Fr, 29.March.24, 7:27 AM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Portals and Friends: The End (Alternative) (•••••)
Portals and Friends: The End (Alternative)
ToxicDate: Th, 31.May.12, 1:17 AM | Message # 1
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
On the beach, Ike and Reagan lie peacefully. About half a mile away, in a forest clearing, Ike's younger sibling, Annie babysat Reagan and Ike's royal toddler in the company of her boyfriend, Theodore Valin. Most referred to him as 'Teddy'.

"I'm going to go look around for some fruit." Ted said after helping Annie tickle Riley, Reagan and Ike's only biological child. Annie nodded happily a sh continued to entertain the young child. Ted smiled and picked up a large stick. He tossed it in the air and caught it with his hands quickly. He turned. He then dashed off into the forest surrounding them.

I am only one, but I am one.

ToxicDate: Th, 31.May.12, 11:33 AM | Message # 2
ToxIke
Group: Moderators
Ted continued to jog until he felt he was pretty far away from his love and Riley. He stopped and turned, and walked back. During his walk back, he began paying attention as he looked for any fruits.

Humming, he stopped as he spotted a thin rope in front of him. The thought of a trap didn't process until it sprung after he triggered it by poking it with his new-found stick. The trap was supposed to dangle his body from the large tree above, though it did not. The trap only grabbed his ankle and pulled him into the air. He slipped out of the rope and fell. He slammed on the ground.

I am only one, but I am one.

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Portals and Friends: The End (Alternative) (•••••)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: