Th, 25.April.24, 2:10 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Life of a Lawyer (Probably to the extreme. ^^)
Life of a Lawyer
Creation100Date: We, 11.April.12, 11:04 PM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Moderators
Setting:
2:36 P.M. Sitting in the office, door open the break room across the hall. Inside the break room the TV's noise poured from the small room into the halls; easily hearing my co-workers chatter and the TV as I went through my clients and updated files.

I looked away from my computer to my phone. On the ID it clearly stated, "Wife". I answered, "Hey honey, everything alright?", She seemed winded and panicked. "Jim, I can't find Mary and there are people.. Walking in the streets. They seem to be on drugs Jim. I.. I don't know what to do." My wife tries her best to cover up that she was crying and breaking down. "Okay Susan.. Just, check up stairs and lock the doors. I'm on my way home now." I tell her. She gave me a mhm, unable to talk anymore. I looked over to the break room and heard sirens outside the building.

I sighed and got my keys off my desk, slid my shoes on and pulled my coat on. I rushed to the elevator, people were crowding there. With a frown I just chose to go down the stairs. Reaching the bottom floor I had already took my coat off, sweating from the skipping of steps and rushing. I pull my blue tooth out of my pocket and slide it onto my ear, wanting to check on my wife. I opened the stairway entrance door and headed to the front entrance. I stop in shock from the sight in front of me, people were fighting brutally that's what the police were for, though the fight wasn't being calmed. "Idiots.." I mumbled and ran out the back door; quicker anyways.

I reached the parking lot and got to my car. I instantly called my wife, Susan, and cranked my car up. I backed up and got onto the street, seeing that it was still pretty early in the day the streets weren't to busy. Luckily, I didn't live to far either. After five rings I went to voice mail, "Hey Love, just checking on you. I just got away from work, I'll be home shortly. Love you" I tell the machine before hanging up and listening to the classics radio station.

[I dunno if any of you are into this kinda stuff, though I'm really into the whole idea of this! It's also a Game but not as quick as my story is. ^^]

She had a smile that could light up a room.

Creation100Date: We, 11.April.12, 11:49 PM | Message # 2
Commander
~Setting~

3:10 P.M. Arriving home to check on my wife, a man was clumsily tripping on the front yard, unsure of his destination.

I pulled into my driveway and look around the neighborhood, people were gathering at a house down the road. "Church gathering?" I ask myself; Pastor does live there and it is Wednesday. I turned my keys and pulled them out of the ignition.

This old man was bloodied around the neck, he didn't seem to notice me yet and he groaned looking down the road, crawling to the crowd. "Are you okay?" I ask, then a sickening sound emitted from his body. his legs crackled and the left bottom leg had ripped apart. I held in my disgust and opened my front door with my keys, locking it behind me I went upstairs to find my wife.

Creation100Date: Th, 12.April.12, 8:53 AM | Message # 3
Commander
~Setting~

3:15 P.M. Standing behind my bedroom door, sounds of a struggle appear to be coming from the other side, on the hallway is two other rooms. My bathroom is straight down the hall and across from my bedroom is my daughter's room.

I touch the cold metal of my bedroom door, I could hear a growling noise as turn the metal. Bursting in I see a horrific site, my wife was on the floor with a man on top of her trying his best to tear away at her. I quickly rush to her help, and grip the man's back shirt and pants; powerfully throwing him toward the dresser.
He rolls away and hits the dresser; a nasty sound emits as his head cracks and the TV falls onto his chest. I gathered my wife and and ran into our bedroom's bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me.
I set my wife onto the bathroom counter, "Honey are you okay?" I softly ask looking into her eyes, she was in shock from the experience though she nodded. "Okay, get cleaned up while I find something." I tell her helping her sit up. I quickly moved to the bathroom closet, throwing boxes around as I search for my weapon.

Message edited by Creation100 - Th, 12.April.12, 8:55 AM

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Life of a Lawyer (Probably to the extreme. ^^)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: