Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » A Question If you will
A Question If you will
RazDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 7:28 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
I just watched a Play through of a Game and I now know who my favorite Antagonists ever, Shodan, a computer program that thinks itself a Goddess, and Wesker, an all-round boss who thinks that he can become a god.(Both are from different games, Wesker=Zombie game, Shodan=Futuristic space game through a B.O.W. called Uroboros. Shodan also sorta reminds me of Rea for some unknown reason.) But I'm curious as to who your favorite Antagonists are, doesn't havta be from a video game, can be from a book, movie(BUT NOT THE R.E. MOVIES.), Book, anything. So just tell me what your Favorite Antagonist(s) is/are.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 9:32 AM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
"Book, Movie, Book, Anything"

That's quite the list you have there.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 02.April.12, 12:28 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Top Five Favorite Villains:

5. Count Dracula from, well...Dracula- This is what a vampire should be in my opinion. Cunning, swave, sofisticated, and powerful. Also, iconography helps...and his status on all things villainy is pretty amazing.

4. Bowser for the Super Mario Series: Now for most people not including one of the reigning kings of videogame villainy in the top three is considered blastphamy. However, as a villain...lets be honest, Bowser's stick is pretty tired. "Kidnap the Princess...alot" However, he does this it in a way that just sticks to iconography, and you got to give him credit for that. Hell, he almost counquered a Galaxy once but isn't there a villain with the same stick but is alot more intimidat...

3. Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda Series: He he, Yeah, here we go. This is probably...one of the greatist villains of all time. He is...considerably...badass, and constastly as well. He's a powerful sorcerer. He's able to successfully conquer Hyrule...not once...but TWICE. Yes...you heard me he conquered Hyrule...TWICE. Also he has the most bad ass way of going on.

2. Darth Vader from Star Wars: Lets pretend that the prequals don't exist, and Lucas didn't rape my childhood with his speacial editions. Vader...kicks...ass... Darth Vader is concidered to be the GREATIST movie villan of all time. He wiped out the Jedi order, destroyed a planet, and...and...wiped out a rebellion base on a snow planet. He also has my favorite power of all time, the force choke. In fact he's the inspiration for Black Griffen. His mannerisms, his dark look on life, his downright cruelty to the people he looked like. However...he's not my number one.

1. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik from the Sonic the Hedgehog series- Okay call favoritism because I made it no secret that its my favorite franchise of all time. Call me an asshole because he's a bit goofy. OKay...here's my side his rap sheet from the Games alone: He kidnaps animals for no other reason than they want to power his war machines, makes a death star from scratch, tricks the guardian of the most powerful object in the known universe, steals said object, releases a water god to level a city, reactivates his grandfathers two greatist experiments, uses the death lazer experiment to blow up half the freaking moon as a WARNING SHOT, able to make a war battallion in literially two months, despite it technically being non-cannon kidnaps a princess,sends his mortal enemy forward in time, shaters the world to release a giant demon living inside of it, full counted on the hero's heroics and made his own country, kidnaps aliens and melts them down into energy like gasoline under the geise of the amusment park, and finally, controls a time eating demon with his past self for the SOUL REASON OF KILLING THE MAIN HERO AND UNDOING HIS PREVIOUS DEFEATS. Damn...just...DAMN...Sure he's a bit goofy and will always lose, but he's still iconic, and is probably one of the best villains of all time, and also...one of my favorites.

I love Spooky Crap :D

RazDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 1:59 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Eq, really.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 4:23 PM | Message # 5
Sssh, no tears now, only Jimmies.

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 02.April.12, 9:18 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Nice list there Raz XD

Anyways
1. Voldemort from Harry Potter (yes I'm a huge fan of harry Potter) can't ever beat Harry Potter
2. President Snow from Hunger Games(the books not movie.)
3. Vader (have to agree)
4. Others...I'll think of then later.

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: Mo, 02.April.12, 9:33 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Umm...it was my list...

ToxicDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 9:56 PM | Message # 8
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
My #1 Antagonist : Swiper.
Nuff' said.

I am only one, but I am one.

SunkernDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 10:04 PM | Message # 9
Colonel general
Group: Users
1.Hitler
2.Hitler
3.Hitler
4.Hitler
5.9/11
Have I rustled your jimmies yet?

Eric.
Eric!
Sit in the motherfucking chair!

Ilovedogs2Date: Mo, 02.April.12, 11:04 PM | Message # 10
A bored admin
Trust me Vader is on my list..

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 02.April.12, 11:49 PM | Message # 11
I ain't even rustled.

1.Devil Jho (Not really a character, more along the lines of the most hated creature in Monster Hunter 3)

2.Shredder (A character I've always loved as a villain, as a child, he was probably the coolest character around, looks-wise.)

3.Shadow the Hedgehog (A character I idolized as a "Power God" A character striving for power, hitting greater and greater heights.)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 0:25 AM | Message # 12
Commander
Quote (Equinox)
3.Shadow the Hedgehog (A character I idolized as a "Power God" A character striving for power, hitting greater and greater heights.)

I didn't take you for a fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series

EquinoxDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 2:57 AM | Message # 13
I'm not.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 3:09 AM | Message # 14
Commander
Than why did you say Shadow the Hedgehog?

EquinoxDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 12:27 PM | Message # 15
Because he was one of my favorite characters as a kid. You don't have to love the show to love the character.

RazDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 2:14 PM | Message # 16
Commander
Oh god, as soon as I read Swiper I thought of Dora the Explorer from my childhood. But a sad thing is that this basically just said that I'm the only big gamer here.

Persona Non Grata

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 2:28 PM | Message # 17
Commander
Hey I'm a gamer: It just so happens my favorite Franchise is Sonic The Hedgehog.

I also like Fable, Halo, the WWE series, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and Mortal Kombat

ToxicDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 4:36 PM | Message # 18
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
The Swiper I'm talking about is Swiper the Fox....from Dora the Explorer....

I am only one, but I am one.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 5:36 PM | Message # 19
I play HoN, LoL, TF2, White Knight chronicles (Remastered edition, I get episode 1 and 2 in one game, for only 15 dollars.) and whatever else I feel like playing. I'm a bit of one, I'm just too broke to get a better computer.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 03.April.12, 9:08 PM | Message # 20
can't be greedy if you ain't got money.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 03.April.12, 9:13 PM | Message # 21
A bored admin
Agree with number 3

It's time.

RazDate: We, 04.April.12, 2:52 PM | Message # 22
Commander
Spetz, for number one, you mean the human mind basically.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » A Question If you will
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: