Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Death Battle
Death Battle
Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.June.14, 1:33 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
Okay guys, I saw a show online called Death Battle recently, and I thought it'd be fun to do with our own characters to basically write a spoof of Death Battle with our guys. So this collab is a request/information about future fights.

All you need to do, is either write a request for which characters you would like to see fight, wheither or not you want ot write the death battle itself, or information about your chosen that I might not have known.

To keep things objective, I will not have a fight between My characters and another contributers, I don't trust myself to be objective enough to have that person beat one of my guys. I might do a co-op Death Battle where its One of my Characters vs Another Contributer's characters, while writing with said contributer, but that's neither here or there.

Now what characters or elligeable?

Any character from any Story or RP thread is elligeable.

I love Spooky Crap :D

EquinoxDate: Th, 05.June.14, 1:42 PM | Message # 2
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
I vote for my original Equinox, the unkillable one, to fight anyone

But in all seriousness, Death battle is all about tons of research on both characters and seeing which is better overall, and could kill the other, not counting post effects unless they're right after death.

If you're gonna make something like this, we need a general theme for each battle. 

Perhaps for our first one, we could face off ILD and Naru's original characters in the AVD thread. The two there from the very beginning, the leaders of two powerful armies. Completely ignoring all past friendships, and basing completely on every power they've gained throughout the story.

Or perhaps my character Gigginox against both of them, since I remember that being a fairly even battle when it did happen, even in the chaos dimension.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.June.14, 2:05 PM | Message # 3
Commander
Oh I already started the first one. I didn't say I couldn't do My characters vs each other XD

Dillon0909Date: Th, 05.June.14, 2:25 PM | Message # 4
Commander
Okay then so Angelica vs Reagan's a suggestion.

Oh how about Gigganox vs  (Your main guy from Alterria Warriors, I forget his name)

EquinoxDate: Th, 05.June.14, 5:29 PM | Message # 5
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Eh, my character from Alterria warriors has way too many powers that I never revealed. If I used literally everything he has, Gigginox and his portal jumping wouldn't have a chance.

Unless you mean the teenager, the teenager would get destroyed by Gigginox.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Collabs » Death Battle
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: