a bit of a jerk. You've been dating for 4 years now though. You shouldn't ruin that." He said, all though regretibly because he was hoping maybe she'd be happy with him.

Charity nodded and looked over at Frank's table, and to her shock some one was there. She was beatuful, and she had her hand on Frank's hand and they were looking into each other's eyes. Charity, just looked away and Sangre's eyes shifted to a glare. He looked back at Charity, but the bell rang before he could say anything.

After school, Frank was laughing to himself. Not only is he fooling his girlfriend, but he has such a hottie on the side! Perfect day, and two girls he can enjoy along the way. He walked along and his new found friend caught up to him and dragged him off. She smiled and said "I've always hated your half witted girlfriend." She took him inside her house, and pushed him on the couch. "Let me show you, why I'm much...much better than her."

A few hours past and they were upstairs completly naked, with only the bed for covers. Frank smiled "You were right. Charity would never do this with me"

She smiled and said "I'm glad you like it, Frankie." She then got back up and put her shirt back on slowly. "Because I think you deserve better than her anyways."

Frank growled "I got better" then laughed with her. "See you Sammie."

Sammie smiled and left the room, while Frank got his clothes on and left her house. Sammie was humming to herself, completly happy. When she suddenly heard a loud creeking in the house. She turned nervous "Hello?" She started to wander the house herself, to look around. "Mom, Dad? You home?" She walked upstairs and searched around the bathroom, and then a cat jumped out from the window curtain starteling her. She sighed in relief then backed up into something much bigger than a cat. To her shock and horror, a large person stood infront of her with a skull shapped mask, black jumpsuit that hid wheither it was male or female, and had peircing red eyes. The creature grabbed her head and slammed Sammie into the bathroom mirror, shattering it to a million pieces and getting glass shards stuck in her head. Sammie screamed in such agony, then felt a large axe hit the back of her head. As she fell to the ground, not moving, she shook violently somehow still alive. The skull masked killer went to the kitchen and got a kitchen knife, and stuck in Sammie's back. It grabbed the axe again as Sammie cried "Please...n..no..I..I.." She was cut off, as the axe was brought down on her neck chopping off her head.

NevermoreDate: Mo, 10.October.11, 10:36 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Checked
Oh god! This story is so much more interesting then mine <3 I love it.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 11.October.11, 11:21 AM | Message # 6
Commander
(thanks)

Sangre' was stunned when they found Sammie's headless body, and that it was in his house. Curious, he opened her coffin to see...and it was surreal to say the least. Her neck was reattached so not to upset her family, but the stitching was obvious. Her eyes looked so peaceful, and so at one with the world. As he closed the coffin, he turned in shock to see his father standing behind me. "Sangre', you know the rules."

Sangre' just looked back at the coffin. "I knew this one...just like I knew the other 3."

Sangre's father pulled out a black rose and said "I know this is a troubling time my son." He put the black rose on the coffin and then looked back at Sangre. "However, she's just another black rose now. Another black rose to the coffin, and another black rose to the grave."

Sangre sighed, "That's what you always say, but you never seem to get that these people had families...lives, and to see...something that tragic."

His father cut him off and said "That's why, I don't think of them as people. Sangre when you are around as much dead as I have seen. You look at them the same way. They are black roses now. There is nothing that can be done about that." He adjusted, Sangre's tie, then said "Now come child, we must pay our respect's to those, who do not see this the way we do."

Sangre sighed, still thinking his father was full of it. "Yes father." They both walked to the funeral room,with the coffin, where Sammie's mother was crying uncontrollably, and her father just had bitter tears in her eyes.Sangre put the coffin on the table, and went to find a seat. He found one, as usual, next to Charity and Frankie.

Frank whispered "This is...number four, we're dropping off like flies here."

Charity whispered harshley back "Quiet, Frank. This isn't the time or the place."

Frank just grumbled "Bitch" and went back to watching the funeral infront of him. Sangre knew, to Frank, that this girl was just a toy that became broken. Sadly that's the only time when someone cares more about something, when it's gone.

After the funeral, Sangre was about to just leave. He needed to process what his father said to him and possibly talk with Charity some more. Suddenly, Charity walked next to Sangre and said "Hey, Sang."

Sangre laughed, she came up for that nickname when they were kids. "Hi Charity, you look good today, black suits you."

Charity laughed "Are you hitting on me in a funeral Sang?" that got Sangre to laugh to, if only to cover up the fact he was blushing. Charity then looked down, becoming upset again. "Thanks...I needed that, I really never laugh anymore. I missed that."

Sangre was about to say something when he was cut off by Frank walking up to them and said "Babe, can I talk to you right now."

Sangre watched as Frank and Charity walked to the allyway.Curious, or just plain nosy, he went to spy on them. Frank was kissing Charity, and even though it tortured him inside to see that, at least he knew it was nothing new for a couple. Charity pushed Frank off of him saying no not now, but Frank persisted and grabbed her breast. She gasped in shock then couldn't moved in fear. Sangre saw that in her eyes, and he didn't know what happened he just snapped. He turned Frank around punched him straight in the jaw. He then got ontop of Frank and started to just wail on him. When Chairty finally regained her composure and grabbed his fist. "Sangre...please stop."

Sangre hissed "But he was..."

Charity looked at him with pleading eyes "He already has. Please...just stop."

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.October.11, 2:22 PM | Message # 7
Commander
While, Sangre looked at her stunned she just said that. Frank slither off, so he could meet Ida. To her, he was a sweet guy with no relationship and a soft heart. To him, she was just his new toy.

Meanwhile Sangre looked at her stunned "He...what."

Charity looked away, "He already has...he...forced me to make love to him." She had a tear in her eye that she wiped off. "It was four years ago. We were on his couch, watching t.v. When he put his arm on my shoulder. I just smiled as it was just couple stuff. Then he has this...look in his eyes, and he grabbed my breast." She hugged him and started to cry. "I...told him no but he just kept touching me, and doing all these vile things to me. He told me to keep it a secret...or...else i'd...die."

Sangre just looked at her for the longest time. He sighed "You want me to keep it a secret now don't you. Even thought you're my best friend, and this is sick and wrong" Charity nodded and Sangre grumbled "Fine,but if he tries this again, I swear to god they'll need a mop to clean him up."

Now it was Charity's turn to be shocked "Sangre...that was so...passionate." She blushed "There's something I got to ask you...my birthday's coming up and I...really want you to be there."

Sangre changed to a smile "Of course I'll be there for you." He sighed and then gave her a nice hug "Please... be careful"

Later that night Ida and Frank were in bed, after a wonderful night of lovemaking and smiled at her "Thank's Ida, I'm glad my "first time" was with you."

Ida smiled, then it quickly faded "Frank...I have a question." Frank looked at her confused "Do, I look like an idiot."

Frank's jaw dropped "No, of course not, you're pretty and smart."

Ida had eyes of rage as she stared at him "Because, I saw a photo in your wallet while we were love making. It had a photo of a girl in there. You had a girlfriend all this time!"

Frank got up startled "Wait Ida, I can explain."

Ida opened the door, and booted Frank out of the house literally. She sat on the couch and started to cry for a minute. Before heading upstairs to go to sleep. She then heard a loud knocking at the door. She froze up in fear, but said "Co...Come in." A large, creature in a skull shapped mask walked up to her with an axe. It didn't say anything, it just has a hatchet in his hand and dropped the axe on her head, then it left...axe in tow leaving her in her room, dead from contact.

As the creature walked away, it kept walking till it was close to the funeral home.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.October.11, 3:54 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Sangre sighed as he walked out of the funeral room...again. That was number 5, yet truth be told it wasn't as brutal as the other one. Not that it mattered to him, he barely knew Ida, right now the only thing he cared about is heading to Charity's place for her birthday party. He spent his week alone in his house trying to figure out what to do. This party could be the perfect chance to tell Charity how he feels. The problem is...will she feel the same, be so broken hearted by her dumb boyfriend that she'd just would like to be friends with him or...would she think he was some gross creep and hate him afterwords.

He gulped as he knocked on the door, and Charity's mom Veronica opened for him. "Sangre how's your dad doing?"

Sangre sighed "Still aying creepy things about dead people."

Veronica laughed "Of course he is. He always wanted to be a mortitian." She took a little box, Sangre got for Charity. "What's in the box, Sangre?" she said jokingly.

Sangre laughed "You'll find out yourself." He said walking in putting the box on a table of presents, Charity smiled as she saw him, and went and hugged Sangre.

She was beaming and said "You came! I'm so glad" She then looked away blushing. "Sorry I..."

Sangre just smiled at her "It's okay Charity," He said kinda blushing "I kinda liked that."

The party was good, once Veronica and Jim left for something. It was loud, dancing, everyone having a good time. The best part was Charity's house was far away from the town, so she had no neighbors. Sangre looked at Charity, and smiled offering his box. Charity, blushed and decided to open it first.

Charity admitted to herself just before this party that she was in love with Sangre. She loved his smile, his sweet words, and his "bad boy" style of dress. However, she also admitted that she'd be a hipocrite if she went to him. Frank was doing the same thing to her and she didn't want to be anything like him. She opened it and her eyes watered with joy. It was a neckless, with a black rose shapped middle. It looked really expensive...explaining why she didn't see Sangre all this week, he was working to get her this. She put it on imidiatly then just said "Thank you Sangre, it's really nice."

Sangre blushed, and this time Charity caught it. "Of course, your my..." He paused then found himself to say "best friend." even though he wanted to just confess to her his feelings right then and there!

Charity smiled and just countinued to open gifts while Sangre watched. Frank hmphed in a corner watching them. His girlfriend was practically drooling over Sangre, she has been for 4 years. He then saw a window of oppertunity, as Heather was at the party. Heather was very VERY good at giving her boyfriends what they wanted. She winked at Frank, and went to the upstairs guest room so they wouldn't be disturbed.

Sangre finally got Charity all alone as she walked him to the outside balcony. "Charity...hi."

Charity smiled "Hi, Sangre. Listen Sangre, I...have something I need to tell you."

Sangre gulped and said nervously "Me too." Charity didn't catch that and they both said at the same time "I love you, I have for the past four years."

Shocked Charity, backed up, as did Sangre. She then walked forward first and put her hand on his hand, then lent up and kissed Sangre on the cheek. Deciding to be bolder, he turned her head and they kissed on the lips. It felt amazing...like they didn't want to let go. They broke both blushing like crazy.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 14.October.11, 6:51 PM | Message # 9
Commander
(will post more on Monday)

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 17.October.11, 2:06 PM | Message # 10
Commander
They just stared at each other for over an hour. Silence hiding how happy both of them where. Sangre was the first to say something, "Sorry, I was...four years late...saying how I feel."

Charity had a grin on her face, putting her hand on his hand. "It's okay...Sangre" She lent up to kiss him again, but Sangre backed away.

Sangre sighed "This isn't right...Frank's an asshole yes...but...You're still his girlfriend." He looked down "I can't...really do anything even though I really want to."

Charity smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you...you almost made me a hipocrite." She then looked down "I...We...should get back to the party."

Sangre blushed and smiled "Yeah" They both walked to the party, seeing Heather and Frank leaving together with everyone else. Sangre and Charity looked at each other, and Charity kissed the side of his cheek. Sangre blushed and said "Charity, can I show you something really quick."

Mean while Frank was having the time of his life. This is the fourth girl he's been with and already they are WAY better than his boring girlfriend. Sangre could have her for all he cared, the guy was a freak like her anyways. He thought it was a little weird that every fling he's been with has been killed but he didn't care. This was Senior Year of High School, he was going out with a bang! He smiled to himself as Heather cuddled him. He'll leave her just like the others...but...he'll enjoy her company anyways.

Sangre walked her over to his house, and went to his room. Charity imidiatly started blushing "You...really want to go this far already."

Sangre started to laugh "Maybe, but no that's not why I'm in here." Charity laughed with him, as Sangre opened a door in his room.

Charity looked at him stunned, as the door revealed, bladed weapons alot of bladed weapons. She walked to them, and then back to Sangre. "Ummm...why do you have a closet full of swords, machetes,and axes."

Seeing the fear in her eyes, he imidiatly said "I know what your thinking, but I just collect them I promise."

Charity nodded but was still skeptical, "Okay if you say so." Sangre took her downstairs, but Charity looked at my hand and said "Sorry I...have to go home. My mom and I have to do something."

Sangre wined "Awww." but kissed her cheek anyways. "See you."

I love Spooky Crap :D

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 18.October.11, 3:08 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Meanwhile in a little house, Heather and Frank were at it again. Frank decided if Heather was alot less boring than his girlfriend, he should just dump her and move on to Heather. Besides, Charity knew he'd do this eventually, after all both her and Sangre knew he'd been cheating on her for a while.

Heather cuddled up to Frank after he was done, and just smiled at him. She has had a crush on Frank for so long. Now she has him in her room, and enjoyed every second of it. Why do people say he's bad news. He seemed great to her. Frank stretched into cuddling her then smiled and said "You're parents are gonna kill you if they see you with me. So how about I leave, and we'll pick up tommarrow."

Heather giggled and said "Sure." She smiled and watched him leave. She then looked around and got up heading to the kitchen. She smiled as she started to make dinner for herself, since her parents weren't home.It was quiet where she lived, then she felt a cold chill in the room. She walked around the house. "Hello...Dad, are you and mom home."

She then kept looking around and then felt something behind her. She turned in horror to see, it was just the fridge. She sighed in relief, then her eyes widened in shock as some person...was right behind her. It was wearing a steel skull mask, and just looked at her. Heather ran off and went to her room to hide. That thing followed her and took a hatchet to her door, which she smartly blocked off.

It kept hitting the door with the hatchet but thankfully the blockade was to thick. It became quiet, and Heather sighed in relief. She got up and went to undo the blockade, when suddenly she heard a motor starting. She backed up in surprise, and a chainsaw cut down the door and she was grabbed by the neck. The thing looked at her, then tossed her out of her window.

She was crawling, glass shards in her leg, trying to get to saftey. When all of a sudden an axe came down on her head. The thing walked to her corpse, then ripped it out of herhead. To it's surprise, Heather's fingers started to twitch. So The creature looked at the axe, then back at her. He picked her up and had her in place. Then used the axe to slice her in half. It then walked off, satified with it's handy work.

Sangre stretched the next day, and walked down, his father cut him off. "Sangre...we need to talk."

Sangre sighed and went to walk past him, when his father cut him off agian. "Dad, move. I am tired of this conversation. I get it...you want me to take over the family bussiness...I don't want to. Is there anything else important?"

His father got serious. "Sangre, why do you have a weapon stach!" He screamed at his son.

Sangre looked away "Their for protection that's all...after mom died...I needed to protect you. So I started to collect hachets, machetes, swords, and other things."

Sangre's Father made Sangre look at him. "Are you killing all these people Sangre?"

There was a look of shock Sangre had, he then said "No! ARe you nuts!?"

Growling came from his father. "Dont' lie to me boy! Frank gets caught on his infidelities the same day another one dies." He glared deep into his eyes. "You are killing all of Frank's afairs...so he'd be so scared he'd leave Charity. You sick little SHIT!"

Sangre smacked his father across the face for that. "How could I have killed another person, when I was up helping you last night." He returned his glare to his father "I love Charity to death, but I'm not crazy! How...could you even think that I could kill another human being?!"

Tears swelled in his Father's eyes. "Because you're so used to death! Because...you saw...your mother..." He looked away. "You...have to be doing this son. So...I called the police."

Sangre looked at him stunned "You what?!"

Without another word the sheriff,and several armed officers surrounded him, and but Sangre in handcuffs taking him away.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 24.October.11, 12:39 PM | Message # 12
Commander
It was cold in the interview room, but not because of the tempreture. The sheriff's icy stare made the room feel like...it was 20 below. The sheriff growled. "Okay, we have weapons...and a possible motive. What we are lacking mister is a confession"

Sangre was frozen in fear. If he lies...he's dead, and if he tells the truth he's dead. "Sir I told you, I didn't kill those people. You...can't arrest me for having a creppy hobby can you?"

The sheriff growled "Listen pal! I don't like that you have all these weapons, and I don't like the fact that you are so close to my daughter! Now TALK!"

Meanwhile Frank just got the news from Charity. She was heartbroken, but Frank didn't care. So Frank decided to stay home relaxing. It was quiet in the house, and Frank took notice. Suddenly the lights went out, and it became dark. Not being completly stupid, Frank went to his dad's office, and played with the circit breakers. Once they turned on the lights had a flicker effect

Now scared Frank turned around to see a big creature, with a black skull mask, and a dangerous glare.It grabbed his head, and tossed him into the wall. Then grabbed his neck and strangled him. It then eyed the paper shedder, and turned it on. With tremendous force it forced his head into the shredder, slicing it to ribbons. It wasn't done yet as it took a hammer and nails, and nailed the rest of his body to the wall. It then walked off, leaving him dead.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.October.11, 1:10 PM | Message # 13
Commander
The sheriff was interupted by an officer bursting in. "Sheriff, you have to let him go...we have another one, the first male one."

The sheriff just looked at him "But the kid has all these weapons..."

The other officer said. "And he's innocent."

Sangre looked at him, and the sheriff sighed "You're free to go."

Sangre walked out, and instantly got a call. He awnsered his phone and it was Charity She said quietly "Frank...was...murdered last night. I need to talk to you about something important. Meet me at the park."

Sangre walked to the park, and waited, as Charity walked next to him. She sat down and Sangre asked "What's so important that you needed to see me for."

Charity, looked at Sangre and said "I want you to go out with me...We can be together now that Franks dead."

Sangre looked at her, and she was completly serious. Sangre, held her cheek and kissed it calmly. Then he noticed something. "Charity." He looked at her hand, and it had blood stains on it, along with marks only obtained from prolounged use of a hatchet. "What's going on."

Charity's deminer changed...her eyes shifted to one that sent a chill down Sangre's spine. Charity slowly said "You were bound to figure me out weren't you." She laughed "Yeah, it was me...it has always been me. My motive...simple...I wanted to drive Frank away from me...teach that fool a lesson by destroying all the sluts he was dating. When he didn't learn from the first time, I found you weapon closet when I was over at your house once. So, I kept bowworing your weapons, always cleaning them off so no one would suspect you." She looked down. "Then you got arrested anyways...so...I had to improvise...and I finally...freed myself of that monster Frank." She then stood up and took of her shirt and pants, revealing the black jumpsuit that hid her more femine features, then she took the signature skull mask out of her pocket and put it on. "Now that you know...love. I have to kill you."

She swung down with a machete, thankfully missing Sangre, who ran off. Sangre turned and saw she was still after him, She took the machete and missed, getting it stuck. Sangre acted, and tossed her to the ground,however she was stronger than him, and Charity tossed him into the wall. She charged, and kneed him in the stomach, then got the machete unstuck, she looked at Sangre, and lifted the machete. Thinking fast Sangre kicked the back of her knee, and pushed her down. He ran again this time heading to his house. He made it to the roof, and then rolled out of the way of a machete.

Sangre looked at Charity, walking up steel mask and all with a hachet in his head. Her voice was deeper, but still had a tint of kindness. "Sorry my love...but this is the end of you." She lifted the axe, and thinking fast Sangre hit her leg with the machete, and tossed her off the roof, making her hit the ground with a thud.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.October.11, 1:22 PM | Message # 14
Commander
It was quiet, at her funeral, Sangre's father put his shoulder on Sangre...who looked at the closed casket. Her family was embaressed of her, so the only ones there was Sangre and his father. Sangre looked at the casket getting into the ground, and with a heavy heart tossed the black rose into the grave. His father looked at him and Sangre said..hiding his sadness. "Dad...I know this is not the time to ask...but...how did you feel about mom...dieing."

His father looked at Sangre and said "Like you are feeling right now...broken...like a piece of the world is missing." He then sighed "However, I got over it quickly...not just because of you...because, I listened to my fathers advice when I was little. When I say that the dead are just mere black roses...I don't mean ignore the tragity. I mean, that the dead go to a better place after they leave the living. It is torturous to dwell on the past...and it is more free...to look on into the future."

Sangre just looked at his father, than admitted to himself and his father. "I...understand now...thank you Dad."

It was quiet for a few weeks, summer break was apon Sangre and he had moved on from Charity. He was quietly relaxing at home, when...he got a phone call. He awnsered it...and a cold chill sent down his spine. "Charity..."

The other line awnsered "Yes Sangre...I survived...and I'm still touched that after I tried to kill you...you still came to my funerall." She laughed and said "I know Daddy Dearist can hear me, due to a phone tap he had installed in my phone, so I won't tell you where I am. I'm not in town anymore...but you'll never see me again Sangre. I love you, and good bye."

When the phones turned off Sangre stared into space, he then shook his head and just went downstairs to paint more Black Roses.

Meanwhile Charity lied before, she was in town, she made one last stop before she left for good. She smirked as the axe was imbedded in her dad's head...then she walked off...leaving the town behind, satified with her dark legacy.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 25.October.11, 1:25 PM | Message # 15
Commander
(End of story)

EquinoxDate: We, 26.October.11, 10:50 PM | Message # 16
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Well....shit. Looks like we've got the winner, no matter what. I could draw mine out about this long, but honestly, I'm no where near THIS creative.)

(ILD, you might as well give the first place now. We have a winrawr.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 27.October.11, 11:09 AM | Message # 17
Commander
(thanks Equinox)

DepressedDuckDate: Th, 27.October.11, 4:03 PM | Message # 18
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
For length, yes, it wins.
I'm not too sure about scary, though.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Fr, 28.October.11, 1:50 PM | Message # 19
(I'm too much of a Tl;dr person to read this.)

NarutardDate: Fr, 28.October.11, 6:30 PM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
(....................I feel like a failure in writing. I'm going go destroy my story now)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 29.October.11, 11:10 AM | Message # 21
Commander
(aww I like your story)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 29.October.11, 11:15 AM | Message # 22
A bored admin
(I might start reading tomorrow or monday. )

(DDuck and equi, I'll kick your butts if you start talking about the contest should end, dillon's should end, etc. GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE.)

It's time.

DepressedDuckDate: Sa, 29.October.11, 12:32 PM | Message # 23
The man with no frontal cortex.
Group: Moderators
Confused.

Walk without rhythm

EquinoxDate: Sa, 29.October.11, 11:13 PM | Message # 24
(Mmk, I stabbed myself three times in the top of the foot, I think that's a equivalent exchange for being a idiot, when I haven't even read any of the stories?)

(I didn't exactly bleed, if that's what you guys want as a equivalent. It was the top of my foot, no blood could exactly escape.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 31.October.11, 10:06 PM | Message # 25
A bored admin

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » Archives » October 2011 » Black Roses (Waring: Gore, and mild adult themes by Dillon0909))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: