Fr, 26.April.24, 11:35 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » God Forsaken Race (Not a Happy thread.)
God Forsaken Race
RazDate: Tu, 26.February.13, 1:39 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Demons have taken over earth and killed everyone. Feasted on the flesh and bone of Men, Women, Children, Infants, they didn't care nor did the God that forsook us. 
Humanity had apparently caused it's final sin and pissed off the big G man and he let loose Lucifer and his Army of demons upon the Kingdom of Man. Surprisingly Lucifer had actually been against the entire thing, turns out a few millenia really gives you time to think about your actions and helps you relax. G-man kinda forced him and his army to attack, and Lucy had to follow his orders or he would've lost his power. Humanity didn't stand a chance against the Armies of Hell so they were crushed swiftly, just a year and 90% of the population was eradicated, a few more months and only one human remains now. It's been 5 years since Hell invaded and not a single demon who has come to fight the human has survived the battle, many who have seen the battles with the human have said that he has strange powers, such as he can easily match almost any demons strength or summon up weapons that can easily tear through armor. 
    The human does not age and has traveled for a long time and met many demons who have wanted to know why he won't die but the human never talks to anyone unless it's related to business. All currency has been replaced with the souls of the damned. These souls have taken shelter in inanimate objects such as broken down vehicles, trashcans, Etc. Point being that humans are basically all but extinct and G-man is just sitting back as he always has to watch this human go across the land trying to find a single person somewhere in the world that isn't a demon. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Gonna lay down some down rules pretty flatly here 
First: No Angels or Humans, I'm the only human until later on in the thread then you can be angels or human, but only two other humans. 
Second: Lucifer isn't actually the bad guy in this thread as he is in every thread related to the Devil. Lucy actually gave the human his power so that he could spite God(G-man) for flipping his ****. 
Third: These are DEMONS, not humans, they can look partially human but overall they have to have things that show they obviously aren't human, even succubi and incubi have to have some distinguishing demonic feature. 
Fourth: Facing my human will end up with both parties injured if it's a player that's the demon, but if it's against an NPC he can kill it, though he shall not always walk away unscathed. 
Fifth: You can be as powerful as my human but the character had better have a good reason to be so powerful. 
Sixth: Consuming souls makes one more powerful and can bestow new abilities, but it takes a massive amount to become extremely powerful. 
Seventh: Not all demons are blood thirsty monsters and some sided with Lucy that invading the Kingdom of Man was a bad idea and will help the human if he needs it. 
Eighth: Many demons are blood thirsty and are glad they invaded, even then some are not really aligned with Lucy or G-man and will barter with the Human in exchange for souls. 

Is this clear? It should be, after all, you're all quite intelligent, I believe in you. 

And this is where I need help, I've never made a Character Sheet before because I've never finished typing and posted a thread before.

Also, can't think of a story line to go on with.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Tu, 26.February.13, 2:27 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
As for a story, how about the human's cause, is to find a way to close the gates of hell, and bring humanity back to power over earth? Perhaps all over the world, there are things called "hell gates", which, as one would expect, spawn demons. This human is removing these portals, by entering them, and destroying the  crystal inside the labyrinth. If one hundred shards of the crystals are collected, he  can form a heaven gem, which allows him to go to heaven, supposedly, and he can settle this?

Or, you could scrap the heaven part, and just make his goal, to close all the gates of hell, so they cannot be opened for another 1000 years, no matter what. I dunno. His goal could be to kill god, it could be to bring strength back to earth, to give birth to a new age of human power, where all humans can defend themselves from these demons, he could be aiming to purge the world of demons, to filter out the bad demons, and make earth the home of good demons, any of the above. I can't really decide on one thing, these are just some goals he could have.

As for a characters sheet, are you asking for suggestions on the final human?

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

RazDate: Tu, 26.February.13, 7:21 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Character sheet in general, not just my human. Due to everyone having to be a Demon at first I need to think of what I would need to make Descriptive applications I should add.

And the Story, You've obviously been playing Oblivion(I'll admit I got the souls thing from Dark Siders.), and closing hell gates would be good, but the human(I really can't think of a name for him.) is not really concerned about the state of the world, due to him being the one who committed the final sin to purposely piss off God. Trying to kill God? I don't think Naru and Love would like that nor do I think I would do that because that's making myself massively OP and I don't wanna do that because if you join I want to be able to actually fight, not slaughter, you. Filtering out the demons? I don't know my opinion on that, I sorta like it but I sorta don't at the same time. Purging the world of demons? I don't think so(Not in a "Most Definitely Not!" tone, just a "Meh." tone.), primarily because He has made a few demons buddies. Though all of his demon buddies aren't nice which is why my reaction to the last plot line is "Eh, maybe".

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Tu, 26.February.13, 7:21 PM

RazDate: We, 27.February.13, 1:50 AM | Message # 4
Commander
Apparently no one's interested in this, and I thought it was nice deviation from Drama, dating, and crying.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Th, 28.February.13, 6:52 PM | Message # 5
Never played oblivion before, actually.

Those ideas were just off the top of my head stuff, I just thought it would be cool, especially having the human and his group eventually face extremely powerful angels like gabriel, Azreal, and Equinox. 

Mostly because "the final sin" vs "Gabriel, the angel who defeated satan himself" sounds like an amazing fight.

RazDate: Th, 28.February.13, 7:40 PM | Message # 6
Commander
Anything to add onto the final fight thing, I'm liking it.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Fr, 01.March.13, 11:56 AM | Message # 7
Well, I can't really think of much for a story here, all I can think of is them fighting enough angels around the world to provoke an arch angel fight occasionally, or something. Same with the demons, if we go with demon boss fights like the angel ones, we can just go off Dante's inferno for reference. The final sin vs the seven deadly sins, that sounds half decent too.

RazDate: Mo, 04.March.13, 7:52 PM | Message # 8
Commander
Sorry for not posting, I was sleeping a lot and was thinking of my character's weaponry.

Persona Non Grata

Message edited by Raz - Mo, 04.March.13, 7:53 PM

EquinoxDate: We, 06.March.13, 3:38 PM | Message # 9
And what have you decided on for his weapons?

RazDate: We, 06.March.13, 9:08 PM | Message # 10
Commander
A sorta Steam punk weapon that I didn't mean it to be, and a massive sword. The steam punk weapon is a Weapon that has 8 barrels like a Double Barrel shotgun, and to fire the next barrel it spins the barrels like a revolver spins it cylinder. I thought it was a cool design in my head.

Persona Non Grata

EquinoxDate: Sa, 09.March.13, 2:25 AM | Message # 11
I've seen that idea before, a tommy gun-type idea with multiple, smaller ammo holders.

Judging by the weapons, the human would need to be decently muscular and built to fight, since he's wielding a giant sword and a heavy power shotgun-tommygun combo.

RazDate: Sa, 09.March.13, 3:08 AM | Message # 12
Commander
Yes, exactly, after all, he wouldn't still be alive if he weren't tough.

Persona Non Grata

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » God Forsaken Race (Not a Happy thread.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: