Th, 25.April.24, 3:42 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Tunnels under the sands ("The curse of the Sphinx will be our ends!")
Tunnels under the sands
EquinoxDate: Su, 09.September.12, 10:07 PM | Message # 1
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
I can't decide, story or RP?

Basically, The time is 1999, Excavators have found tunnels under the ancient sphinx. Many have gone in, but none that went deep in, ever came out. One man escaped going lightly into the tunnels, speaking of Godly warnings to stay away. The rest of his excavation team, nine people, disappeared inside. It has not been decided if they got lost, or if something attacked them.

Something is there, and it has been killing any who enter. In 2000, they dug around, and found slabs of sandstone encased in cases of stone, with what has been deciphered into riddles. Some believe, these riddles may be linked to the tunnels.

The current time is 2002, the nations have (If story) sent their best people to form a group of ten people, to solve the riddles, within the tunnels.

(If RP) agreed that the tunnels need to be exterminated of whatever is inside, and they are sending a special team to do so. This will involve classes and specializations, both of which I can easily make myself. I also have an idea for the reason for the deaths.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.September.12, 8:22 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
me like.

I say either one will be cool! ^^

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.September.12, 8:28 PM | Message # 3
Hmm, I can start it out as an RP I suppose, when I get the chance.

P.S. This will be a thread where your characters WILL DIE, if you act stupid with them. I.E. Running from the group, chasing the killer alone, or trying to leave.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.September.12, 8:36 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
hahaha. it will be godmodding if we all live through it. that'll be funny.

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Fr, 14.September.12, 11:01 PM | Message # 5
It'll be brutal.

Alexander was braver than the rest of his team, and ran down the hall, after the killer, to avenge his fallen friend, Quincy. Chasing the creature down the hall, he heard a rumble, but he ignored it, until it was too late.

The sandstone behind him collapsed, closing him off from his friends.

Alexander turned around, noticing the collapse.

"Damn it, I'll have to find a way back to them, after I finish this."

As he turned around, he came face to face with what appeared to be Anubis. It kicked him back, on his bottom.

Upon further inspecting, the foe before him was impossibly thin, as if it was a skeleton wearing a suit the color of skin. It's face was covered with a mask of anubis, but it appeared to be a part of it. As if it was binded in his face, a part of him. It carried a golden sickle, embedded with ancient writings.

The sickle was the last thing he saw, as it dug into his skull, right between his eyes.

Ilovedogs2Date: Fr, 14.September.12, 11:29 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
OH!!!!!! I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING WITH ANCIENT EGYPTIAN!!!! I LOVE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN AND ANCIENT GREECE!!!!! LOVE THEM!!

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Sa, 15.September.12, 9:19 AM | Message # 7
As usual, the idea for this came while I was on the way home.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Tunnels under the sands ("The curse of the Sphinx will be our ends!")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: