Sa, 20.April.24, 6:30 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Pokemon Minds
Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 1:01 AM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Anything can happen in Saffron City as young Trainers, Breeders, and Rangers set out to start their journey. This is the day everyone have been waiting for the world of Pokemon opens up to both friends and foes. Unluckily, the famous Professor Oak is at Unova for this celebration. Thus allowing to choose a non-starter. As the famous Pokemon World Tournament starts looming up in the coming months, many event, both wanted and unwanted, are starting to pop up. What will happen from now till then?

Rules
1. Try not to start out with l OP types like Steel and Dragon. Can catch them, but not start.
2. Legendaries are out for starters, but they are catch able.
3. Be fair.
4. Start out with either basic or 1st evolution, just below lvl 25.
5. This is an Anything can happen board across the 5 regions. (excluding Kalos. I have stuff back up just in case no one is creative.)
6. Stick with Generation I-V. (aka I don't own Pokemon X until like next tues.)
7. For Gym Leader battles/Elite Four/Champion*, don't own them so quickly. >.>
8. Don't have like a gazillion pokemon in your team, 6 or less is cool enough.
9. Items are not like potions, TMs, berries, and what nots. They're your everyday items you will commonly use.
10. >.<
*= I will see what will happen if anyone gets that far.

Character Sheet

Name:
Class:
Personality:
Appearance:
Items (less than 5):
Pokemon in team:
Bio:

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 1:59 AM | Message # 2
Commander
Group: Administrators
(I love Ghost Pokemon...are they considered to OP?)

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 2:04 AM | Message # 3
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
(Since we're not using generation 6, the changes don't apply to ghosts, so only sableye and spiritomb to be blunt.)

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 2:05 AM | Message # 4
(Also, am I allowed to have my glorious scyther?)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 2:15 AM | Message # 5
Commander
I just wanted to know If I could use Haunter and Misdrevious (I'll settle for Ghastly and Misdrevious too) .)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 2:24 AM | Message # 6
A bored admin
(@equi, your glorious scyther. fine.)
(@dillon, yes.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 2:30 AM | Message # 7
(Glorious.)

(I'll join tomorrow.)

Dillon0909Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 11:36 AM | Message # 8
Commander
Name: Hollow Fantasma
Class: Young Trainer
Personality: He's an optimist, and loves the Creepy and Unusual things in the world
Appearance: A white Tank top with a black pokeball design on it, a black jacket, a ball cap on his head, messy hair, blue eyes, a giant 6'7 frame
Items (less than 5): A watch, A neckless with a ghost emblem on it, 6 unused Pokeballs, and a backpack
Pokemon in team: Haunter and Misdrevious
Bio: Hollow grew up in the Kanto Reigion in a little town called Lavender Town, a town that celebrates the dead and the famous Pokemon Tower is home to Ghost Types. Hollow actually wanted to be a Professor but found training to be more his specialty. However, he had a problem, Pallette Town, where Oak lives, was pretty far from Lavender, so he decided that he would capture a Ghost Pokemon. After MANY trials and errors, not the very least being a very Ticked off Gengar, He made a friend with Haunter, who found his efforts really ammusing. It was there he made a vow, to the be worlds first Ghost Type Pokemon Master. Sadly, because of how rare they are his own capture is a Misdrevious, who along with Haunter, frequently are out of their pokeballs.

AnchorageDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 6:38 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Group: Users
Name: Kero    
Class: Trainer
Personality: He's usually nice and light-hearted - can be the total opposite also
Appearance: 
Items (less than 5): 
Pokemon in team: Terrakion, Rotom-Wash, Toxicroak, Ferrothorn, Scizor
Bio: He never had a major interest in training or doing something related to Pokemon, but it just happened as a lot of his friends pressured him into it. He's since moved on from those friends in Canaleve Town, and has traveled extensively to build his team to his desires. He's never been in a tournament before and hopes he's good enough for some of the others around here. On occasion, he'll walk with Terrakion - but since of his massive structure he tries not to let him out in bad areas.

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

EquinoxDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 6:44 PM | Message # 10
Name: Aaron Alleron
Class: Experienced trainer
Personality: Over-confident at times, gets angry easily.
Appearance:  6'1, 182, Caucasian, Short black hair right above his ears, white short sleeve shirt, black plain pants,  plain black shoes.
Items (less than 5): Four pokeballs.
Pokemon in team: A scyther he named Carthian, and a Lairon named Larix.
Bio:  Aaron came from Kanto to Unova, to compete in the competition. His bond with his scyther consists of instinct in battle, as well as an array of tricks against different pokemon they've battled.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 6:45 PM | Message # 11
(Anchorage, this is a beginner to pokemon sort of thing, your pokemon combination is pretty insane.)

AnchorageDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 7:03 PM | Message # 12
Colonel general
(but its my real one and i love it ;-;)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 8:03 PM | Message # 13
A bored admin
(Anchorage, last time I checked, terrakion doesn't start out that low of a level. It's also a legendary.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 8:30 PM | Message # 14
Colonel general
(shit he is? i usually use azelf and just picked the other guy. aite brb gonna look through my boxes)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 8:31 PM | Message # 15
A bored admin
(Cool. Equi, are you ever going to post for me on 2321?)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 8:33 PM | Message # 16
Colonel general
(oh yeah went on smogon, i didn't know he was legendary since i traded for him lol. give me politoed instead, anything else i need to fix?)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 8:40 PM | Message # 17
A bored admin
(Nah. You're accepted then. I'm going to have to figure out how to group everyone together.)

It's time.

AnchorageDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 8:59 PM | Message # 18
Colonel general
(oh ok, well sorry bout the terrakin thing, got him for a heatmor that my friend needed for his fire team)

EquinoxDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 9:10 PM | Message # 19
(Hmm, I'm gonna add a lairon if you don't mind, having just scyther is pretty weak.)

NarutardDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 10:15 PM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
(I want to join ;-; I don't have a computer though. Can you wait for me to get one? I can try and get it within the hour)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

AnchorageDate: Fr, 06.December.13, 10:17 PM | Message # 21
Colonel general
(sure, you should also make a superhero cs tho)

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 06.December.13, 10:44 PM | Message # 22
A bored admin
(Equi, sure. Naru, it's good. I need to make mine also. Anchorage, it's fine. I understand.)
(Time for me to get on a computer.)

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 0:04 AM | Message # 23
A bored admin
(anchorage, I need an appearance.)

Name: Megan Kjens
Class: Trainer
Personality: She's confident and usually tries to stay optimistic. She's trying to learn how to keep her anger in control.
Appearance: She usually wears a medium length blue jeans and a purple shirt that has a white rim around the sleeves. Also she is 5'4, tan, and has a set of dark brown eyes that is slightly covered by her medium length black hair.
Items (less than 5): usually just a backpack full of stuff.
Pokemon in team: kyurem, cresselia, dratini, serperior, glaceon, togekiss
Bio: Hailing from Solaceon Town in the Sinnoh region, Megan had set out to be a trainer early on in her years. As time went by and after multiple battles, she found herself as the Champion. Not having too many official duties to do, she roams the rest of the regions as a traveler and in times of insane boredom, as a guide. Knowing that the tournament is coming soon, Megan has restarted training her pokemon, in case someone has beaten the elite four and comes to challenge her.

Name: Henry Wends
Class: breeder
Personality: He's loyal to his friends and can act stupid at sometimes. Otherwise, he's a pretty energetic, stubborn kid.
Appearance: He usually just throws on some black plants, a blue shirt that has his name inked in on the back of the shirt, and black sunglasses that cover his green eyes. He's about 6'2, tan, and medium built.
Items (less than 5): pack
Pokemon in team: castform, natu, petilil, houndoom, onyx
Bio: Born right in the hubbub of Goldenrod City in the Johto region, Henry was a late starter on choosing what he wanted to be. At first, he dream of being a scientist since he loved the ruins every time he passed by as a little kid. After years of hard studying, he found out that being a scientist was dull and boring. After traveling many years around the region and being a trainer for 5 years, Henry found out the dream he loved was just right outside his home. He was friends with Day Care elderly couple and thus spurred him on to be a breeder.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 0:24 AM | Message # 24
Commander
(I'm like seriouslly chomping at the bit. I again bring up the question of "Why Do we not have like a 10,000 pg Pokemon Thread already? I mean we are all Pokemon Fans)

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 07.December.13, 1:09 AM | Message # 25
A bored admin
(I don't know. Some people can't think up of good ideas for what to do sometimes.)

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Search: