Fr, 26.April.24, 4:49 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Equinox, Ilovedogs2  
Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Pirates Forever ((It's a Crossover of Old and New))
Pirates Forever
Dillon0909Date: Fr, 06.June.14, 11:34 AM | Message # 1
Commander
Group: Administrators
(Sorry Narutard I couldn't wait to ask if this was okay)

The universe, an expanding wasteland of oppertunity, and majesty. It's power creates planet, its fragile nature destroys planets, and it's magesty creates dimentions, similar in nature, but diffrent with one key thing. This majesty doesn't just include heroes nad villains of old, but even the most unlikely of sources. But take heed, while the universe it a creator, sometimes, it makes mistakes. Sometimes it makes monsters.

The sun beamed it's glorious light on the distant shore, as the crashing waters engaged in an elegent beautiful dance with the harsh sand. A large boot print was seen, as well as dragging marks in the harsh sands. In the distance a flash of red could be seen, as a voice echoed throughout the beach. "Dira, hurry up, we need to get this treasure to the ship" The voice said with a femine, but commanding tone.

Closer to the voice, the sight of cat ears bouncing and the sounds of grunting were heard as the sight became more clear. On this beach were two women, one had a black coat and jacket , and a cutlass at her side, with a few old fashioned pistols strapped to the other. There was a deep sigh, as the woman gripped the handle and started to help pull a rather large treasure chest. "Okay, from now on" the woman said as her back cricked a little. "Eva's pulling up chests this large"

The woman next to her laughed, a soothing cat like mouth. She had a smile as a hooded jacket bounched on her back, and the sand on her jeans kept clinging on, and falling off. "From now on Captain Amazon" The woman said, revealing herself to be the Dira that was spoken earlier. 

Near the harsh sands was a massive vessle, that exuded magnificent glory whenever it swayed on the ocean. This titan commanded the presence of power, and t he elegence of passion. The main thing though about this ship, was the Black Flag of this vessle. The flag of warriors of the sea, and the skull of a criminal painted so gloriously on its massive frame.  The two women from eariler boarded the ship, whne an orgress of a woman took the large chest and placed it next to them. The woman with red hair said "Thanks Eva, this chest was heavier then it looked." She got up and went to the large ship wheel. "Let shove off for home" She said as she gripped the wheel. "This prize should help get some supplies soon."

----------------------------------------------

Across another dimention, another woman with red hair was standing next to a woman with raven black hair, on a simalar vessle. She sighed and said "Raven..." She said looking around. "Where is it"

The woman with black hair, Raven, laughed "Paitence captain, after all things aren't best to be rushed"

Then a slow chill filled the air, an omionus fog slowly rolled in, wrapping itself around the large vessle. The sound of silence filled the fog filled area, as a distinct moaning sound was heard. In the distance a bizzare wisp flashed in the face of the people observing it. Raven held her hand out, as the a dark glow covered large metal spheres. The silence was powpathal, as the ship sailed closer to the wisps, as more and more of the shape of what was seen was across from them The woman in red hair said "Is that it?"

Raven smirked and said "Yes Captain Amazon, that's the ghost ship"

A smirk came across the captains face. "Raven, gets the girls ready, we're going to raid it!" She said with such joy.

I love Spooky Crap :D

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 11:58 AM | Message # 2
The Reaper of Threads
Group: Co-Dictators
(....)

Tis now the very witching time of night when hell itself breathes contagion

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:00 PM | Message # 3
Commander
(yeah I got bored one day, probaby should delete this unless you want to do this instead of the knight thing XD)

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:04 PM | Message # 4
The Reaper of Threads
(I would like to do both)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:09 PM | Message # 5
Commander
(oh okay then, I'll get the story started for the other one, while you can take your turn and show what both Reagan's are doing biggrin

Also, I'm going to do a list called the The Best and Worst characters OTHER people have made, a sequel to that list no one else posted on XD Where I do my favorite and least favorite characters that other people have made. Please do that one at least XD)

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:43 PM | Message # 6
The Reaper of Threads
(I was actually just going to stick with playing my characters that I control in Naty's crews)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 12:44 PM | Message # 7
Commander
(Oh okay, that works, regardless, I still need you to post XD)

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 2:33 PM | Message # 8
The Reaper of Threads
(I have Liza, Diana, Mary and Thalia for the New and Adelaide and Thalia for Old, okay smile )
Liza was pouring over the maps, searching them for the next location for treasure. She was sat at the dining table, the sounds of Mary cleaning dishes filling the room. Mary was humming quietly, a celebratory pie baking in the over. Liza drew lines between the spots, trying to find the next X marking the spot. "Mary? Do you have a snack?" I asked and she looked at me. "Yeah, sure, gimme a sec," She said as she started to dig in the pantry.

Upstairs, Diana was sitting in the Crow's Nest, watching the water. Her white hair blew in the wind as she sat quietly, observing the world. Her gaze moved to Eva, watching her work. A warm feeling emanated through her as she looked at Eva. She was beginning to lose the want to return to the sky. Her gaze shifted back to the water happily.

Thalia jumped on Natayla's back, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Congrats. That looks terrific," She smiled and got down. "That's the fourth one in a month. We're doing fantastic. We should get plastered tonight," She winked but a sudden commotion from the crow's nest drew her attention. "Hey Captain!" The childlike voice echoed down as Diana's face appeared from the Crow's Nest. "There's a bad fog coming in!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Adelaide stood sheepishly in the back of the crew. A sinking feeling was settling in her stomach. She felt a hand on her soldier and turned to see Mrs. Thalia. "Would you like to stay on the ship with me, dear?" She asked with a smile and Adelaide smiled in response. "I would love to stay on board and protect you," She said.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 2:45 PM | Message # 9
Commander
Natalya kissed Thalia on the lips and said "Latey my sweet" She said as she herself gazed in the fog. This fog was weird, there was something off about it. Suddenly shook with a loud thunder behind them, and Natalya turned around and said to Dianna "Status report! What the freak is going on?"

Natalya paused and said "Umm Raven, is it just me, or is the Ghost Ship familiar?" She said as she looked right across from her.

Raven paused and said "Adelaide, come on deck with Thalia, something's wrong"

Natalya paused and said "Just Adelaide, do you keep forgetting Thalia's pregnant." She said giving Raven a sharp little glare.

"You heard the Captain Adelaide" Raven said sighing.

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 3:02 PM | Message # 10
The Reaper of Threads
(All three of those lines said the exact same things at the beginning, did you do that on purpose?)
Diana stared in shock at the ship. "It's...it's the (Name of the ship)!" She shouted back. "It's different, but it's definitely our ship!" Thalia's eyebrows creased. "Our ship?"

~~~~~

Adelaide came back upstairs. "What's going on?"

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 4:04 PM | Message # 11
Commander
(Oopsy Mistype, I usually am very good about that at least. And its the Athena)

Natayla furrowed her brow as Dira walked up to her. Dira said "Copy cats?"

There was a deep sigh that came from Natalya. "We're to low brow for copycats I thought" She said as she looked at the ship. "That flag though..."

Eva walked up to the two and said "From what I saw the ship is pretty advanced, to advanced?"

Natalya sighed "Enchanted?" Eva nodded "Great, remember when pirates just fought other non-powered pirates?" She then took a deep breath. "Let's wait for their next move"

Natalya sighed and said "Adelaide, what do you see out there" She said as she looked out. "Because that flag...it looks an awful lot like ours"

NarutardDate: Tu, 10.June.14, 9:40 PM | Message # 12
The Reaper of Threads
Adelaide looked at her captain gravely. "That's because it is our ship, Madame. And there's a woman who looks an awful lot like you as well.." Adelaide lifted her telescope to her face again to clarify and sure enough, that fiery red mane was blowing in the wind.

~~~~~~

Diana floated down from the Crow's Nest and settled in front of Natayla. "You're not going to like this..." She began.

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 10.June.14, 9:51 PM | Message # 13
Commander
Natalya pinched her forhead and said "Someone looks alot like me?" She said clearly annoyed.

Natalya paused and said "Really? That's odd" She said taking a look herself. "I'll be damned, a bit gruffier looking than me though. Hey...Adelaide, that girl next to the fake me, looks an awful lot like, Thalia"

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 0:32 AM | Message # 14
The Reaper of Threads
Adelaide looked again and nodded. "Yeah, that she does."

~~~~~~

Diana nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, she does."

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 0:43 AM | Message # 15
Commander
Natalya groaned "I specifcially decided to start out low profile at first to AVOID copy cats" I said groaning. "Prepared to board that ship, I'm going to give this girl a lession in identity theft"

________

Natalya looked at Raven and said "Am I really that well known for a copy cat?"

Raven smiled and said "Price of being famous, you get some leaches. God knows how many "Captain Deaths" were killed" She said as a joke, and that got Natalya to laugh. They laughing stop when the other ship was right next to them.

There was notihing but the sounds of waves as the two ruby haired captains stared each other down.

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:04 AM | Message # 16
The Reaper of Threads
Diana looked between the both as she felt Eva come up behind her. Mary and Liza has ascended to the deck as well. "I don't...think that's a copycat," Liza commented. Mary shielded her eyes as she looked on.

~~~~~

Adelaide contemplates a thought. "What if she isn't a copycat?"

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:11 AM | Message # 17
Commander
The two red headed captains didn't hear their crew mates as they stared dow neach other. (Storm of Pirates wears black, Pirate Island wears white) The one in a black captians garb said "How dare you copy me? Don't you have bigger names you can be copying" SHe said with a minor glare.

The one in a white captains garb said "YOu're copying me, besides your fashion sense...black...really?"

The one in black smirked and said "At least I look like a pirate Snow White"

There was silence as the one in black drew her sword as the one in white blocks, causing them to be in a grinding stance, as their blades clashed.

Watching her Captian's antics, Dira slowly walked to Raven and said "Forgive our captain, she's a good person really, she just has a lot of pride"

Raven pinched her head. "You're preaching to a choir at this point..."

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:22 AM | Message # 18
The Reaper of Threads
Adelaide approached the rest of the other pirates crew sheepishly. "Hello," she said with a small grin. Liza looked at her and smiled. Diana looked at the scene unfolding before her and sighed.

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:26 AM | Message # 19
Commander
As the two captains kept their grinding blades, neither one gaining an inch, the rest of the crew came forward. Anne smiled at Adelaide and said "I'm Anne i'm the ship doctor of the Athena" She said extending her hand with a friendly smile.

From The Julliet (Pirate Island's name), came up the rest of that crew as well. Sally smiled and said "Ship cook, Sally at your service" She said with a small smile.

Eva looked at Diana and said "My name is Eva the shipwright, and this is Diana, our resident superstar"

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:32 AM | Message # 20
The Reaper of Threads
Diana waved sheepishly from behind Eva. Mary approached Sally. "I'm the Athena's cook, nice to meet you." Liza stood off to the side, talking with Adelaide. Thalia walked up to Raven. "Hello." She smiled. "There wouldn't happen...to be another me in there, would there?"

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:39 AM | Message # 21
Commander
Raven smiled and said "You're defiently not copycats, because there is, she's below deck. She's a bit pregnant right now" Raven said rubbing the back of her head. "Natalya insisted that she'd come for a little voyage since she looked so bored" She shook Thalia's hand and said "I'm Raven by the way, I'm the first mate of the Amazon Pirates"

Dira piped up and said "Names Dira, the first mate of the well, Amazon pirates" She said kind of lamenting the same name thing. She thne looked at the captians woh were now trash talking.

The one in white said "Please I'm immortal I'm not scared of a goth"

"This goth can kill an immortal" The one in black responded.

Dira looked at Raven and said "100 bucks says they'll realized they are evenly matched in about 5 hours" She said with a smirk.

Raven smirked and said "200 for six" She said looking at the two captains still in a grinding stance.

NarutardDate: We, 11.June.14, 1:51 AM | Message # 22
The Reaper of Threads
Thalia laughed to herself and slipped below deck to find her twin. Elsewhere Diana had climbed onto Eva's shoulders, watching the processes. She kicked her feet absentmindedly. "This is a tad odd," she commented. Mary had sat down with Sally. "So, favorite meal?" She asked. "Bake pies a lot?" She smirked.

Dillon0909Date: We, 11.June.14, 1:59 AM | Message # 23
Commander
Eva smiled "Yeah, but it feels like that good kind of odd." She said looking at Dira looking at the sun then back to the still locked in a grinding stance captians. Eva asked 'How long?"

Raven smirked and said "Ony been about ten minutes, our Naty's stubborn as a mule, if this goes on for less than six hours, I'll eat Dira's hood"

Dira grabbed it quietly "Please don't" Dira said quietly. She then said "Our Naty's pretty stubborn too, but she knows when its wiser to yeild,  if it goes on more then five ours, I'll eat my OWN hood"

Sally smiled at Mary and said "I make the essentials" She blushed "I've never made a pie before"

Anne smiled at Adelaide and said "There's nothing wrong with you" She said looking at her. "You were just malnurished at the time" She said refrencing to what Adelaide said about how often she got sick. "Give it time, your body will recover, and you'll be healthier than a horse"

(By the way, you can control any of my characters I won't mind XD Also, advice on a way we can tell the Naty's and the Thalia's and the (Yes eventually) Reagan's apart?)

Dillon0909Date: Sa, 14.June.14, 12:25 PM | Message # 24
Commander
(posties?)

Dillon0909Date: Tu, 17.June.14, 4:29 PM | Message # 25
Commander
(Fine I'll do it)

-Five Hours Later-

The two Natalyas were still in heri grinding clash. The rest of the crew started a bbq while they waited. Dira smiled and flipped some burgers, while they waited. Raven asked "Isn't a grill a bad idea for a ship?"

Dira smirked "Whose going to stop me?"

The Natalya in black turned and kicked the one in white away. She then put her sword to her neck, whne the One in white disarmed the other one, and then they got into a test of strength. Suddenly they both felt two large fists hit their cheek. Eva stood there with Sally, and hmped. "That was getting annoying"

Sally nodded "Agreed"

Anne smiled at Natalya in black and said "Captain, their cool, relax"

Raven smiled and said to the Natalya in White. "Yeah, their from another dimention."

The two Natalya's looked at each other, the one in Black said "How do you guys know it?"

The one in white said "I figured it out before we clashed swords" She said with a smirk. "But I'm not one to turn down a good scrap"

The one in black glared "Don't play smart, you were just as clueless at me"

Dira sighed "If you two are going to start agian, can we take bets?" The two Natalya glared at Dira, who sighed. "Just thought I ask"

Natalya, the one in white, asked "So another dimention? Well this will be fun, I always wanted to know what my life would be like if it went one way"

The one in Black said "You're awfully accepting of this..." She said lampshading her counterparts jut casual ness of this whole thing.

The one in white smiled and said "Weird crap happens to me all the time, I've gotten used to it"

Role-Playing Place » The Neighborhood » Stories » Pirates Forever ((It's a Crossover of Old and New))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: