Fr, 29.March.24, 1:12 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Vampire Bloodlines (Blood is thicker than water..)
Vampire Bloodlines
Creation100Date: Su, 17.February.13, 9:57 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Moderators
The taste.. The kiss.. The embrace.
That's how I was gifted, my dead lover's compassion.
This whole ordeal, I still think it over as I awake from my slumber, drifting in the oceans, wondering if the others will attack me. The others share a respect for my nightly love, though if I show a slight weakness.. I must keep a level-head, now I woo back to my slumber.. Slumber filled with my dear Marianne..

Aboard the rusting Russian fleet holds a nest of fugitives. The fugitive vampires hold a peace pact with the separate blood lines, not wanting to dwindle their numbers more so. This entire scene came about from small occurrence. Back within a old era of their homelands the noble Prince Charles sought the court of one of the nightly creatures a Ms. Marianne, many had thought it as a rumor. This was till the Prince had changed. Charles had drained his servant's body, when he nipped himself on a platter. With such a accident, King Odin saw his son as a monster, unfit for his blood. The king sent a small group of men to destroy the darken Charles.
Though the king did not realize the power Charles had possessed, with a broken heart he confronted his father. Charles could not bring himself to kill his father, however he left him with his own marking the only marking a son can leave.
More vampires came to notice the events with the royal family, they began to hate the couple for their stupidity for how easily they had let themselves be noticed. When night struck, they struck against Charles and Marianne. The outcome was many wars between the two races, leaving the vampires forced out of their homes to where we are now, sea struck.
The worst of it all, would be the hunger. The hunger for fresh blood while night still calls your name to dance within it.

Think of this a prologue to my thread.

Powers:
Elemental powers
Shape shifting
Mind corruption [Enter minds and read, or control the target.]
Shadow mending
Telekinesis [Minor telekinesis, though minor this gives the ability to flight.]
Unnatural Presence [Limited, cannot take someone's abilities.]
Enhanced Regeneration
Illusion projecting
Tracking sense
Sun walking

I'll have a cap system for the powers, give me suggestions for things if you want. Going to church soon.

She had a smile that could light up a room.

NarutardDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 10:59 AM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
This sounds way awesome.

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 2:12 PM | Message # 3
Commander
What's awesome?

NarutardDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 2:22 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
Everything

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 3:43 PM | Message # 5
Commander
Explain more definitely, please?  happy

NarutardDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 3:49 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
The thread idea? I wanna collab so we can make it!

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 4:08 PM | Message # 7
Commander
Yes, so what are your inputs for the thread?

NarutardDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 5:01 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
Well what do you still need?

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 5:47 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Well, an idea of what would bring people to join and keep playing.

NarutardDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 6:02 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
The intro was interesting enough to me, but I don't know about others. Most seem attracted by action and the likes. Maybe the allusion to adventure.

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 7:18 PM | Message # 11
Commander
Okay, well do you have any other nightly powers in mind?

NarutardDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 7:26 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
There's not many more than that is there? I can't really think of much else.

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 7:52 PM | Message # 13
Commander
Meep

Message edited by Creation100 - We, 20.February.13, 10:03 AM

EquinoxDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 9:47 PM | Message # 14
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
We should break down the abilities into 3 categories, offensive, defensive, and mobility, so people know what to look for. for example, what is unnatural presence?

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 9:55 PM | Message # 15
Commander
I like that suggestion.. You usually have inspiring characters whom have exotic abilities, mind sharing more ideas?
Unnatural presence causes things such as weather occurrences and can also nullifies someone's abilities within a area.

Creation100Date: Mo, 18.February.13, 9:58 PM | Message # 16
Commander
I'll break the powers down into groups and describe them in my own terms.

EquinoxDate: Mo, 18.February.13, 10:21 PM | Message # 17
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
The infinite pouch: The possessor of this ability can turn a single container at a time into an "infinite pouch". An infinite pouch is any object with a covered, removable top, which is filled with infinite objects capable of coming out of the pouch.

for example, if you do this to a jacket pocket, you can only pull out things that can come out of that. If you do it to a boat with a cover on it, you can only summon things that are smaller than the space in that boat.

Trail of scents:The possessor of this power can take a scent and completely change it, removing or confusing the use of smell for a vampire or animal to track something down. Good for those who like to run or mess with their opponents mentally.

Masterworker: The possessor of this ability can take an object, and shape it with his mind, into another object in the same shape as it, with different dimensions.

For example, if you take a metal pipe about your arm's length and used this ability, it could be turned into a blade of the same length, but it's width is not restrained, unless it is thicker than the object it originally was. A object under the effect of Masterworker cannot be changed into a second object, until the first is removed, by either the owner, or a power that is able to remove it.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Creation100Date: Tu, 19.February.13, 0:12 AM | Message # 18
Commander
Physical-
Enhanced Regeneration: The vampire's blood is mutated to regenerate the vampire within moments of being inflicted.

Superhuman strength: Power of which the tales Hercules was renown for.

Wall climbing: The vampire scales a wall making almost any obstacle reachable.

Claws: Destructive claws which allow the vampire to cut through stone as if it were paper.

Phase: Ability to pass through objects without taking repulsion of its force.

Dire charm: Ability to seduce or simply make a person dearly like the user.

Disguise: Ability to use the appearance of another person's body.

Winged growth: Growth which gives the vampire wings for flying or however the vampire wishes.

Mental-
Telekinesis: Ability to lift small items from afar with the mind. [Minor power usage]

Telepathy: Allows the user to construct a mental bonding with a target, once bonded no matter the range the two who share the bond will be able to talk through mental paths also allows the sharing of life force.

Empathy: Allows the user to read the mind of a target and control the feelings of the target. [Can see the telepathy links of a target]

Levitation: The vampire can float within the air. Motion is not require for levitation just increased concentration.

Supernatural-
Mist form: The vampire quickly shifts into mist to escape or simply move away from a area.

Animal form: Morph one's body to that of a animal

Pyrokinesis: Vampire holds control over the element of fire, having the ability to conjure flames from their hands and control flames from afar.

Shadow mending: Vampire affects the lighting in a specific area moving a shade of darkness to the area.

Sun walking: By rare condition the vampire has the ability to walk within the sun's grace. Though the sun does not harm the night creature, it does weaken them to a average human.

Unnatural Presence: Affects climate changes within a limited area and nullifies powers at touch for a small amount of time. 

Illusion projecting: Vampire displays a clear vision of whatever the vampire desires, can be done to a single victim or a group.

Creation100Date: Tu, 19.February.13, 0:23 AM | Message # 19
Commander
The bite and the lore to it-
With this I'll describe what a vampire's bite does for the two engaged in the bonding experience.
Firstly, have it known that the vampire's dark embrace is not a negative expression towards either party participating in the act. This activity is a bonding experience between both vampire and host. When the taste comes, it sweetly quenches the vampire's thirst, though it also shares the memories with the engaged vampire. Intently he listens to your story, enjoying what you have learned.
When the sequence is over the witty vampire must choose to end you or let you become his nightly companion. However, in some cases they may find your experiences too overwhelming or sad, in such cases they prefer to end your misery. So with this I have painted a small picture of which the bitter sweet gift is wrapped. [No idea how much research I had to do today.]

Creation100Date: We, 20.February.13, 10:04 AM | Message # 20
Commander
Vondran family- 

Love, we've all seen it's dance. Being so, I see no wrong with what the young prince and Vonner kin had. I remember well my first deceit, the noble who wanted to end my troubles, ooh the passion. The noble's blood still lingers in my tongue. Though none know of my audacious actions.. Now I just woe over my hunger, but I guess living and hunger are two different things and I choose to live through this. 

Serrano family- 

Hatred fills my taste, for I've lived past my younglings and one would question the age of these muddy-filled bloods. For they allow this parasite to keep his head. I know it was not I who attacked the king's men, not when he slew my childe(Heir to his bloodline). Now this hunger, oh I feel this hunger. Hunger for revenge.. I'll destroy this pest for what he has done to my family. 

Vonner family- 

The taste.. The kiss.. The embrace. 
That's how I was gifted, my dead lover's compassion. 
This whole ordeal, I still think it over as I awake from my slumber, drifting in the oceans, wondering if the others will attack me. The others share a respect for my nightly love, though if I show a slight weakness.. I must keep a level-head, now I woo back to my slumber.. Slumber filled with my dear Marianne.. 

Family creation sheet
[Input a name of desired bloodline wanted, calling it your family.] 
(Add a description to your family explaining how you feel toward the Vonner bloodline adding a little bit of your families's history. Use the three examples above to help you, if I have enough participation. I won't have to use the first two families. You must create the family now, I won't allow creation in a later part of the thread.)

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Vampire Bloodlines (Blood is thicker than water..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: