Fr, 29.March.24, 1:08 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » The Road of Life (*sigh*)
The Road of Life
Ilovedogs2Date: Th, 02.February.12, 10:21 PM | Message # 1
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
Light flashed a few times in front of me as I try to raise my hand to shield my eyes. I sighed as I got up from my sitting position. Where am I? Who am I? What am I doing here? and Why? I groaned as I got up to a standing position, wobbly. What is this? Legs? I never had this sensation before. I looked around me now. Yellow lights were moving horizontally. Cars? Weird.

After some honking from some cars, I moved to the sidewalk. However I was soon squished by all sides as people bumped by me to get where they were going. I sighed as I tried walking. After stumbling a few times, I got the hang of walking and was looking around very confusedly.

It's time.

Ilovedogs2Date: Sa, 04.February.12, 10:17 PM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
There has to be something I could possible use to get around. I put my hand in my pocket and lifted out a necklace with a pendant on it. I stopped as I stared at it. There was some etchings on there. I stared at the language. It was so familiar yet I don't know why. I must know who I am first before continuing on my journey.

'The Crown Princess of Amir' was all it said. Wait, was I her? If I really am the crown princess, why am I here in this world? I continued walking as memories started little by little coming back to me. Alexandre was always what my dad would always call me. Alex for short by my mom, the queen.

It's time.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » The Road of Life (*sigh*)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: