Fr, 29.March.24, 3:39 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Time To Bleed, Chapter one:The Fall of Civilization (Already wasted an hour making traits, why waste the story?)
Time To Bleed, Chapter one:The Fall of Civilization
EquinoxDate: Tu, 29.May.12, 11:21 AM | Message # 1
Galaxy conquering warlord who likes to RP
Group: Administrators
There was an explosion in the distance of your home, Xentenia. (Zen-ten-eeyah) You thought nothing of it in the coming hours, as you continued with your day. A group of simple rookie swordsmen went to go check out the explosion. It was days before they returned, and the only one that returned, was somehow living with no legs. Where his legs were, were perfectly healed. Was there some powerful witch out there, with mercy disguising the sick things the young one must have gone through? He was dropped off by one of the delivery pellicans, so the witch must have known how this civilization works. You dismissed it once again, and continued with your usual week, giving your usual prediction on what the explosion was to your friends and such. On the Second Monday of the Month, you saw a shooting star, and prayed to the Gods through it. Who knows, the Gods might shine upon your requests one day.

Upon the arrival of the second Thursday of the month, the town considered a witch hunt, to find this horrific and powerful sorcerer. The legless man pleaded that they not do it, that the creature was horrid and inhuman, but they disregarded his words as the rabble of an insane man. Three days later, only a few people from the entire angry mob escaped, speaking of a large crocodile-esque creature that swings a blade forged of blood and sand, speaking of how his blade was like none they had ever seen fashioned, and they spoke of the screamings of those who were slashed by the blade, no matter the size of the gash. It was a horrible tale, and you were afraid to sleep that night, so you stayed awake. You could have swore you saw some gray-green creature roaming the city streets, but you dismissed it as a sleep-deprived illusion. The next morning, the rest of the angry mob were found dead in their beds, poison darts in their necks, except for Hardin, who had apparently drawn his sword to attack his assailent, but took five darts to the chest in random spots, as if the creature just began firing darts rapidly. You slept with fear that night, covering your neck for dear life.

You woke up the next day to screams and blood splattering. As you drew your weapon and went outside to search, you saw absolute horror. Homes burning, children running and crying, pieces of bodies and half-crawling bodies, begging for a second chance at life. You look to the gates, and see two guards trying to protect the gate from the creatures pouring in, but small, imp-like creatures begin to pile on them, beating them to death with clubs. The only thing you could do, was run. You heard the snapping of jaws, and a scream of someone familiar. Who was it? No time to look back, you could only guess, as you heard the roar of laughter of a demonic beast, as he says something about having...humans in his teeth? You continued running, until you found a small home of rubble. As you proceeded to enter the hole, you find it is much larger than normal, and that there are multiple other people hiding as well, men, women, and children alike. One of the soldier fathers asked you about yourself and your history, as you begin to collect your thoughts, you finally answer him.

"Vinny Makinta. I am twenty Nine, Obviously Male, and I don't think I have to describe anything else."

"Do you have a family?"

"No, at least, not any more." You mumbled out.

"Do you know how this happened?" He said, looking back at his wife and children. A ten or eleven year old boy, and a seven or eight year old girl.

"I have absolutely no idea."

"Do you think it's from the explosion?"

"One thing, no matter how big, couldn't bring a full scale invasion with it. That Explosion must have stirred up the monsters, but I know for a fact that at least a large chunk of them had to already exist."

"Zack, are they still out there?"

"Sssh, hide!"

As they hid in the darkness of the hole, they could still hear the carnage and screaming over the fires everywhere. Large footsteps approached the hole.

A large, scale covered nostril, alligator-shaped.

"I can smell you in there, I've just gotta-gotta- Hey, one of you weaklings get me out of his hole, I'm stuck!" The monster squirmed, trying to pull his jaws out of the small hole.

"Run, out this way!" The warrior from a few minutes ago spoke, pushing some rubble and lifting some up, making a hole large enough for the kids to get out, and someone small.

"Your wife needs to take the children and run. We can't get through. you're going to have to flee alone m'am, just keep running south, we've gotta fight." You spoke. You and the four other men shook heads in agreement.

The Jaws were removed from the "door" of sorts. In sequence, the four of you rolled out of the hole, drawing your weapons.

The man you spoke with had a spear and a tower shield, Zack had a sword and shield, and the other man had two duelist blades. You, had a two handed rusty blade, from several years ago.

As you all look forward, you see absolute fear, face to face.

A giant crocodile man, with a weird blade-type thing. It was at least as big as you, and he was even bigger than that. He swung it around one handed with ease, slashing through warriors left and right, without a care or fear of harm.

"Are we really going to do this?" The Duelist says, worried. And rightfully so.

"We have to, we have to buy time for the women and children to escape!" Said the Warrior.

"Well, it was nice knowing you guys." The duelist said once again.

"I'll see you guys in the afterlife!" You said, as all four of you charged toward the monsters.

A sane man in an insane world will go insane.

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 29.May.12, 11:55 AM | Message # 2
A bored admin
Group: Co-Dictators
(Really? 2nd POV? Ugh. Now to get used to that. Other than that it was good.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 29.May.12, 12:25 PM | Message # 3
(I thought I'd change it up a bit, from the usual Me or he.)

(I'd say it's going pretty well, it opens up new possibilities to view, I can make comments from non-character standpoints, and tell comments from other characters not in the main character's hearing range, because it's like I'm narrating someone else's story.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 29.May.12, 12:27 PM | Message # 4
A bored admin
(Well you could do third person...but whatever they serve the same purpose anyways. ;D)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 29.May.12, 12:47 PM | Message # 5
(Yeah, 2nd person needs a bit of love.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 29.May.12, 12:49 PM | Message # 6
A bored admin
(It just sounds like a lecture...a bit.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 29.May.12, 1:22 PM | Message # 7
(Meh. I'm going for a narration on 1st person actions.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tu, 29.May.12, 1:39 PM | Message # 8
A bored admin
(Whatever floats your boat then.)

It's time.

EquinoxDate: Tu, 29.May.12, 11:16 PM | Message # 9
(I just thought this up, In chapter two, I'll explain why I'm reading this in the way I am.)
(As they breached the gate:http://xguides.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/renekton-runewars.jpg)
(P.S. why is uploading pictures in posts not allowed, it will make my posts look far better.)

The four of you fought long and hard, until coming across the apparent boss of the raid.

He pushed his way through imps and orcs and other freakish creatures, to meet the four of you.

"Ssso, it is YOU FOUR who have been standing to fight against us? What is this, such dingy and meek weaponry, why are my men falling to such disgusting steel and..." He looked at your greatsword. "Whatever that is."

"One of two possibilities. One, we're really good at this, or two, you're all tiring down." The unnamed duelist scoffed in arrogance, with a tip of his hat.

"Tiring? Hah, I am the True Lord of this realm now, I cannot tire! I am the god of gods, I cannot weaken! I am Dominus, I am eternal!"

"Facinating story, fellow. Now, stop showing the blades of your tongue, and show us the blades of your teeth!" The spearman insisted, slamming the butt of his spear's shaft on the ground.

"So be it, I shall slay the four of you, then cull the meek from this world, personally."

He lifted his blade, and slammed the butt of it into the ground in the middle of you and the others, causing the ground to explode, and separate each of you."

"Can't hold your ground? PATHETIC!" The creature roared, with his rancid breath plaguing the air, and the rage of one thousand men quaking in his voice.

"Hmp, we have yet to begin, mighty foe." The spearman spoke, before charging towards him, spear and shield raised.

"BEGONE!" The creature bellowed as it slapped the man to the side, with the flat end of it's weapon, laughing at his weak attempts to harm him.

The duelist was gone from the fight.

Zack and you both knew what you had to do.

You ran up and collided with his blade with yours, and you attempted to hold him long enough.

He yawned while holding in place with one hand, taunting you.

"Come now, you really don't think this will stop me, now do you?"

"I can only hope to t-try..." You stammer out in between breaths. Trying to push against him was insanely difficult, and you found it hard to breath and speak, while doing so.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Time To Bleed, Chapter one:The Fall of Civilization (Already wasted an hour making traits, why waste the story?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: