Th, 25.April.24, 2:04 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » I has question. (Plip Plop goes the rain drop. ^__^)
I has question.
ToxicDate: Su, 13.January.13, 12:13 PM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
On Wednesday, I'm going to the "Snow Ball" with my crush. Is it bad that I'm not picking her up? >_<

I am only one, but I am one.

ToxicDate: Su, 13.January.13, 12:26 PM | Message # 2
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
I really freaking like this girl and I feel poopy that I can't pick her up. I have weightlifting after school until 4:45 but I have to go home and get ready because this is a formal dance and stuff so I need time for like walking home, taking a shower, ironing my suit, and getting ready, and after all of that I won't have any time to go and pick her up. Then I have to walk back to school in dress shoes. I'm really trying to impress this girl. I don't even know if all this work will be worth it because she's bisexual and people have been telling me she has a girlfriend but if this girl (I'm tired of calling her girl. Her name is Michellie.) actually has a girlfriend then she must be the biggest tease ever because she is constantly flirting with me.

None of that made sense. But I don't care. It feels good getting it all out.

I am only one, but I am one.

RazDate: Su, 13.January.13, 5:37 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Group: Administrators
Picking her up is crude term so I'm trying to think of a better one for you to use.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Su, 13.January.13, 11:26 PM | Message # 4
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
Carrying the burden

Lifting the load

Bringing the bull

Taking my girlfriend to the snow ball

And no, unless you have open access to a car, then it's on the fence. If you dont have a well managed job, then it's on the "no, it's understandable" side. If you have all the resources perfectly fine with taking her there, and you're just not, then yeah, it's a problem.

But seeing as you're walking everywhere, I'm guessing you dont have access to a car.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » OT » I has question. (Plip Plop goes the rain drop. ^__^)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: