Th, 16.May.24, 8:04 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Forum moderator: Creation100  
Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Pokemon Minds
Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:54 PM | Message # 126
Commander
Group: Administrators
Hollow:

I motioned for Misdrevous to return to us, and she just tilted her head confused.

Haunter and her began talking.

Haunter:

"Geez, Misdrevous" I muttered quietly. "You were harping on me, that was kind of creepy"

She looked at me and said "That Ranger....She...spoke to me...like she under stood me"

"Human's don't understand us" Was my only response

Hollow:

"OKay you two, tommarow's a big day for training, and no one better complain to me about it" I said getting up, and Misdrevous and Haunter looked back at the Rangers. "Look they're just rangers its not anything new" I said preparing to walk out with them. "Oh and um" I siad looking at the guy who asked how we plan on doing in the tourney. "I'm planning on showing the world that one day, I'm going to be a Ghost Pokemon Master." I tipped my hat, and left "Thanks for coffee mam" I said walking out with my pokemon. I than paused and returned them both. "Now behave you two...rest up, tommarow is where the fun begins"

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 9:56 PM | Message # 127
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"You could easily walk there from here."

"But me, I'm here to win, and I intend to. I've got a few holes in my arrangement, such as my issues with fire types, but I can solve that fairly soon."

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:00 PM | Message # 128
Colonel general
Group: Users
(quick question can pokemon have items, i.e focus sash?)

Kero

"I. Hate. Jellicent."

let's camp in the forest with harmonicas and nature's harmonies

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:08 PM | Message # 129
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
Tommy turned his glare to Wallace. "I thought you Champions were supposed to be better than the average trainer. If you hate on Rangers like everyone else, you're no better," He said, setting his empty coffee on the table. Max watched him quietly, touching his hand lightly. "Tommy, come on," She said. He looked at her and his eyebrow twitched. "Listen, Sir, you've only just arrived in Driftveil, but we've been here for a year. We've seen more than we care to let on, and it's not the prettiest thing in the world." Max's eyes were brimming with tears. "I've never seen more Pokemon in pain, never lost this many, and I have potions generations old that have always worked no matter the case...and they failed. Despite your level in the Pokemon world, what is happening, nobody can explain yet." Max said as she messed with her hands.

"A terrible thing is beginning, the Pokemon speak of it, even yours. I can hear them in their Pokeballs, whispering of a great fear, a great terror lurking in the shadows. Have you not noticed? The wild Pokemon, they're disappearing into hiding, they're trying to escape."

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:10 PM | Message # 130
"Lucky for you it's not very common, to find, or to see used."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:13 PM | Message # 131
Commander
Hollow:

I thna heard them escaping from their balls again. They looked at me and were speaking to me in their native tounge.

Haunter:

"Don't go to the Hotel master its not safe" I said trying to warn him

Misdrevious:

"I don't know whats going on, but something REALLY bad is going down"

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:15 PM | Message # 132
Colonel general
Kero

I nod, drinking some more. "Yeah, there's also Volcarona, which resists the attacks of my physical attackers, and if it manages a couple of Quiver Dances, will also sweep through by special attackers."

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:18 PM | Message # 133
"Yeah, all I've got right now is a scyther for speed sweeping as a physical attacker, and a Lairon as a wall, who is also entirely physical."

AnchorageDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:20 PM | Message # 134
Colonel general
Kero

"I have a Scizor for just utility, he's kind of a technician."

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:21 PM | Message # 135
A bored admin
(uh why not?)

Megan

First times for everything, we watched as his angry red slowly faded to one of embarrassment and shame. He slowly sat back down and just looked sheepishly back at them. "Sorry, it's just been a long day. Traveling from Hoenn to Unova can be tiring." He mumbled.

Cynthia shook her head. "It's beginning to worry me. Unova is famous for its beaches and many nature spots."

I stirred my coffee. "I was really hoping we could team up with you guys. You Rangers know more about pokemon more than we do as Trainers and could really help us find the cause of this." I shot a glare at Wallace who looked down into his coffee.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:27 PM | Message # 136
The Reaper of Threads
Max opened her mouth to agree when both of their capture wands began to beep. Max pressed her earpiece and the orders began flowing in. She looked at Tommy and he nodded gravely. "Ellie, would you give them our contact information?" Max asked as Umbreon jumped to Tommy's shoulder. They both left quickly and Ellie remained, holding out a piece a paper to the champions. "Tommy means well," She said quietly, understandable to everyone. "They've both been through a lot this past year."

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:34 PM | Message # 137
Commander
Hollow:

I sighed and than shrugged. "Fine don't go into the balls" I said walking into the Hotel

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:35 PM | Message # 138
A bored admin
Megan

Wallace watched them rush out before sighing. He wanted to apologize for his behavior. "Thank you." I took the paper. "Do you know when they'll be back?"

(dinner brb)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:40 PM | Message # 139
"I can't think of a strong water type to look for except maybe a garados, but those are really hard to find."

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 10:52 PM | Message # 140
The Reaper of Threads
Ellie shook her head. "The fact that both of their capture wands went off is not a good sign. I must be getting to them, they will need my help," She bowed her head to each of the respective champions and teleported away.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:10 PM | Message # 141
A bored admin
Megan

We exchanged worried glances at one another. I sipped my coffee and looked down at the paper. "It looks like we are going to have to visit their headquarters for a little talk."

"Oh boy." Wallace sighed. Lance and Cynthia only nodded.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:17 PM | Message # 142
The Reaper of Threads
Ellie appeared beside Max and let out the same strangled gasp that had escaped her partner's lips only seconds earlier. An entire field lay before them, burnt black with tendrils of smoke rising into the sky. All across the field, lifeless bodies of helpless pokemon lay charred and impossible to save. Max sank to her knees, tears spilling over her cheeks. "How...who...what did this?!" She whispered. Hundreds of pokemon, dead, and they couldn't have done anything. Tommy cursed and punched the ground. "How does this keep happening?" He growled. "This is the second time, what is doing this?!"

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:25 PM | Message # 143
A bored admin
(Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm half distracted right now.)

Megan

Lance looked down at his watch. "We got some time left to meet up before I want to eat dinner." We nodded before Wallace left to go find a shirt to wear. I hugged my cup closer to me, relishing in the warmth. The legendary pokemon are already getting restless. Soon we would be in trouble. Life without pokemon by our side would be just  uncomprehandable. I studied the paper. "Does no one know where their headquarters our?"

Silence. Joy.

It's time.

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:29 PM | Message # 144
The Reaper of Threads
(Pay attentioonnnnnnnnnn)
Tommy turned and pulled Max to her feet. "Look at me," He demanded of her. She stared past him at the black field. "Look. At. Me," HE said again and their eyes met. "You can't lose it. We need to get the champions." He said and she nodded weakly. "You stay here, try and find survivors, clues, work. I'll be back." She nodded again and Tommy ran off.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:36 PM | Message # 145
A bored admin
(sooooooooorrrrrry, trying to do homework while posting.)

Megan

"It's getting cold." I bundled up with a jacket as we walked out. "Come on, I think I might know where. This is my region after all." Cynthia waited impatiently for Wallace before he appeared. 

"Lead the way then." Lance nodded.

It's time.

RazDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:38 PM | Message # 146
Commander
(  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzU8wM_S2Ks  , Love, Naru, and Dillon, Listen to this, You need this more than everyone.)

Persona Non Grata

NarutardDate: Mo, 09.December.13, 11:39 PM | Message # 147
The Reaper of Threads
Tommy skidded to a stop in front of them, looking disheveled. He was scratched and bruised and bloody and Umbreon was limping. On the way they had run into some rabid Lillipups that were now trotting along calmed behind Tommy. "We have a big problem," He panted, looking at the Champions.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 10.December.13, 0:00 AM | Message # 148
A bored admin
Megan

I looked him over quietly. "What just happened?"

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.December.13, 0:00 AM | Message # 149
Commander
Hollow:

I awoke from my slumber, as Misdrevous and Haunter woke me from my bed. "Okay, what the fridge is going on with you two lately?" I than saw Haunter pointing outside into the forest, and I sighed. "Urg...fine...but in the balls...Ghost types or not...I'm going to find them" I said getting up and headed to the forest alone

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.December.13, 0:16 AM | Message # 150
The Reaper of Threads
Tommy looked at her. "I just need you to follow me. Max won't last long alone," he said, rubbing a bloody palm across his face.

Role-Playing Place » <Average Roleplays> » Others too lazy to type out » Pokemon Minds (How good are you?)
Search: