We, 24.April.24, 3:34 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Tempting? (My taste is off. :P)
Tempting?
Creation100Date: Tu, 04.December.12, 10:25 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Moderators
Okay, so all my friends should know I have a very picky taste in foods and routine in life. Why should a forum *thread I'm in be any different, right? xD
Anyhow, I saw Chronicle for the third or second time today and I just keep getting interested in being in a roleplay like that. Any takers?

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Message edited by Creation100 - Tu, 04.December.12, 10:29 PM

EquinoxDate: We, 05.December.12, 2:22 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
Chronicle, that's the movie about the super powered kid with anger issues and a distinct lack of intelligent judgement of his actions, right?

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Creation100Date: Th, 06.December.12, 5:42 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Group: Moderators
Eh.. Not exactly?
It was about a group of boys,[Three to be exact] who have their mental abilities strengthened by a encounter with a alien crystal. After working out their power they'd have a minor nose bleed at time.
The character you're talking about is one of the three, yes. He had become attached with videotaping his life to give the video recorder a life, such as a friend to say.
This can be seen when he is video taping a part in school where he describes to his friend how he ripped teeth from a bully. He feels he needs this connection because his mother is dearly sick, and his father is a abusive drunk. Said drunk, has no money to pay for his wife's medicine. Further in the movie the boy ends up in the hospital and the mother dies. The father comes to confront the boy and he blames him for his mother's fall. When he tried to strike his son, the boy stopped him and began going on a rampage on the city.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 06.December.12, 7:49 PM | Message # 4
Commander
That movie was awsome, I tried ot make a Thread Like that called Power, but I think you'd be better at it than I would

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Fr, 07.December.12, 11:43 AM | Message # 5
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Ah, I only guessed from the commercial I remembered seeing.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Tempting? (My taste is off. :P)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: