Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » I just realized
I just realized
Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 0:56 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
I'm a man of many MANY moods and obsessions:

Last week I was gushing about Power Rangers

This week its a story in my head about a Vampire, Vampire Hunter by the name of Zanatos.

That's either ADHD or Bipolar disorder talking...I have both so I can't tell.

However, through all my many moods and obsessions, I still have one thing that I love to death Professional Wrestling. I  LOVE Profesessional Wrestling, (Specifically Raw) .

You do not know how much I want to make a Professional Wrestling thread on this site. I can't because I'm the only fan, but still its the only thing that throughout all my various moods and switches in personalities and obsessions that I love

Oh and Online Critics (Linkara is my favorite btw)

I love Spooky Crap :D

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:01 AM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Would this he helpful?

I'm currently writing a series of books about uh...adventures over this crown princess and such. (Either writing 5 or 9 books.)

AFTER that, I'm writing another series just for superheroes vs the super villains.(got this idea yesterday)

And then we'll see

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:08 AM | Message # 3
Commander
Thank you for reminding me Ilovedogs2. I have you guys :D.

But other than that, its clear as day my obsession with various things spills into this thread

For example: The Magi Hunters in The Year 3000 are clear as day Power Rangers Rip offs

The Reason I'm doing a Crossovers, is because Crossovers are awsome

And I have a ton of Wrestling video games, and almost all my chareters have Vampire Fangs.

Also I even have a backstory for Zanatos: He's 300 years old, has fought in every major war in U.S. history except for the war in Iraq, and has a belief that there is such a thing as a good monster, which is why he's diffrent from all the other hunters. Also, he's a vampire himself doesn't hurt

But enough about me...How many books have your finished?

Ilovedogs2Date: We, 25.April.12, 1:45 AM | Message # 4
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
I started March so on my first one...well its called The 4 Directions: North..and then East, South, and West and the origin that'll be 5...however that's only the main cardinal directions...if I add the terminal ones like SE, SW, NE, and NW...it'll be 9 books total

It's time.

Dillon0909Date: We, 25.April.12, 2:44 AM | Message # 5
Commander
Cool! By the way, (Insert the constant pandering for you to join Year 3000 here).

Also, I got a question, do you see like...a story with Zanantos I can tell...you know...after I finish The Black Knight and Terror of Crossover Island?

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » I just realized
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: