We, 24.April.24, 8:05 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Idea and concept (sometimes they change, sometimes only one changes.)
Idea and concept
EquinoxDate: Su, 10.February.13, 11:17 PM | Message # 1
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
What we really need, is a zatch bell-type of thread. The idea behind zatch bell is that one hundred demons were released to the world with special and individual powers and abilities, with different colored books. These demons are to look for a "book keeper", a person who can read the book, and cast their spells inside. All book keepers can only cast one spell at first, typically an offensive one. Defensive spells are considered hard to learn, but some people are actually specialized in it. All demons have been living in the underworld for anywhere from a year to thousands. The demon king is decided every 1000 years, and the demons are only brought out to find a book keeper at that time, all across the world. One country of earth is decided each battle, as the main warzone.

So, to give a quick summary, every 1000 years, demons are brought to earth all across the world with spell books, looking for a book keeper to allow them to cast spells. Demons must train their spells to learn new ones. A bond between demon and human speeds up the physical and power increase across time of training.  One country is decided as the main battleground every 1000 years. These battles are to decide the new demon king.

I need a main battlezone country, people who'd like to join, and some ideas for demons that anyone can use.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

NarutardDate: Su, 10.February.13, 11:22 PM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
I freakin' loved that show.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Su, 10.February.13, 11:38 PM | Message # 3
I'm watching the japanese series on animeboy right now. I'm on episode 22, and I'm sad Balto only lasted one episode, he looked like such a badass character, he just needed more story :/

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 11:45 PM | Message # 4
Commander
That actually be a kind of cool rp.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Su, 10.February.13, 11:47 PM | Message # 5
Well, we dont need much for the RP, can we get some ideas here?

I'm thinking we just center it in the US for the warzone, although the demons book keepers can come from anywhere. We just need some random demon power ideas.

Dillon0909Date: Su, 10.February.13, 11:53 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Lightning

Fire

Wind

Poison

Darkness (The Blinding kind) 

Light

Water

Hudge Rock spears

(Any others/ )

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Mo, 11.February.13, 0:00 AM | Message # 7
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(Well take the powers from Zatch and transfer it here)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

EquinoxDate: Mo, 11.February.13, 0:43 AM | Message # 8
(No one wants to be a duck mouthed little kid with infinite candy in his pocket, who can transform into weapons that dont work, and humans with flaws.)

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Idea and concept (sometimes they change, sometimes only one changes.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: